Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - I Think They May Have Had A Secret HCL Agreement !

DinarThug

THANKS THUG

I love the BL articles and she is not the 1st or last that that KEEP has and will continue to chase off.

The guy is just a negative,sarcastic,lopster- jack off.

He got a cool it or I will throw you in the Lobster tank warning from Adam last time. :twothumbs:/>/>/>/>

So it's just a matter of time before he boots himself :woot:/>/>/>/>

Bumper ? Hey bud long time no talk

Do you not remember the Keep BL duke out?

Keep arguing with a tree ! that works for me.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I guess I don't really see all the bashing that Bl is talking about!

I myself love reading BL's post and for the most part 95%of our readers enjoy her post also.

I find it hard to believe that DV is the ONLY site that has some people that disagree with some of BL material that she post as people are cruel when they are sitting behind a computer and keyboard (bullies).

We use to have a few that were pretty bad about the bashing but they have pretty much been removed for here, also those same people will sit and argue with a tree just to hear themselves talk!!

NOT MUCH we can do with that!!! lol lol

BL, I hope you see this and understand that we will have bad apples in every basket but we here at DV enjoy reading her chats!!

Thanks BL for all your hard work and help with this crazy investment

Bump

DT, I am not a member of any other site but DV so please let BL know that we do appreciate all her efforts and research here at DV!!

Well said Bumper! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

That is why she Diddied from DV

She is not the only ONE!

He was just questioning something she said, wasn't even disrespectful IMO... I've always enjoyed BL but I think she made a little too much of the whole thing, I agree that we should all have a little thicker skin..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I guess I don't really see all the bashing that Bl is talking about!

I myself love reading BL's post and for the most part 95%of our readers enjoy her post also.

I find it hard to believe that DV is the ONLY site that has some people that disagree with some of BL material that she post as people are cruel when they are sitting behind a computer and keyboard (bullies).

We use to have a few that were pretty bad about the bashing but they have pretty much been removed for here, also those same people will sit and argue with a tree just to hear themselves talk!!

NOT MUCH we can do with that!!! lol lol

BL, I hope you see this and understand that we will have bad apples in every basket but we here at DV enjoy reading her chats!!

Thanks BL for all your hard work and help with this crazy investment

Bump

DT, I am not a member of any other site but DV so please let BL know that we do appreciate all her efforts and research here at DV!!

Bumper, I disagree. I have brought her chats here, aswell as chats from shredd. They have been bashed and when I read her chat yesterday I respected her request not to bring it over. Take a look back at some responses prior from other chats and you will see. She, scooter, and others have left DV in the past. Sometimes people who don't communicate like adults hide behind their keyboards and bash away instead of finding an adult way of communicating a respectful debate. I have been here a long time and I as many of us have seen the playground antics. But hey we all look through different eyes.

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post ThugAlug!! :D/>

Personally I like reading BL's stuff, she is sharp and her analysis of sandbox news is about the best I've seen. She is also one of the only people outside of DV whose opinion means something to me. Her posts are long but so are mine, it's hard to type exactly whats on your mind with out the worry of someone misunderstanding what you meant and turning it around, I, like her, prefer to be as thorough as possible the first time!! :lol:/> :lol:/>

"Anything worth doing is worth taking the time to do it right!" Ever notice how there is never enough time to do it right the first time but always enough time to go back and do it over again? :P/>

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 4

THANKS THUG

I love the BL articles and she is not the 1st or last that that KEEP has and will continue to chase off.

The guy is just a negative,sarcastic,lopster- jack off.

He got a cool it or I will throw you in the Lobster tank warning from Adam last time. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif/>/>/>/>

So it's just a matter of time before he boots himself emot-woot.gif/>/>/>/>

Bumper ? Hey bud long time no talk

Do you not remember the Keep BL duke out?

Keep arguing with a tree ! that works for me.

LOL are you really still butt hurt about that?? Get over it already.....

It really was quite simple....she got all defensive for someone questioning why she thought a certain way.....and instead of having a discussion about it, she threw a temper tantrum and left....

If you cant handle being criticized, or the thought of people thinking differently, you are really too soft to be posting on the internet.....

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 8

Bumper, I disagree. I have brought her chats here, aswell as chats from shredd. They have been bashed and when I read her chat yesterday I respected her request not to bring it over. Take a look back at some responses prior from other chats and you will see. She, scooter, and others have left DV in the past. Sometimes people who don't communicate like adults hide behind their keyboards and bash away instead of finding an adult way of communicating a respectful debate. I have been here a long time and I as many of us have seen the playground antics. But hey we all look through different eyes.

The part about Scooter was between Scooter and Adam! I really liked Scooter and had talked to him on the phone a couple times so I was really sad when he left our site!

I am all for the BL posting here and I hope she can see through the bad stuff and see that a lot of us really like her and her group.

Remember what I said about keyboard bullies! Some will walk really close to the line and when they finally cross it is where we step in. We do not always make a public post on the issues and will sometimes just talk to the person that is bashing. If that doesn't work then the last resort is _banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif

• Upvote 7

I'm all for hearing opposing views, it's how you present yourself KEEP. You come off as a bully and talk down to people at times. Take the first two lines of your post in red. Leave things like that out and your golden. In debating, it's best to stick to the fact facts. Telling someone to get over it turns a debate into an attack.. Just my :twocents:

LOL are you really still butt hurt about that?? Get over it already.....

It really was quite simple....she got all defensive for someone questioning why she thought a certain way.....and instead of having a discussion about it, she threw a temper tantrum and left....

If you cant handle being criticized, or the thought of people thinking differently, you are really too soft to be posting on the internet.....

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

so ur all harping on about bashing and bullying bondlady ..... i didnt bash anyone not even her and my last post is on neg 3 for a simple comment .....wow

:shakehead:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-

I back you, Machine... I truly don't get this whole "bashing" thing... We have the right to disagee, or dislike what is being presented. I like Bondlady... but frankly I think it's all over-the-top, over-analysis. In the end, any "analysis" doesn't change one thing about the outcome... which is what we're all waiting for. If that works for others, I'm glad... but any dissent (or 'underappreciation") doesn't mean "bashing"... to me, anyway.

He was just questioning something she said, wasn't even disrespectful IMO... I've always enjoyed BL but I think she made a little too much of the whole thing, I agree that we should all have a little thicker skin..

I agree, Bama... I was here for the whole episode. Keep kept his cool, and was simply querrying BL... It's just that he was playing hardball, and wanted solid answers. She quit... took her ball and went home. No one ran her off.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

A thicker skin may be needed I guess. In DV you can express your opinion and not get booted for it . I don't agree with all of the bashing but I just say so and move on. We agree and disagree and have debate and most people are respectful, but there are those that step out of line, but here we are with freedom of speech still alive an kicking.

End Quote

Agreed..... I can ( partly) understand that she may have gotten bugged for being bashed ( it's also a matter of interpretation at times.. right to critique which is always perceived as bashing by some...) while here (even though as you stated... a thicker skin may do wonders, esp. when you become popular...)...But... Why would she care about being bashed ( if ever) when she's not on this (or other) sites anymore? Control obsession or what?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Toughen up in 90 days......

Here's what I like to do to toughen myself up. I like to give myself a nasty red -1 just to keep my skin hard and resistant to the exstreme everyday rigors of life at the DV. Oh yes, it hurts....but the rewards far exceed the drawbacks. If anyone would like to join me in my training exercise, feel free.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Toughen up in 90 days......

Here's what I like to do to toughen myself up. I like to give myself a nasty red -1 just to keep my skin hard and resistant to the exstreme everyday rigors of life at the DV. Oh yes, it hurts....but the rewards far exceed the drawbacks. If anyone would like to join me in my training exercise, feel free.

I see.... the problem is BL is a dedicated researcher and when someone brings her info here its constantly bashed i know this is the internet but why would someone continue to bring it if the poster is bashed and BL? does that make any sense? Ive have monitored Dv for a couple of years now even before i joined and i have seen many come and go. The mods do all they can to stop it but when is enough, enough? i for one appreciate Bl's posts they might be long but have good info inside.

• Upvote 4

I see.... the problem is BL is a dedicated researcher and when someone brings her info here its constantly bashed i know this is the internet but why would someone continue to bring it if the poster is bashed and BL? does that make any sense? Ive have monitored Dv for a couple of years now even before i joined and i have seen many come and go. The mods do all they can to stop it but when is enough, enough? i for one appreciate Bl's posts they might be long but have good info inside.

Many posters here expect to be spoon-fed. Than, when they are spoon-fed they criticize the information. I sit back and laugh and wonder why many do such a thing. Your essentially biting the hand that feeds you. Soon we will all starve ourselves of the spoon-fed information. What will eventually happen is we will all have to simply read the articles ourselves and come to our own conclusions.

I mean, 3 page so far and no one on here has simply discussed the information she has to offer.

Some likely are reading it, and just not posting it... Could it be fear of bashing?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Aside IDE like BL to have thicker skin doesnt detract from the fact I enjoy her posts and appreciate her hard work. Most of us do, but its important to understand that there is a diverse mix of personalities and opinions that exist at this site and often things are taken out of context due to inherent communication gaps. I hope that fact is realized by those that find themselves on a perceived receiving end.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm all for hearing opposing views, it's how you present yourself KEEP. You come off as a bully and talk down to people at times. Take the first two lines of your post in red. Leave things like that out and your golden. In debating, it's best to stick to the fact facts. Telling someone to get over it turns a debate into an attack.. Just my TwoCents.gif

Well you cant really go off of what I responded to brisco.....only because there are a certain few that without any provoking or taunting from me, always have some smart azz comment to make about me....so, in return the dont get any respect from me!

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5