Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - I Think They May Have Had A Secret HCL Agreement !

DinarThug

Thanks, Thug & BL. So sad that we have members that feel the need to bash her here. Here's a thought: cruise on over to her site or DR & bash there, rather than making us all at DV look bad! Yes, she's almost as long-winded as Rayzur ;), but that's because she brings & breaks down the articles in her chats.

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 3

I've always (when I've had time to read the LLOONNGG chat's) enjoyed her take on things. As far as the "Bullying and bashing" goes, IF you are gonna stick your neck out into a "public" forum (that being THE INTERNET) you can VERY WELL expect that someone is going to take a few swings at ya. Please, thicken yer skin cuz some of us appreciate you. And those that are throwing the nastys at you aren't worth your time.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thug, if you are a member over there they may kick your clown rear to the curb, but we for the most part really appreciate BondLady here. A thicker skin may be needed I guess. In DV you can express your opinion and not get booted for it . I don't agree with all of the bashing but I just say so and move on. We agree and disagree and have debate and most people are respectful, but there are those that step out of line, but here we are with freedom of speech still alive an kicking.

Bond Lady great job as always. Your posts are brought here and appreciated by the vast majority of us, but there will always be some that will bash, just move on and shrug it off as in the world there is rarely if ever total consensus about anything, and I for one believe it's how it should be.

So Thanks Thug, You Rebel Clown and thanks BondLady

r2

• Upvote 4

Those that bash under the veil of anonymity because they are able to are just woosies in my book. If and when they are met in person I'll bet they are milquetoast. And I like reading BL's chats and thank you DT for bringing them over under the concern of being banned at the other site. You are a rebel with a cause. :lol:/>

Edited to add: Regarding gas - my company has signed in the past six months five contracts with major players in Iraq - and these are two - five year contracts.

• Upvote 7

Those that bash under the veil of anonymity because they are able to are just woosies in my book. If and when they are met in person I'll bet they are milquetoast. And I like reading BL's chats and thank you DT for bringing them over under the concern of being banned at the other site. You are a rebel with a cause. :lol:/>/>/>

well said and I agree with you Sage those that bash must live really pitiful lives. Small minded people ! Its incredible that this woman can compile and bring forth the truth in such a respectable manner. thank you for posting this chat !

• Upvote 2

Thug, your name fits you rule breaker you............. :D keep doing what you do. We can't really help the fact that there are bullies and jerks here. Some of us like to hear all the info that is out there so that we can piece it all together and come to our own conclusions. People, you need to learn to "eat the meat and spit out the bones", so to speak.

• Upvote 2

I guess I don't really see all the bashing that Bl is talking about!

I myself love reading BL's post and for the most part 95%of our readers enjoy her post also.

I find it hard to believe that DV is the ONLY site that has some people that disagree with some of BL material that she post as people are cruel when they are sitting behind a computer and keyboard (bullies).

We use to have a few that were pretty bad about the bashing but they have pretty much been removed for here, also those same people will sit and argue with a tree just to hear themselves talk!!

NOT MUCH we can do with that!!! lol lol

BL, I hope you see this and understand that we will have bad apples in every basket but we here at DV enjoy reading her chats!!

Thanks BL for all your hard work and help with this crazy investment

Bump

DT, I am not a member of any other site but DV so please let BL know that we do appreciate all her efforts and research here at DV!!

• Upvote 12

so ur all harping on about bashing and bullying bondlady ..... i didnt bash anyone not even her and my last post is on neg 3 for a simple comment .....wow

:shakehead:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-

I got you back to minus 2. I agree her chats are long. I rarely read, I just wait for the condensed version in the comments. You're ok in my book machine:)

• Upvote 2