Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am the Legalking

Guest Legalking

Guest Legalking

Hello everyone! I am Frank Buck - a Corporate Attorney semi-retired. I am here to help everyone that needs help. I work with many different companies and government offices. I am not a government person, and I will fight the system all the way.

Have a great day!

That's nice if it is true. But my police spidey-senses are going off. That is a very vague introduction and extremely short, not exactly something I would expect from a Corporate Attorney. But welcome to DV and hope we can help you out also.

I know Frank personally and he is legit and a great guy. Your police spidey senses are out of whack on this one. Did you think he was going to post a CV in a dinar forum? LOL He is the real deal and super easy to work with too.

We all are in need of any legal information or advice to meet the RV comfortably. Any help will be much appreciated as scare tactics run in thess forums. I will be interested to know from an expert the reality of the Capital Gains Tax, %, and ways to be with the law and enjoy this wonderful investment. Things to look for and things to avoid. Thank you for your brave offer and looking forwar to reading your posts. Have a blessed day! GO DINAR! ! ! !

I know Frank personally and he is legit and a great guy. Your police spidey senses are out of whack on this one. Did you think he was going to post a CV in a dinar forum? LOL He is the real deal and super easy to work with too.

Hi, Barbann, Is this the attorney you spoke about in an earlier VIP thread?

Legalking, thanks for your offer. There are a lot of people at this site that have legal represntation.tax advisors ... But there are also people like me who have none of those people in their corner and it would help us "little people" out immensely!!