Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive-by, Saturday Jan. 26th

Pat H

I forgot to add ( for those interested) that Salvador is also home to the Afro - Brazilian Heritage and Culture ( Sincretism... Orishas, etc.).

is it safe there?

With the right hints... Yes.

But I won't lie to you... Brazil in general has a lot of crime and big cities particularly so.

I spent 2 periods of 30 days each and nothing bad happened to me anyway.. I was with locals though.

Many residential areas are gated communities.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hey Rod, great story you passed onto endeavor, may I have your permission to copy your story to share. wink.gif

Of course dear pattyangel.. it's actually from a message I heard so long ago.. but have never forgotten the value of it!!! wink.gif

Once you folk are finished with Belize, stop by Monte Carlo and meet me at the craps table, I'll race you with my DB5 Aston Martin---> http://youtu.be/r_PpAslO33k biggrin.gif

I don't know bout that jon... if I get ahead of that bad boy your driving I may get shot up by your machine guns... if I get behind you I may suddenly hit an oil slick that appears out of nowhere... and if I ride with you... well, you may just hit that little red button...unsure.gif... I think I'll settle for the craps table.. it's a lot safer!!! laugh.gif

One last thing... Police have many denoms... Civilian Police, Military Police (a remain of the ex fascist Military Regime which stayed until the beginning of the 80's) and another couple of law enforcements......Not renown for their efficiency in general.... It helps having links once again.. My GF's brother is a cop ( I know.. that also means I can't BS much...smile)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely beautiful.......Thanks for sharing.

The bad thing is ( like in many other places) street violence. If you are careful enough and even better if you have contacts there you should be fine.

Thanks umbertino... so is this one from your Brazil listings... http://www.investmentsonthebeach.com/properties/97/ultra-luxury-mansion-buzios-rio-de-janeiro.html

01.jpg

As for safe... any big city... in any country of the whole world has it's issues imo... just use street smarts and befriend the locals... and enjoy life without fear!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks umbertino... so is this one from your Brazil listings... http://www.investmentsonthebeach.com/properties/97/ultra-luxury-mansion-buzios-rio-de-janeiro.html

01.jpg

As for safe... any big city... in any country of the whole world has it's issues imo... just use street smarts and befriend the locals... and enjoy life without fear!!! wink.gif

Exactly my Friend.... Also there's the X factor ( good luck or bad, granted one is intelligent enough NOT to look for trouble cos Brazil is one of those places where you'll find it in a pinch).

Just use normal precautions in dressing, jewellery, showing off stuff, etc, make friends with some locals ( friends of trusted friends, etc.) avoid notoriously bad areas, streets, times and you should be ok. Depends a lot on the areas you are visiting and the time of day ( or night).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I have a High School friend who lives in Brazil and he says the same thing about the violence. He does fine because he married a Brazilian beauty and has her friends and family there which he lives care free. Lucky dog tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Exactly.

Thanks umbertino... so is this one from your Brazil listings...

End Quote

Yes Rod it is... From the link I posted earlier. Should be in Rio or near Rio ( Buzios, Angra Dos Reis) , if I recall correctly.

A li'l costly....Smile.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Adam, hubby and I just came back from a Chinese restuarant and my fortune in the cookie said "The star of riches is shining on you this month"! I kid you not. I was reading it to him when he asked me if I saw your drive-by chat from Saturday. I had not and just pulled it up! Co-incidence? We'll see! Go RV!

• Upvote 4

I'd love to get all excited about this but my first instincts, as a business man, is to see the business side of every situation. Things in the dinar world have been extremely slow lately. I'm sure people joining dinar sites is at it's lowest level in several years. Therefore a business would need to upsell it's existing customers if new ones are at a trickle in order to keep the money supply flowing. I'm not saying that Adam is lying because I don't think he is. However if I'm Adam, who is obviously a very good business man, I need to stoke the flames once in a while in order to capture everyone's attention and perhaps generate some new business from my internal upselling mechanisms. I'm sure VIP has welcomed some new members in the last 24 hours and that's a win for all involved. The new VIP's get the perks from that membership and DV generates some additional income to keep the wheels turning.

Of course I could also be dead wrong and the Dinar could RV tomorrow morning at 6:43 EST at 83 cents.

Just sayin' ;)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I'd love to get all excited about this but my first instincts, as a business man, is to see the business side of every situation. Things in the dinar world have been extremely slow lately. I'm sure people joining dinar sites is at it's lowest level in several years. Therefore a business would need to upsell it's existing customers if new ones are at a trickle in order to keep the money supply flowing. I'm not saying that Adam is lying because I don't think he is. However if I'm Adam, who is obviously a very good business man, I need to stoke the flames once in a while in order to capture everyone's attention and perhaps generate some new business from my internal upselling mechanisms. I'm sure VIP has welcomed some new members in the last 24 hours and that's a win for all involved. The new VIP's get the perks from that membership and DV generates some additional income to keep the wheels turning.

Of course I could also be dead wrong and the Dinar could RV tomorrow morning at 6:43 EST at 83 cents.

Just sayin' ;)/>

You are a very brave man. Hopefully Adam can give more specifics this coming chat.

• Upvote 1

Just sayin' wink.gif

I'm usually a pretty reserved guy LIBoy... but when you have a total of what... 155 posts... and your calling Adam out like that... maybe your the one who's in the wrong place my friend??? blink.gif There are folks who have been around here for years... and haven't seen Adam do that once... for one, if it don't pan out every time someone pulled a stunt like that they would lose more folks than any positive gain they may get.

Bottom line... it is what it is, and I believe Adam wouldn't tell us things are looking up if they weren't in his opinion doing just that. That doesn't mean he controls the RV... he's just giving us his honest take on it... if that makes you suspicious friend... the problem is yours... not Adams. Just sayin!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Just sayin' ;)/>

:o YIPES!! Well, I understand the business thinking mind....BUT... for those of us who have been on this site for quite a while...Adam does not try to get us excited, but grounded and informed. I am sure he wants us to join the VIP because that IS one of the ways he makes money for all his services and work on this site, as well as he is providing extra services for those members that he feels are valuable....BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIM GIVE US FALSE HOPE FOR VIP OR $$$ REASONS. Just so you know!

I think there is so mucy light heartedness on this thread at the moment...you might get lucky and he will over look the suggestion...PEACE to you friend! And yes...I would take$.83 also!!

• Upvote 4

iv been on this site for a long time,several months before i became member,and iv never seen ADAM give any type of false information or leading anyone,he has given a lot of his time and effort in keeping us informed,hopes are good, and great news is good to keep the excitement going,IMHOP.....TY ADAM...GOOOOO RV.

• Upvote 3

I'm usually a pretty reserved guy LIBoy... but when you have a total of what... 155 posts... and your calling Adam out like that... maybe your the one who's in the wrong place my friend??? blink.gif There are folks who have been around here for years... and haven't seen Adam do that once... for one, if it don't pan out every time someone pulled a stunt like that they would lose more folks than any positive gain they may get.

Bottom line... it is what it is, and I believe Adam wouldn't tell us things are looking up if they weren't in his opinion doing just that. That doesn't mean he controls the RV... he's just giving us his honest take on it... if that makes you suspicious friend... the problem is yours... not Adams. Just sayin!!! wink.gif

I'm sorry if my post upset you in any way. That was definately not my intent. I have always been taught to take the personal feelings and emotions out of a situation and just look at the situation. That is what I applied here. If you re read my post, I clearly state that I do not think Adam is lying. I tried to stress that point. As such I also do not feel that I am calling Adam out. I think he was very clear and honest in what he stated.

I am simply trying to analyze and understand this investment from every angle. Anything less would not do it justice, I come on these sites to learn about this investment and to gain insight as to what may or may not be happening. If I only wanted gum drops and lollipops, I'd go watch Yo Gabba Gabba with my 6 year old. My point is that I want to be realistic in my approach to this investment. Otherwise I am sure to be disappointed. Adam has said many times that this site is a business. As such, it requires money to run. I think Adam runs a great site. I would not be here if I didn't. There are a lot of dinar websites and this is the only one I am a member of. That is strictly because I think Adam offers the best product and the best venue at which to gain the most from this investment.

You may not agree with my assesment and that is OK. The only thing I ask is that we respect each others opinion. I think we all forget to do that sometimes. Just because I don't agree with someone, does not make that person wrong. It just means that I don't agree with them.

Contrary to what you said. I have been invested in dinar and have been reading this website for many years.

Take care.

• Upvote 4

LIboy, good posts both of them, Rod I did not see him calling out Adam at all on this one in fact I took his post as compliments to what a fine site Adam is running. We all get excited seeing a drive by and wee have seen a few in the past 2 years I've been on. But that being said, they are always grounded with a little info and usually followed up later with the real info he had.

I mean if you want to compare apples to oranges this is the BEST DAMN dinar site and that's thanks to Adam all the Mods as well as all of us.

• Upvote 4

I'd love to get all excited about this but my first instincts, as a business man, is to see the business side of every situation. Things in the dinar world have been extremely slow lately. I'm sure people joining dinar sites is at it's lowest level in several years. Therefore a business would need to upsell it's existing customers if new ones are at a trickle in order to keep the money supply flowing.

I'm not saying that Adam is lying because I don't think he is.

However if I'm Adam, who is obviously a very good business man, I need to stoke the flames once in a while in order to capture everyone's attention and perhaps generate some new business from my internal upselling mechanisms.

I'm sure VIP has welcomed some new members in the last 24 hours and that's a win for all involved. The new VIP's get the perks from that membership and DV generates some additional income to keep the wheels turning.

First off, and no offence LIBoy... to be honest...your not Adam, and neither am I. If we were maybe we would have our own sites and offer whatever we felt appropriate to our customers... however, if you stuck around a little longer you would know that Adam doesn't need to "stoke the flames once in a while"... if he get's excited enough to pass on information to us it's because there is something worth getting excited about... not imo to increase revenue.... that's a byproduct of running a good clean honest site.

No doubt I'm sure a few more VIP memberships have sold... so what? This is an investment site is it not? And Adam is kind enough to let us "test drive" this site for free without any fees. The first year I was in I was so skeptical myself about the VIP program. Now I would say if your serious about investing then imo it's practically a no brainier.

I'm sorry if my post upset you in any way. That was definately not my intent. I have always been taught to take the personal feelings and emotions out of a situation and just look at the situation. That is what I applied here. If you re read my post, I clearly state that I do not think Adam is lying. I tried to stress that point. As such I also do not feel that I am calling Adam out. I think he was very clear and honest in what he stated.

I am simply trying to analyze and understand this investment from every angle. Anything less would not do it justice, I come on these sites to learn about this investment and to gain insight as to what may or may not be happening. If I only wanted gum drops and lollipops, I'd go watch Yo Gabba Gabba with my 6 year old. My point is that I want to be realistic in my approach to this investment. Otherwise I am sure to be disappointed. Adam has said many times that this site is a business. As such, it requires money to run. I think Adam runs a great site. I would not be here if I didn't. There are a lot of dinar websites and this is the only one I am a member of. That is strictly because I think Adam offers the best product and the best venue at which to gain the most from this investment.

You may not agree with my assesment and that is OK. The only thing I ask is that we respect each others opinion. I think we all forget to do that sometimes. Just because I don't agree with someone, does not make that person wrong. It just means that I don't agree with them.

Contrary to what you said. I have been invested in dinar and have been reading this website for many years.

Take care.

We are definitely all entitled to our opinion that's for sure LIBoy. But let me ask you this if I may.... if you've analyzed it from every angle as you've said, and don't think Adam is lying, and think Adam offers the best product to gain the most from this investment... why are you not a VIP member??? blink.gif

IMO Adam has given everyone a fair shake... and just the fact that he was coming back from Belize after getting all the ducks in a row for the VIP members to take advantage of "if they so choose"... tells me he's doing his homework with due diligence. Please don't take this as an attack on you... I just felt that you were somewhat out of bounds with your original comments. Please realize that we have invested not only our money but a lot of our time on this ride. We have also each developed a certain level of respect for many of the other members here at DV... and that most definitely includes Adam... not that he is not thoroughly capable of defending himself... but he probably doesn't have to... when someone get's out of hand they usually get gang tackled by the rest of us!!! laugh.gif So LIBoy take a chill pill... I don't think you have anything to worry about with Adam... and if you really get your feet wet with a VIP membership I don't think you will be disappointed!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

First off, and no offence LIBoy... to be honest...your not Adam, and neither am I. If we were maybe we would have our own sites and offer whatever we felt appropriate to our customers... however, if you stuck around a little longer you would know that Adam doesn't need to "stoke the flames once in a while"... if he get's excited enough to pass on information to us it's because there is something worth getting excited about... not imo to increase revenue.... that's a byproduct of running a good clean honest site.

No doubt I'm sure a few more VIP memberships have sold... so what? This is an investment site is it not? And Adam is kind enough to let us "test drive" this site for free without any fees. The first year I was in I was so skeptical myself about the VIP program. Now I would say if your serious about investing then imo it's practically a no brainier.

We are definitely all entitled to our opinion that's for sure LIBoy. But let me ask you this if I may.... if you've analyzed it from every angle as you've said, and don't think Adam is lying, and think Adam offers the best product to gain the most from this investment... why are you not a VIP member??? blink.gif

IMO Adam has given everyone a fair shake... and just the fact that he was coming back from Belize after getting all the ducks in a row for the VIP members to take advantage of "if they so choose"... tells me he's doing his homework with due diligence. Please don't take this as an attack on you... I just felt that you were somewhat out of bounds with your original comments. Please realize that we have invested not only our money but a lot of our time on this ride. We have also each developed a certain level of respect for many of the other members here at DV... and that most definitely includes Adam... not that he is not thoroughly capable of defending himself... but he probably doesn't have to... when someone get's out of hand they usually get gang tackled by the rest of us!!! laugh.gif So LIBoy take a chill pill... I don't think you have anything to worry about with Adam... and if you really get your feet wet with a VIP membership I don't think you will be disappointed!!! wink.gif

Excellent post Rod and right on point!

• Upvote 3