Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive-by, Saturday Jan. 26th

Pat H

I visited Belize with my wife and we DROVE there in 2007. Wifey and I felt strong racism there. A few things happened that first day....Then we found out gas was $7 per gallon....Then we found out that it is mandatory that you leave the country every 30 days AND it costs $30 to get back in. We looked at each other and felt that was enough.

If you leave the developed areas and go inland you can run into a whole host of tropical wonders, like bot flies, A buddy had to have a larvae (the ones with barbs) pulled out of his neck after getting back to the states and "feeling something moving" inside what he thought was just an insect bite.. But the SCUBA is awesome and you're just on the coast/reefs for that. Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Start it up ya'll... were right behind ya's!!! biggrin.gif

dog-conga-line.gif

Thanks for posting Pat... and Adam... I'm speechless!!! blink.gif... all I can do is this.... backflip.gifbackflip.gifbackflip.gif

... who said white men can't dance??? ... it just takes a beer or two!!! :rolleyes:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif">

White boys.... dancing ? Yeah...I 'll believe that when somebody teaches dogs to ride bicycles...

• Upvote 2

Who needs a cot in Belize? I hear that the diving experience is pretty much perfect. We can hire a good Dive Master and jump in. I haven't been underwater in years. I love the sport, I'm ready!

Well Ski... nobody has to ask me twice to "hit the water"... laugh.gif

... and Belize looks like it's a great place to do that!!! cool.gif

belize10.jpg469x264.jpg

How bout meeting some of the wildlife!!! biggrin.gif

OKeefe-%20permit%20releaseLR.jpegloggerhead-turtle-in-belize.jpgwink.gif

• Upvote 3

My field is in Alaska, God called me to reach my people with the gospel, the Alaska natives. There is plenty of property here, it's just cold, but I love it. My real vacation will be in the Millenium, I must invest in eternity, please join me. Reach the lost with the powerful gospel of Jesus Christ. Go RV!!!

Glad to hear it endeavor, and I haven't had the chance to say..."welcome aboard"!!! You bring up a point that I can best address with a brief story....

"Two men were chopping firewood with axes, the one man chopped diligently sticking to his task relentlessly as his pile of wood slowly grew. As he was pushing through exhaustion and fatigue he noticed the other man would step around the corner of the nearby building about every 15-20 minutes and would be gone for a few minutes, then he would return and chop away. As the day progressed the first man who had taken no breaks noticed something... his pile of wood was actually smaller than the man who was taking the breaks. Frustrated... he chopped even harder... but still, at the end of the day, his companion had out chopped him by a considerable amount. Finally... at days end the frustrated wood chopper asked the other... "how could you possibly out work me when you kept taking breaks???" emot-questioned.gif

To which his companion replied...."I took time to sharpen my ax"!!! " eyebrows.gif

Work is good for ya... imo especially for the Kingdom... but every now and then imo... ya gotta take time to sharpen your ax. That comes by taking the time to rest, do some reflection, challenge yourself mentally or spiritually. It's so easy to lose focus when you never step back from what your doing... no matter how important the project is. Often times by stepping back, and taking a little time off ... I have found helps me to get a fresh perspective on things. That, and your mind and body really do need a rest.

So... pardon our exuberant "party atmosphere" here. I think a lot of us are feeling like this loooooonnnnnnnggg ride is almost over... and I think we all deserve a little R&R by the time this thing is over. backflip.gifemot-woot.gifBesides... if you look at the Hebrew culture.. those folks really knew how to celebrate when the time came to do something in remembrance of some major event!!! So if you don't mind...taking a little advice from a former workaholic... you'll get more done in the long run if you take a little time off now and then... the work will keep... believe me!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 8

I'm not a member of Adam's VIP but through my own research have found out that Belize is where I will do my banking buisness. Some of the post on here about the risk

involved in an overseas off shore account are true. The saying not putting all your eggs in one basket has been around a long time an certainly pertains to this investment

as well. I lost a lot off money in our fail proof, guaranteed to make money DOW JONES a few years back. Adam is on track with his thinking and planning as far as I can tell,

the positve articles coming out of Iraq is very much in our favor. A trip to Belize is in my very near future an wondering how close of a parallel to my plan is to Adam's. Sir,

trust me when I say that most people on this board has been here awhile an are fully capable of keeping their emotions in check...

.......my emotions in "check".....YOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

RodandStaff & endeavor1 - there is a time and a season for everything including celebration. Which I fully intend to do when this finalizes - I'm also planning on giving a good share of this to help others - like the surgeons that go over and repair the children with harelips - helping those go from Russia to Israel - I help now, but want to in a much bigger way when this is done. Peace to you both.

• Upvote 5

This has gotten me on the edge of my seat! We hear and read all these others spouting off "Intel" every single day that this or that is going to happen at xxx rate and on xxx date...and I rarely pay any attention to it...but with Adam, this is much different! Anyone who has been a member here for any length of time knows that Adam doesn't run this site in that manner. We know that there are a very small group of people in the world that have knowledge of anything concerning the dinar...but it appears that the folks that Adam are "connected" with do have some very credible information! So with Adam coming out with this, and doing it on a "drive by" post instead of waiting until the Wed. chat....that speaks volumes to me as to the status of our investment! I hold a high respect for Adam because he has never pumped...and to close, I believe we are ready to get off of this crazy ride once and for all!! God Bless each of you!! Come on RI..... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 7

Well Ski... nobody has to ask me twice to "hit the water"... laugh.gif

... and Belize looks like it's a great place to do that!!! cool.gif

belize10.jpg469x264.jpg

How bout meeting some of the wildlife!!! biggrin.gif

OKeefe-%20permit%20releaseLR.jpegloggerhead-turtle-in-belize.jpgwink.gif

Absolutely beautiful.......Thanks for sharing.

ty I was waiting on this reply as well....great site umbertino

Thanks.

Salvador is a beautiful City with the most authentic Carnival in Brazil and the longest one in days ( 7 , from Fat Thursday till Ash Wednesday included) and with the best preserved "old town" center in all of S.America dating back in the 1600's called Pelourinho which was renovated about 10 years ago with UNESCO funds.

There are beautiful beaches ( Atlantic Ocean) north and south of the City and also some decent beaches in the city area itself.

The bad thing is ( like in many other places) street violence. If you are careful enough and even better if you have contacts there you should be fine.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3