Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive-by, Saturday Jan. 26th

Pat H

Start it up ya'll... were right behind ya's!!! biggrin.gif

dog-conga-line.gif

Thanks for posting Pat... and Adam... I'm speechless!!! blink.gif... all I can do is this.... backflip.gifbackflip.gifbackflip.gif

... who said white men can't dance??? ... it just takes a beer or two!!! rolleyes.gif

I thought white men dance to about anything :)

• Upvote 3

News from Adam sounds promising....you are a good bloke Adam! While I am new to VIP dinarvets, I purchased a little dinar 8+ years ago and since then I have just been sitting quietly and waiting waiting feeling quite alone re any sort of legit feedback until I found dinvavets. With recent events CBI etc, this is the most positive I have felt since buying the dinar. I live in Australia - so just hoping Adam has something sorted for Aussies should this finally pan out in our favour. Cheers.

• Upvote 6

I thought white men dance to about anything smile.gif

Given enough beer... yes Nadita!!! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belize is lookin good to me Ya'll!!! cool.gif

belize.jpeg

Seaside cot reservations being taken now!!! biggrin.gif

Conch-Creative.2011-003_interior_masthead.jpg

• Upvote 3

I am going to put this out there & it is not to bash just to keep people grounded.

I know there are a lot of you that hang on every word Adam says. I would not get excited until you see this in your bank accounts Keep in mind this is Iraq we are talking about.

When has Iraq ever done anything they on a time line that we all thought they showed us.

I only say this to keep you all from being disappointed when nothing happens as soon as he is making it sound like it will happen.

Yes Adam may have interesting chats & I feel it is also in the best if everyone does their own work on this. I have done my own work

& learned that what you hear & sometimes what we see doesn't happen.

So stay grounded until we see something actually happen with the dinar.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

I am going to put this out there & it is not to bash just to keep people grounded.

I know there are a lot of you that hang on every word Adam says. I would not get excited until you see this in your bank accounts Keep in mind this is Iraq we are talking about.

When has Iraq ever done anything they on a time line that we all thought they showed us.

I only say this to keep you all from being disappointed when nothing happens as soon as he is making it sound like it will happen.

Yes Adam may have interesting chats & I feel it is also in the best if everyone does their own work on this. I have done my own work

Party Pooper tongue.gif tongue.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm hoping you genuinely mean well... but at the same time, it's a bit presumptuous for you to think mature grownups can't "get excited" and "stay grounded" at the same time. It may never happen... but a lot of us actually enjoy the ongoing process! Think I'll have a party tonight... just for the "fun and excitement"! :D Of course, only if you think I can handle it! ;)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Given enough beer... yes Nadita!!! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belize is lookin good to me Ya'll!!! cool.gif

belize.jpeg

Seaside cot reservations being taken now!!! biggrin.gif

Conch-Creative.2011-003_interior_masthead.jpg

Who needs a cot in Belize? I hear that the diving experience is pretty much perfect. We can hire a good Dive Master and jump in. I haven't been underwater in years. I love the sport, I'm ready!

• Upvote 2

Not sure how seriously this was meant to be taken. But, just FYI it is my understanding (having been to Belize a couple of times for diving) that you can only have foreign currency in one of their offshore or "international" banks, and no one living in Belize can have an account in such a bank. Legal residents can only have accounts in commercial banks, and those accounts can not hold foreign currency.

There are also few if any consumer protection laws nor do I recall that they offer anything like FDIC deposit protection. So I would proceed with extreme caution. For expats living in Belize, the advice I have heard (from them, though this was 10 years ago) is to keep the bulk of you money in a US bank and transfer it over only when you need it to pay local bills. US dollars work fine in Belize (no coins), though you will get change in Belize currency. According to the law merchants are not supposed to accept foreign currency, but the few that I dealt with for odds and ends all did when I was there.

Those in OSI have this covered. Not a problem. ;)

• Upvote 3

I've been here many times in my emotions. Don't go there anymore. It will happen. No one knows when. I do appreciate Adams drive-be. It is fun to think about the land that I will buy when it happens. Can't go there too much in my mind. Just discourages me. Hope your having a great time in Belize. Interested in what you have to present to the VIP members and more Off Shore possibilities. <_<:rolleyes:;):D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My field is in Alaska, God called me to reach my people with the gospel, the Alaska natives. There is plenty of property here, it's just cold, but I love it. My real vacation will be in the Millenium, I must invest in eternity, please join me. Reach the lost with the powerful gospel of Jesus Christ. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 7

I'm not a member of Adam's VIP but through my own research have found out that Belize is where I will do my banking buisness. Some of the post on here about the risk

involved in an overseas off shore account are true. The saying not putting all your eggs in one basket has been around a long time an certainly pertains to this investment

as well. I lost a lot off money in our fail proof, guaranteed to make money DOW JONES a few years back. Adam is on track with his thinking and planning as far as I can tell,

the positve articles coming out of Iraq is very much in our favor. A trip to Belize is in my very near future an wondering how close of a parallel to my plan is to Adam's. Sir,

trust me when I say that most people on this board has been here awhile an are fully capable of keeping their emotions in check...

• Upvote 2