Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DaisyRN.....

Danimal

Fellow Dinarvets!

You know her in the chat as one of the nicest members we have. And trust me as a MOD here you just know these things. She is always positive and displays an effervescent quality that comes thru even in the words of the chatroom.

But, right now its hard for her to remain so positive with whats going on in her life. Her Aunt who helped raise her is now enduring Hospice care at home.

Please, keep DaisyRn and her Aunt in your thoughts and prayers, and maybe by just dropping her a quick note in here, it may help give her the strength to endure also.

This is why DV is the best on the net.

We really care about our members.

And we know how to show it too. :hug:

Thanks

Danimal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DaisyRN I'm so sorry to hear about the sickness in your family, just remember lean on God to give you the strength and courage that you will need in the days ahead, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Remember God is the great physician all things are possible through him..Take care and may God Bless you and your family.

I am fairly new here but I do wish you peace as you deal with your Aunt and Hospice.Please remember you have lots of friends here and I am sure that you can drop anyone a note when you feel the need.May God bless you during this time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. It is so difficult to go through times like this, but being able to be home with your Aunt at this time is a special thing and in time you will find comfort. Lots of hugs to you, your Aunt and family.

God bless

Daisy...words alone cannot express our love for you and the pain we share for you. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do for you or your family, Please do not hesitate. Call on us...we think of ourselves as your extended family.

Sincerely,

Stephen angel.gif

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your aunt. She is a reMarkable person because she had a hand in raising you. Stay strong and remember the foot steps poem. If it gets to bad remember that the footsteps you see in the sand is that of jesus because he is carrying you now. Your not alone in this daisy you have the strength and prayers of your dv family to lean on. If you need to talk cry or whatever come on line we are all here for you and your aunt. We love you daisy god bless.

Daisyrn,

I will pray for God to give you strength during this time. I will pray that God hold your Aunt lovingly in his arms until she is at peace. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and yours. If you should need anything at all and I can help, please don't hesitate to ask.

DaisyRN,

I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. You have my love and prayers, and hope you know that you can call me no matter what if need to talk. I've been through this with Todd's family when we lost his dad, sometimes you need someone to rant to, and other times just need to not even talk about what your going through, just want to talk about what kind of day it is or something funny you remember your aunt did, if you need either please call I'm hear. You always show such energy and fun in the chat, and it is not hard to tell what strength you have, but I so pray your aunt finds peace, and again I'm very sorry that you are going through this. Please know you have a lot of people here who care for you a great deal, and sending many prayers your way and lots of love.

Your friend,

Malissa

Edited by ToddS

Fellow Dinarvets!

You know her in the chat as one of the nicest members we have. And trust me as a MOD here you just know these things. She is always positive and displays an effervescent quality that comes thru even in the words of the chatroom.

But, right now its hard for her to remain so positive with whats going on in her life. Her Aunt who helped raise her is now enduring Hospice care at home.

Please, keep DaisyRn and her Aunt in your thoughts and prayers, and maybe by just dropping her a quick note in here, it may help give her the strength to endure also.

This is why DV is the best on the net.

We really care about our members.

And we know how to show it too. :hug:

Thanks

Danimal

DaisyRn, to you we send strength, love and blessings and to your Aunt we send constant healing prayers and intercessions that are possible when beseeching God Almighty and his Blessed Son.

Daisy RN I just experienced the loss of my Mother last July. I have to tell you it was one of the most precious memories I have of my Mother. She loved the Lord and was really at peace with all that was happening. There is a little verse a friend sent to me during this time. I would like to share with you-- THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU. I hope it brings you as much peace as it did me.