Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

is buying on reserve a good option?

Sundrenched sr.

If you purchase dinar on reserve,and it RV's before your reserve expires,can you then cash in some dinar to pay off the reserve?

Yes, you absolutely can do that. A word of advice from experience though- I have had several reserves through the years, thinking that we were at the apex of an RV, I let them expire after nothing happened. I did the math on how much money I put into reserves versus how much money I could have put into outright buying dinar, and guess what...... I should have bought the dinar. Oh well, I laugh about it now, but it wasn't too much money, but it was a lesson well learned. Rich

• Upvote 3

Yes, you absolutely can do that. A word of advice from experience though- I have had several reserves through the years, thinking that we were at the apex of an RV, I let them expire after nothing happened. I did the math on how much money I put into reserves versus how much money I could have put into outright buying dinar, and guess what...... I should have bought the dinar. Oh well, I laugh about it now, but it wasn't too much money, but it was a lesson well learned. Rich

Great advice.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Rich,, generally speaking people buy on reserve because they are buying on a rumor thats its about ready to pop. And when that expires they don't have the money to complete the deal so they are out of there deposit money. Much better to only buy what you can afford and don't buy the hype. JMO Bluto ~~~~~~

Just to let you know, dinar trade not only has reserve but after it expires you get the amount that you put down to reserve the order sent to you automatically if you don't renew your reserve order so you are not looseing anything and if it does RV then your sittin pretty, just food for thought folks....peace out ....go RV

• Upvote 1

Just to let you know, dinar trade not only has reserve but after it expires you get the amount that you put down to reserve the order sent to you automatically if you don't renew your reserve order so you are not looseing anything and if it does RV then your sittin pretty, just food for thought folks....peace out ....go RV

Ya beat me to it. That is what I was going to say. :D

wow thats changed,,, glad to hear it

As others have said.... great advice. I've friends who've gone through about 4 thousand... and lost it all as that was the days of no refund if the event didn't happen...

I'll gladly offer anyone the same deal as Dinar Trade.... that way I can use you money, increase my liquidity and then give you back your money when you get tired of letting me profit from it.... You want the same deal... shoot me an email and you're on.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If you purchase dinar on reserve,and it RV's before your reserve expires,can you then cash in some dinar to pay off the reserve?

I think buying on reserve is a very bad idea. First off I highly doubt that all these dealers selling reserves actually have the Dinar to back up the option and if you get screwed good luck trying to sue them they won't have teh money to pay out everyone. I have nothing to back this up but I think dealers basically look at reserves as free money they know its not gonna rv or pop overnight so they can collect money for a product they never have to deliver and keep collecting as long as you keep renewing your option

That's just the beginning though. I have never really bought into hype or rumors I figure when it happens I'll hear about it from a major news source not from some guy on the internet who has an "inside source". That said how many people have called for an rv this week, next week, the week after, definately happening this year and nobody has been right. Your basically throwing your money away if it doesn't rv.

My personal opiinion is that even if you only have a couple hundred bucks I think your better off buying 200k physical dinar with that $200 than putting it on a reserve.

One other thing, typically your paying a pretty penny for your dinar over regular prices to take that option and buy hte reserve. i havn't looked into anyones reserve programs lately but a while back when people started doing reserves I checked out the terms of several sites reserve program and it was money down upfront plus price per million to take that option and buy a million on reserve was something like $1500, and this is when you could pickup a million straight cash for say $1050 or so. obviously if there truly were an rv what's an extra $400 when your making much more than that but still

Edited by rulesforrebels

dont do it. Always buy. Kinda ties into people that own credit cards its nice to have one but it can defnitely make you wish you hadn't charged on it and just paid when you had the money. To eaches own i tried reserves a few years ago they expired wouldnt do again imho.

Edited by easyrider

dont do it. Always buy. Kinda ties into people that own credit cards its nice to have one but it can defnitely make you wish you hadn't charged on it and just paid when you had the money. To eaches own i tried reserves a few years ago they expired wouldnt do again imho.

i agree i have heard some stories about people throwing away their retirement or losing huge sums of money buying reserves. i guess you buy and then figure oh ill buy once more and then at some point you got so much money tied up in reserves you hate to let it go so you keep buying. like some people on this thread have mentioned, after buying resereve after reserve after reserve that basically amounted to nothing they probably could have had anywhere from a few 100k dinar to a few million dinar physically in their psoition instead of a reserve or option that has come and gone