Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heard A Rumor It Might Not Heppen

Sorry did not mean to assume anything. Good to see that you have adventure. Thats important. How much did it cost to Trek Nepal?

I was in the mid 80s so I'm not so sure, but I'd guess $3-4k or so, maybe more. It was a fantastic trip. A week in India before hand, then a 3.5 week trek around Annapurna. Not sure what you mean by "sport chalet", is that those tankless setups at resorts?. A few folks have asked me about taking a quick course at a resort where they you go out with an instructor per diver,but I have always suggested against it. Diving is one of those activities that, if you have learned what you are doing and are disciplined it is extremely safe (especially with dive computers which are pretty much required these days). But, its also an activity were a little stupidity can get you into serious trouble. I've been diving for 15 years or so, mostly in the Caribbean. I used to dive locally in Monterey but its just to cold! I never got a dry suit which would make it better, but the visibility is usually poor anyway. When its clear it can be beautiful with the otters doing loops around you and the sun filtering down through the kelp. But all in all I like warm water much much better!
  • Upvote 1

I think that everyone should be prepared emotionally, mentally and financially for the dinar to never appreciate in value as it is a huge possibility that noting will be gained from owning it. That said though, I do see it appreciating over time but slowly. Just hang in there and give it time .

I agree with you. The value of IQD has appreciated over the years. There was a time that IQD was valued at 4k to 1. Clearly, we have seen an appreciation over the years. This investment is not a quick fix to the financial issues that some have. Be patient, IQD will progress. Iraq has plenty of assets to support a higher value in their currency. I don't think that Iraq can rely on USD as their trade instrument indefinitely.

Personally, I believe that Iraq has their backs against the wall with regard to their currency. Pressure is good!

California diving is totally underated! Monterey is one of the most beautiful in the world

I've dove Turks, tahititi Fiji and the great barrier reef. Boring compared to our kelp forests

Dove commercially for urchins out of high school man those were the days

Now mostly free dive and hunt southern californias waters. My father taught me self reliance

Sport chalet pumps out non qualified divers and rely on the buddy system.

If they think that a buddy can save someone At 200 lbs In a panic they are wrong

Leads to multiple drownings. Besides its Hard to hunt the Elusive White seabass with a partner

Anyway wanted you to know that the world trade center downtown Los Angeles

Will sell dinars at 1000 per million and buy back at 900 per million

That's a 10% risk. A bit off from your 50% quote.

Ask Keep why he's in this game and he will tell you that along with all the negatives

In this game there is a chance we can make some more money.

As many of us who bought into this in the beginning already have.

Edited by SocalDinar

Heard a rumor the other day that this RV of the Dinar might not happen at all. Even heard another that it might be a cruel hoax. Can't substantiate these rumors with links other than the normal Wall Street Journal, CNBC, WA State Dept of Financial Services, etc. but those guys are just pumpers. I'm lookin' for real no RV intel.

Anyone heard anything or can anybody verify these rumors and refute them as they are dastardly.

Thank you

Could be a Govt hoax. The internet is a gold mine for spreading lies. Pay a handful of Gurus/Actors/liars to spread to word with radio shows and blogs to sell Dinar. Mission accomplished and the US government has not opened their mouths not once. They will look clean no matter what. Lets face it...WW2 was won in 5 years along with revaluing both Germany and Japans currency with no where near the technology we have today. But now ever notice there is always some excuse why it has not happened. Come on people how long does it really take to form a government?

rolleyes.gifunsure.gifblink.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-downsbravo.gifbugs.gif

Frank and Delta?....Now thats a real laff. :bravo:/>

Did Frank say it or sing it? :butt-kicking:/>

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

California diving is totally underated! Monterey is one of the most beautiful in the world

I've dove Turks, tahititi Fiji and the great barrier reef. Boring compared to our kelp forests

Dove commercially for urchins out of high school man those were the days

Now mostly free dive and hunt southern californias waters. My father taught me self reliance

Sport chalet pumps out non qualified divers and rely on the buddy system.

If they think that a buddy can save someone At 200 lbs In a panic they are wrong

Leads to multiple drownings. Besides its Hard to hunt the Elusive White seabass with a partner

Total agreement.

Anyway wanted you to know that the world trade center downtown Los Angeles

Will sell dinars at 1000 per million and buy back at 900 per million

That's a 10% risk. A bit off from your 50% quote.

Sure 50% as a bit high, but I think 10% is quite low, They will sell and buyback for that NOW. Once the RD hits and the prospects of a huge RV are clearly gone, I'm guessing they will be buying back for less than the official rate. So your lose could easily be 30% (a lot less then 50 and a lot more than 10!).

Ask Keep why he's in this game and he will tell you that along with all the negatives

In this game there is a chance we can make some more money.

As many of us who bought into this in the beginning already have.

If you are in the black already, super! SELL!!!!

No I am stating it as a fact. Clearly I am stating my view of things, but it is not an opinion in the sense of not having sufficient information to form a clear conclusion. A fact to some is not a fact to all. There are folks of course who do not acknowledge the fact that the earth and the universe are billions of years old. If you think there is some path that leads to Iraq having a money supply with a higher value than the money supply of the entire rest of the world, then by all means spell it out for us. Small RV's (0.1% or 1% or maybe even 5%) happen routinely and Iraq has sufficient reserves to do 5%, maybe even 10%. but 100,000% is not possible. Its not unlikely, its impossible. That's a fact.

Just because it's unlikely does NOT make it fact................that is your opinion. Of course your opinion is based on what your being told,and of cousre that in itself could be a mistake imo. I'm ok with opinions just as long as they're not presented as fact, which seems to be the case with the new found currencey exports now trolling here at DV. Basing opinions on history is cool,but stating the futire based off history as fact is not IMO. All are opinions or speculation until omething occurs then it will be fact...........................so we wait. No opinions were harmed during this post-peace

I think that everyone should be prepared emotionally, mentally and financially for the dinar to never appreciate in value as it is a huge possibility that noting will be gained from owning it. That said though, I do see it appreciating over time but slowly. Just hang in there and give it time .

I agree 100%! This is no different imo than other speculative investment,it quite possibly could go south. I can't speak for others but I know this every time money leaves my bank account-peace

Thanks...................Dinarck

It's cool you got it all figured out................lol

Dinarck is so sharp,eh? hmmmmmmmmmm seems he invested in dinar as well. Now spends his time telling folks how stupid/foolish they are for same.............hypocrit imo-peace

makes ya wonder how many of his new names will be added to the lopster jail,, or if hes going to run wild over the site with multiple names pretending like theres lots of lopsters .. the guy has issues . we have a narcisist here with lots of bad thoughts on the dinar .. hes really craving attention :wacko:

• Upvote 1

makes ya wonder how many of his new names will be added to the lopster jail,, or if hes going to run wild over the site with multiple names pretending like theres lots of lopsters .. the guy has issues . we have a narcisist here with lots of bad thoughts on the dinar .. hes really craving attention wacko.gif

Sybil

Just because it's unlikely does NOT make it fact.............

I have stated repeatedly that a huge overnight RV is not unlikely, it is IMPOSSIBLE. In a theoretical sense of course we can not even state history as fact. Its impossible to prove that all of reality is not a dream and everything we know might be false. But I don't think we are speaking in that realm are we?

We arel talking about the world we see around us. In that world, currency is not some newly discovered and unknown phenomenon like something new in quantum mechanics that no one really understands. Currency is a system we created and understand very well. Iraq's economy in relation to the rest of the world is well known as are the size of their money supply and reserves. Those things make a huge RV impossible. An opinion might be that oil production for 2013 will reach 4Mbpd as opposed to 3Mbpd. But it is impossible (not unlikely) that Iraq's oil production in 2013 will reach 10,000Mbpd, right? just when does that oil production figure become impossible as opposed to unlikely, 6Mbpd, 10Mbpd, I don't know. But clearly at some point we can agree that it just can not happen and 10,000Mbpd is past that limit. Likewise with a huge overnight RV. Could they do 5%? sure. 10%? maybe. 50%? seems wildly unlikely. But 1,000% (let alone 100,000% or 300,000%) no that is out of the realm of likely or unlikely and has become impossible.

No opinions were harmed during this post-peace

:) we certainly don't want to incur the wrath of the SPCO ! Edited by makecents

I have stated repeatedly that a huge overnight RV is not unlikely, it is IMPOSSIBLE. In a theoretical sense of course we can not even state history as fact. Its impossible to prove that all of reality is not a dream and everything we know might be false. But I don't think we are speaking in that realm are we?

We arel talking about the world we see around us. In that world, currency is not some newly discovered and unknown phenomenon like something new in quantum mechanics that no one really understands. Currency is a system we created and understand very well. Iraq's economy in relation to the rest of the world is well known as are the size of their money supply and reserves. Those things make a huge RV impossible. An opinion might be that oil production for 2013 will reach 4Mbpd as opposed to 3Mbpd. But it is impossible (not unlikely) that Iraq's oil production in 2013 will reach 10,000Mbpd, right? just when does that oil production figure become impossible as opposed to unlikely, 6Mbpd, 10Mbpd, I don't know. But clearly at some point we can agree that it just can not happen and 10,000Mbpd is past that limit. Likewise with a huge overnight RV. Could they do 5%? sure. 10%? maybe. 50%? seems wildly unlikely. But 1,000% (let alone 100,000% or 300,000%) no that is out of the realm of likely or unlikely and has become impossible.

smile.gif we certainly don't want to incur the wrath of the SPCO !

"we certainly don't want to incur the wrath of the SPCO!" LOL, or the LOPster tank knowitalls whose only opinion that counts is there own. Oh and good luck with saving the Dinar world,we need the heroes-peace

"we certainly don't want to incur the wrath of the SPCO!" LOL, or the LOPster tank knowitalls whose only opinion that counts is there own. Oh and good luck with saving the Dinar world,we need the heroes-peace

You know all the same things I do Caz, you just don't seem to want to draw the conclusion. If folks say (as Smee2 did the other day) that they understand there is no way this can happen and it makes no sense what so ever, but they want to believe it anyway, I have absolutely no issue with that. Of course every thinking person is free to think what they like and thinking you might be very rich soon is fun! (that is what sells lotto tickets). But if you post a claim of some plausible method for a huge RV, then you should expect that others like myself are going to point out the numerous flaws in such proposals which make them impossible. Is there anything unreasonable about that?

You know all the same things I do Caz, you just don't seem to want to draw the conclusion. If folks say (as Smee2 did the other day) that they understand there is no way this can happen and it makes no sense what so ever, but they want to believe it anyway, I have absolutely no issue with that. Of course every thinking person is free to think what they like and thinking you might be very rich soon is fun! (that is what sells lotto tickets). But if you post a claim of some plausible method for a huge RV, then you should expect that others like myself are going to point out the numerous flaws in such proposals which make them impossible. Is there anything unreasonable about that?

Nothing unreasonable with that at all. I have no problems with differing opinions if stated as such. I just believe that true facts are hard to come by. As with our elected official I trust NOTHING stated by Iraq. Manipulation of finacials is not uncommon and would not surprize me here. I take all with a grain of salt and keep and open mind till whatever happens... happens. I hope for the best but positioned myself for whatever.

I believe you to be an intelligent person(based on previous posts),so I know you'll agree that the original poster created this thread for no other reason but to stir the pot. Thats what I have a problem with. Majority come here (DV) looking for info and honest discussion.

Nothing unreasonable with that at all. I have no problems with differing opinions if stated as such. I just believe that true facts are hard to come by. As with our elected official I trust NOTHING stated by Iraq. Manipulation of finacials is not uncommon and would not surprize me here. I take all with a grain of salt and keep and open mind till whatever happens... happens. I hope for the best but positioned myself for whatever.

Except that Iraq is dominated by oil exports and those are well known so we can use that as a crude (no pun intended) check on the basic parameters of their economy and currency. Plus of course they are being heavily scrutinized by the UN, IMF, UST, WB, WTO, OPEC, as well.

oops, didn't see your follow on.

Thanks for the compliment. Sure if setting out to "stir the pot" just upsets folks, I see no point in that. On the other hand it results in good discussion than that can be good. Generally I try to just respond as I outlined above and try not to instigate.

Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 1

I believe you to be an intelligent person(based on previous posts),so I know you'll agree that the original poster created this thread for no other reason but to stir the pot. Thats what I have a problem with. Majority come here (DV) looking for info and honest discussion.

Agreed Caz... we ALL understand that part of the discussion! We heard them the first time... and the hundredth time. We get it. So yes, the only reason to continually spout it... is ego. It makes no sense from a reasonable person's standpoint to spend the time and energy serving up the same "absolute" information over and over, month after month... especially on the "negative" side of the issue! Seriously, what is gained in that? How does one have that kind of time to devote to trying to prove the negative side of the "speculation"? And WHY would they? State it once, validate your "belief" and move on! What other motive is at work there??? <_</>/> And please, lopsters. don't try to equivocate that mindset to the "positive" side of the discussion... 99% of us are here for that... the "fun" of it... the "process"... the "journey"... the "hope" of optimism... regardless and independent of your "facts". Get that? Because we already "get you"... :)/>/>

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

No I am stating it as a fact. Clearly I am stating my view of things, but it is not an opinion in the sense of not having sufficient information to form a clear conclusion. A fact to some is not a fact to all. There are folks of course who do not acknowledge the fact that the earth and the universe are billions of years old. If you think there is some path that leads to Iraq having a money supply with a higher value than the money supply of the entire rest of the world, then by all means spell it out for us. Small RV's (0.1% or 1% or maybe even 5%) happen routinely and Iraq has sufficient reserves to do 5%, maybe even 10%. but 100,000% is not possible. Its not unlikely, its impossible. That's a fact.

I can't let this slide. There is more scientific evidence in a new earth and a world-wide flood, than in a "big bang theory". The laws of the universe tell us that things tend toward disorganization if left alone. The odds of life being created out of nothing or combining accidentally are what is impossible. It would be like someone dumping all the parts of a huge 747 out on the floor of an airport hanger, and leaving it there, hoping over time it would put itself together. In Glen Rose Texas, you can see footprints of a dinosaur and a man together that proves they coexisted. After Mt. St. Helen erupted, there was a little "grand canyon" formed in about two weeks.

There are entire museums dedicated to creation science. You can check out 15 pages of evidence, if you are not afraid of looking at something that goes against what you have already set your mind to believe.

http://184.154.224.5/~creatio1/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=7

Also check this out, it might change your life.

http://summitchurchkansas.com/howtobecomeachristian.html

Agreed Caz... we ALL understand that part of the discussion! We heard them the first time... and the hundredth time. We get it. So yes, the only reason to continually spout it... is ego. It makes no sense from a reasonable person's standpoint to spend the time and energy serving up the same "absolute" information over and over, month after month... especially on the "negative" side of the issue! Seriously, what is gained in that? How does one have that kind of time to devote to trying to prove the negative side of the "speculation"? And WHY would they? State it once, validate your "belief" and move on! What other motive is at work there??? dry.gif/>/> And please, lopsters. don't try to equivocate that mindset to the "positive" side of the discussion... 99% of us are here for that... the "fun" of it... the "process"... the "journey"... the "hope" of optimism... regardless and independent of your "facts". Get that? Because we already "get you"... smile.gif/>/>

I garee. For me the "matter of fact" LOPsters are just as annoying as the "Guru's", both continue to beat the "it's about to happen" ... "it'll never happen" drum. The facts/opinions whatever are all in........................alls thats left is the ending,so we wait.-peace.

oops, didn't see your follow on.

Thanks for the compliment. Sure if setting out to "stir the pot" just upsets folks, I see no point in that. On the other hand it results in good discussion than that can be good. Generally I try to just respond as I outlined above and try not to instigate.

Best to you-peace

I can't let this slide. There is more scientific evidence in a new earth and a world-wide flood, than in a "big bang theory". The laws of the universe tell us that things tend toward disorganization if left alone. The odds of life being created out of nothing or combining accidentally are what is impossible. It would be like someone dumping all the parts of a huge 747 out on the floor of an airport hanger, and leaving it there, hoping over time it would put itself together. In Glen Rose Texas, you can see footprints of a dinosaur and a man together that proves they coexisted. After Mt. St. Helen erupted, there was a little "grand canyon" formed in about two weeks.

There are entire museums dedicated to creation science. You can check out 15 pages of evidence, if you are not afraid of looking at something that goes against what you have already set your mind to believe.

http://184.154.224.5/~creatio1/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=7

Also check this out, it might change your life.

http://summitchurchkansas.com/howtobecomeachristian.html

Yes all an excellent example of just what I as talking about. "Creation Science" is not real science its just marketing. And yes I've read it all. Every claimed point made is easily refuted (most if not all can be found in talkorigins.org ). If you really want to discuss something here I'm happy to do so, but lets move to a different forum. I have done so a lot over the years so am happy to continue or let it go as you like.

The real bottom line on a subject in science is not are you or I convinced but, are the scientists convinced? i.e. the people who have spent their lives studying these fields and know what is or is not missing from claims that you or I might accept. So the fact that YOU can be convinced by AIG or whoever is irrelevant. Do you fly on a 747 due to YOU thinking its a well designed plane? We can determine the consensus view in science by looking at what is published in main stream peer reviewed journals (a tuff hurdle at times, but one accomplished by many revolutionary discoveries over the years). Over the past 50 years maybe what one or two creationism leaning papers have slipped in (usually by sympathetic but negligent editors), and once published (e.g. the Meyers fiasco) have been completely refuted by the readership, compared to 100s of thousands or millions (?) of papers finding yet ever deeper confirmation of evolution across numerous fields of study. If we are to evaluate the truth of evolution in the same manner we do for a new plane or a new drug or does this virus really cause this disease, then evolution must be seen as correct (never complete of course as the unknown is pretty big to say the least).

Edited by makecents

Hello MakeCents.

I'll throw in my two cents here and tell you why I believe many hang around here and why we have dinar .

I'm not sure how old you are and what kind of quality of life you grew up with. I'm 50 and have steadily seen the quality of life in our Great country erode. My father was able to raise 3 kids, buy a house , and support his family while my mother stayed at home. We had all that we needed and more. We watched as our Government spent and spent and imposed hidden taxes upon us in the form of inflation. Eventually Mom had to go to work to maintain our simple lifestyle. Over the years it became harder and harder to save and finally in the last decade in order to maintain our lifestyles we had to borrow. I believe the majority of Americans live week to week as I see with my employees. I own several of my own businesses and fortunate but not by accident. 60-70 hours a week is the Norm as many small business owners will tell you.

But even as a business owner I truly have trouble saving, seems there is always something breaking down or unexpected expense coming out of nowhere. To be honest these expenses are Most often in the form of a tax.

Most people rely on their employeers to have some type of savings plan 401 K etc... for there retirement. Including Social Security which an employeer pays 50% of. We small business owners are being squeezed by our governments that I can no longer keep up with inflation with yearly pay increases. ( Headline Inflation is easliy in the double digets!!! )

So somehow we hear about the IQD and how we could make a lot of money. Most people I know have a very modest amount Say 1/2 a million dinars. So they put $500.00 down whether they could or could not afford it.

Was it greed that made them buy it? I don't think so. So many are unable to save let alone invest that this seemed like maybe , just maybe this was their one shot at making it. Now that the money is in a shoebox somewhere most have forgotten about it. In fact we were actually able to save our money ( who cares if its IQD ) the big thing is we were able to save!!! Truth is if we had not bought dinars we would have just pissed it away elsewhere and have nothing to show for it anyway.

If in fact Iraq Redenominates before increasing the value and we are forced to cash in it will be found money for many of us. Even with the spread!!

So I hang around listen to all and try to keep an open mind. Do I like hearing Lop talk? Doesnt really matter to me as Im not selling until forced to.

A far bigger risk in my opinion than spending a few hundred bucks on Dinar is our Governments spending problem. I'm sure you will agree with me that a collapse of the USD is possible.

End Game!

funny how that older generation had it made ,, its like they set things up so they could get by and in the end we got stuck paying the bills .. they voted in social security where they just paid 2 or 3 dolars a week .. by the time they retired . they got 300 a week in return .. along with medicaid and medicare .... now we are stuck with the bills and cant provide the same for ourselves ..maybe we should just do the same .. go along with obama .. keep running up the debt as long as we are covered who cares about the next generation ..its too bad our govt just spent those ssi funds and now they depend on the tax dollars to pay for it . which drags down our private sectors wealth .... ok we pay for them .. i guess its only fair our kids pay for us .. might as well just turn into a liberal and vote for every spending bill that comes our way ... we dont have to pay for it .. our kids and neighbors kids do .. we should be promoting a population explosion to pay our way .... my dad was the same way .. he had it made ,, but he never made it into retirement ..

You can make 3 more posts today! REALLY? Then you go on and say, This restriction is in place until you have 3 more approved posts,,,, What good does it do when I haven't see one of my post's yet!

Welcome Aleebaba! Just make a few more posts in other threads... spread the wealth! :)

• Upvote 1

Hey I see it :lol: well Duck Tape my fingers to the keyboard! In the mean time hold on to what you have for a few more years and see what becomes of it. Ya I was also led to believe something other than with this one,,,,, But you have to be realistic about investing and consider a possible loss now and then, If not your only fooling yourself