Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heard A Rumor It Might Not Heppen

Heard a rumor the other day that this RV of the Dinar might not happen at all. Even heard another that it might be a cruel hoax. Can't substantiate these rumors with links other than the normal Wall Street Journal, CNBC, WA State Dept of Financial Services, etc. but those guys are just pumpers. I'm lookin' for real no RV intel.

Anyone heard anything or can anybody verify these rumors and refute them as they are dastardly.

Thank you

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

This is a high risk investment. As in any investment there are no guarantees. But if you connect the dots and do some research all should fall in place eventually.... keep your head up and cheers to ya.

Thank you for that reassurance. I will keep my head up and do research so that my million Dinar can turn into a million dollars.

• Downvote 1

This is a high risk investment. As in any investment there are no guarantees. But if you connect the dots and do some research all should fall in place eventually.... keep your head up and cheers to ya.

HIgh risk implies low probability of success but high returns. But low probability implies at least that it is possible. That is the issue, not how likely an huge (10x or greater) RV is, but if its possible at all. I don't think it is. A lotto ticket is very high risk (but the amount at risk is very low) as the odds of a pay off are wildly against you (100M to one or so), but it WILL pay someone. I don't think that is the case here. Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

HIgh risk implies low probability of success but high returns. But low probability implies at least that it is possible. That is the issue, not how likely an huge (10x or greater) RV is, but if its possible at all. I don't think it is. A lotto ticket is very high risk (but the amount at risk is very low) as the odds of a pay off are wildly against you (100M to one or so), but it WILL pay someone. I don't think that is the case here.

So you hang around here because???

• Upvote 5

HIgh risk implies low probability of success but high returns. But low probability implies at least that it is possible. That is the issue, not how likely an huge (10x or greater) RV is, but if its possible at all. I don't think it is. A lotto ticket is very high risk (but the amount at risk is very low) as the odds of a pay off are wildly against you (100M to one or so), but it WILL pay someone. I don't think that is the case here.

But the Iraqis are a proud people and they have oil and stuff.

• Upvote 1

So you hang around here because???

I enjoy discussion and to provide a counter to all the false info for folks like me who might get sucked into this. Why do you hang around here? (few who ask this seems to be willing to answer it). Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Real no RV intel? Thats what the CBI has been saying this whole time.....no RV for our dinar, only redenomination.....

My goodness how things have changed on this board since I last posted about a year ago (maybe a couple since last February). Used to be you could make a wisea$$ comment and the fun would begin. Oh well, guess I'll get my entertainment elsewhere.

Way to keep 'em honest Keep! You're brilliant.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

I really do not give stock in rumors. Commonsense says that something sometime will happen. If anyone is afraid it will never happen my offer still stands to buy their dinar at $1 per million dinar. Something is better than nothing.

Don't have any to sell ya. Was gonna buy some but was thinking some ocean front property in Arizona might be more valuable. Common sense says nothing is going to happen. EVER!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

I don't understand comments like this. No one is saying the IQD is worthless, its worth about $860 per million IQD.

LOL....neither do i..like someone is really just gonna give away dinar they paid almost 900 for....

My goodness how things have changed on this board since I last posted about a year ago (maybe a couple since last February). Used to be you could make a wisea$$ comment and the fun would begin. Oh well, guess I'll get my entertainment elsewhere.

Way to keep 'em honest Keep! You're brilliant.

Haha.....get negged for pointing out the obvious.....oh well

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I'm sure you just missed adding "in your opinion" for I'm sure your not stating this as fact. If so you've just created a new definition-peace

Don't have any to sell ya. Was gonna buy some but was thinking some ocean front property in Arizona might be more valuable. Common sense says nothing is going to happen. EVER!

So your original post was created for what purpose? Stir the pot? You know there is an area created just for you here at DV (LOPster tank),many of same personalities down there-peace

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure you just missed adding "in your opinion" for I'm sure your not stating this as fact. If so you've just created a new definition-peace

So your original post was created for what purpose? Stir the pot? You know there is an area created just for you here at DV (LOPster tank),many of same personalities down there-peace

What? I just innocently was inquiring if there was anything to substantiate the rumor that an RV might not be imminent. That's all - Peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If that's how you feel then why are you holding 1 Million yourself? :blink: P-L-E-A-S-E! :blink: Go hang with the rest of the naysayers in the LOPster Tank, the water is nice and COLD!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2