Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka wire transfer

boogs2335

I recently just tried to send money to my Warka account. The day after I completed the wire transfer my bank called me and told me that the city bank routing we use in order to wire transfer money into our Warka accounts has been closed. has anybody else run into issues recently trying to wire transfer money from the domestic account to your warka account and if so how did you fix it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I recently just tried to send money to my Warka account. The day after I completed the wire transfer my bank called me and told me that the city bank routing we use in order to wire transfer money into our Warka accounts has been closed. has anybody else run into issues recently trying to wire transfer money from the domestic account to your warka account and if so how did you fix it

I believe all wires are going through Germany. At least that's where I sent mine a year ago.

• Upvote 2

It's going to Warka I'm using the same numbers I have always used.. How do you send it through Germany?

Take this to your bank with the information to wire.

Account Name:Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Bank Name is: Commerzbank AG Frankfurt Germany

Bank SWIFT CODE is: COBADEFFXXX

Bank Account Number is: 400875402000

Recipient address:

Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

60261 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

Bank Address:

Commerzbank AG Frankfurt Germany

60261 Frankfurt am Main

Germany

Put this in the special instructions: Your Full Name here , USD account at Warka investment bank # (enter the USD bank account nubmer they gave you ie...790/ etc....number.

• Upvote 4

Warka is solid follow their instructions. Ive been in this for 5 years, Iraq is a winner. The not guts/no glory gang will never cut it. They dont want us serious investors to make it, because they wont.

Great Quote, Frank been with Warka since 2005. Got my start with them on the ISX and I got stock certificates in my own name.

Edited by asad
  • Upvote 2

Can you please notify here if your new wire with Commerzbank got through , because mine is also declined today.I need to deposit also.Thank you.

Can you please notify here if your new wire with Commerzbank got through , because mine is also declined today.I need to deposit also.Thank you.

I use pentagon (penfed) for the wire transfer, most of the problem for the wire transfer is the special instruccion, measure they write the instruction exactly how you provides. For pentagon the switf code WAIVIQBA is important, if you don provided, they try to call you and if cant contact you they cancel the wire. Someties the rockies in pentagon forget and I guest will be happen in other places with rockies, if they are to busy the forget the wire and leve in the que, how I solved this, I check the online account if the Money is not deducted I call and they send and that happen to me the jan 24. I already send one jan 25 and convert to IQD jan 29. Only change your FULL NAME and the ACOUNT NUMBER in the especial instruccions below.

SWIFT ADDRESSS: COBADEFFXXX FULL NAME ACCT

LAST DESTINATION WARKA BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE USD

XXX/XXXXXX/X/XXXX/X SWIFT CODE WAIVIQBA REQUESTOR AND RECCIPENT

IS THE SAME

warkawiretransfer.jpg

This is a picture for the section 3 in Pentagon(PenFed) this is the most important part, if this is wrong you wire will be stop. Only change the red colors with you personal and account information for WARKA in USD, make sure Frankfurt, Germany and the account number 40087540200 for the bank Germany is in the form. With Pentagon(PenFed) you can wire from the phone, but I prefear goin to the branch. I dont need to explain section 1 and 2 is really easy. I guest with this information and the previous post you will be ok.

Note: this is for pentagon, I dont if this apply exactly to other institutions.

Note: In the previous post I write Recipient with doble C in the special instruccions remove 1 C, I cant edit until the moderator verify the information.

https://www.penfed.org/

I learn the hard way $20.00 from Pentagon(PenFed), because they try to contact to change the destination from Citybank and because they dont contact me $20.00 . Germany route is ok.

Can you solve the wire transfer to WARKA?

• 5 months later...

Take this to your bank with the information to wire.

Put this in the special instructions: Your Full Name here , USD account at Warka investment bank # (enter the USD bank account nubmer they gave you ie...790/ etc....number.

FYI,

Unless you plan on leaving some of your deposit in your US dollar account, you can bypass the account transfer fee by entering "Your full name. For deposit in IQD account # xxxxxxx at Warka Bank for Investment & Finance", to deposit it directly into your IQD account, instead of depositing it into your dollar account and then transferring it to your IQD account for a 'small' fee. Works for me every time.

JMO if you want to keep as much of your money as possible.

;-)

• 2 weeks later...

IMO; it's still a good investment strategy to have a Warka Account. Good luck securing one. My sister-in-law requested an account 3x starting in may of 2013. She still has had no response. I will not transfer any of my Warka money back to the USA as my strategy is to start International companies. So anyone who is bothered by the inability to withdraw funds should employ a new strategy IMO

IMO; it's still a good investment strategy to have a Warka Account. Good luck securing one. My sister-in-law requested an account 3x starting in may of 2013. She still has had no response. I will not transfer any of my Warka money back to the USA as my strategy is to start International companies. So anyone who is bothered by the inability to withdraw funds should employ a new strategy IMO

Great Advice unirod. I have a Warka account and Credit Bank of Iraq with shares in both.

• Upvote 1