Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Moral High Ground?

krome2ez

537024_10151303247082740_1484086463_n.png

hamm,

I knew you wouldn't comprehend this posting because of it being logic. Logic is the enemy of rationalization and justification. Liberal standards are based in excusing and perpetuating vile living. Eat drink and be merry hamm for tomorrow you die.

• Upvote 3

537024_10151303247082740_1484086463_n.png

Where are ya Little Jon? You working up a big answer? Probably not. Because you don't have a stronger argument than FREEDOM....LOL

You know the pill is killing babies too. Did you know it tricks the body into letting go of the fertilized egg and the uterus lets it go of its lining...is that an abortion too? You better count those----in the billions....

Speaking of billions...we are up over 6 billion people on the planet. Want more? How much is ENOUGH?

Ask the animals.... :o

• Upvote 3

hamm,

I knew you wouldn't comprehend this posting because of it being logic. Logic is the enemy of rationalization and justification. Liberal standards are based in excusing and perpetuating vile living. Eat drink and be merry hamm for tomorrow you die.

"tomorrow I die" you say...no argument, just threats. Typical.

Pretty hung up on guns and death for a pro-lifer, aren't you?

hahahaha More musings from the nutty Professer blink.gif

Nice one, Dog. You really showed us all on that one.

"professor" is spelled this way.

This way to school, Dog.

I knew your comprehension wouldn't cover that one either.

I'm not your teacher you'll have to to elsewhere for an explanation.

• Upvote 1

Exactly, Farwould!!!!!

I was trying to put together a succinct statement on this skewed cartoon. No one is morally clean in all of this. No mother wants an abortion. It would also help if conservatives supported BIRTH CONTROL (duh) then we would not have so many abortions...instead they choose to whine about them.

This is also about wars that KILL people that are almost ALWAYS supported by conservatives ...even if it means sending our cherished boys off to the other side of the world to fight for large corporations in an oil war. :angry:/>/>

Sickening. :(/>/>

What an ignorant statement!

No concervative is against birth control.

They are against having tax payers pay for it.

And the Democrats have been supporting the wars as well.

Don't forget, Congress voted to go into Iraq and Afganistan,

and Obama isn't making much effort getting us out.

WWI Woodrow Wilson(D)

WWII Franklin D. Roosevelt(D)

Korean War Harry S. Truman(D)

Vietnam John F. Kennedy(D) / Lyndon B. Johnson(D)

Grenada Ronald Reagan®

Persian Gulf War I George HW Bush®

Persian Gulf War II / Serbia / Kosovo Bill Clinton(D)

Afgan / Iraqi Invation George W Bush®

US Presidents in Chronological Order and Their Wars

http://retiary.org/misc_pages/us_presidents_and_wars.html

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 3

Nice one, Dog. You really showed us all on that one.

"professor" is spelled this way.

This way to school, Dog.

hahahahahaha ya got me Professor. Well I guess I would rather be dumb then NUTS just saying. smile.gif

Sorry Rod your wrong in all those wars when each man and woman died so did their

future children as well.The same could be said for abortion but their death wasnt done by a gun.

each time a life is taken more than one life is taken.I dont believe in abortion because it is murder.

Now if it is rape or incest then the woman should have the right to do as she pleases.

If'in you dont want any kids keep yer legs closed.The woman has ultimate control of having children.

Just like man he has ultimate control(sometimes) when he decides to take a life with a gun.

If'in he didnt have a gun he would have to think of another way to achieve this task which might not be

so easy to get away with it.If you dont comply with our government then you are a crimminal in their eyes.

Dont pay yer taxes go to jail.Dont register yer guns go to jail seems pretty easy to me.I registered mine whats

the big deal do you have something to hide by not wanting to comply to government regulations set forth

by the folks we elected.Oh now you dont like what the folks who respresent us have done to yer prescious

assault weapons so what do you do then?Kill innocent folks just doing their jobs set forth by the government?

Look at it this way when you folks dont comply and you start a war do you think our government is gonna run?

What do you think they are gonna be shooting at you with?Do you think everyone is gonna side with you?

You guys wont even get a third of the USA to help you fight.Sad isnt it?People are tired of hearing in the news

someone killed by a gun folks are tired of it.I know several ways to take yer guns and you will never know it

and thats coming soon.Think about that for a minute.How could someone take yer gun without you knowing it?

The delivery of it is simple.You gotta breath you gotta eat you gotta drink nighty night! man that was easy!

as a chemist ive seen some good stuff our government has and its safe to use.and thats just one way.

Think you can beat them now GOOD LUCK yer gonna need it.When you find this moral high ground our

government will be standing on top of it.I love my rifle same as the next man but is yer life worth less than

yer gun?To some in here they have a I.V. attached to their gun to themselves.Ive been in training on my weapons

and I have gotten to watch some of these AR15's SKS,AK47 and I think they are junk thats why they come with

30 rounds because at 400 yards youd be lucky to hit a human target with it.with one round that is.Ive watched these folks

practise with them what a waste of lead.At 500 yards I can hit a human target everytime with my muzzle loaders.Those AR15's look cool

and I think thats why most buy them and they do look good but that short barrel isnt worth a dime to me.Theirs a guy there that

can hit a human target at 1000yards with his muzzleloader without a scope just a flip sight.Me and him are good friends

he is teaching me alot.So why do we need those assault rifles again?Oh the tyranny the tyranny You have'nt felt

the government donkey slong up in ya for the past 20 years and not one shot fired at our tyrannical government.

they can tax us to death who cares,Crappy medical care who cares,take my bible who cares but take my gun

now you care.So stand up on yer moral mountain with yer gun it might be yer last time.

No peace and No love the peace and love hippy has the flu.

It was good to throw another log onto the FAR.plowshare anyone? laugh.gif

Farwould you can bull crap everybody on here my man. But there`s no way you can bullcrap me powergeneration.

Have a great day PG

Now get back to that far

• Upvote 4

Come on Dog and Jon Jon what did hame write that was so bad?

really I would like to know.I really dont see why he gets a neg everytime he posts

I like what he writes about and he makes since from what I have read.

Doesnt everyone deserve a chance to post their beliefs or has the government took

control over this board and told us what to believe and post?

I think hame has his freedom of speech same as the rest.Or am I outta line?

death to me too as well? wheres the LOVE folks?

JMO is all.

I am outta pluses hame and shabibilicious I used them up on you guys.

Its kinda strange all my friends seem to get all the negs and they are good folks

same as the rest.

What am I not seeing?

• Upvote 1

Come on Dog and Jon Jon what did hame write that was so bad?

really I would like to know.I really dont see why he gets a neg everytime he posts

I like what he writes about and he makes since from what I have read.

Doesnt everyone deserve a chance to post their beliefs or has the government took

control over this board and told us what to believe and post?

I think hame has his freedom of speech same as the rest.Or am I outta line?

death to me too as well? wheres the LOVE folks?

JMO is all.

I am outta pluses hame and shabibilicious I used them up on you guys.

Its kinda strange all my friends seem to get all the negs and they are good folks

same as the rest.

What am I not seeing?

I didnt neg anybody PG

Doggie a little sleepy I see.Remember the grinch how he took those candy canes

from those sleeping kids he slipped them out just like yer AR15 nighty night.

and for you let the bed bugs bite.If PG is like me then he is one hell of a guy then

+1 for PG supplying power to the world!

I wished they would let him back on here I need some good friends.Guess I will get the boot

now and for the same reasons he did for nothing from what I read that he posted.Glad I am a

republican he was a democrat and thats why I think he got booted maybe I am wrong thou

I am not a mod.Just my opinion is all.

Now back to poking the hornets nest! Poke Poke Poke thats what he said!

Did he get under yer skin dog same as me?You know us tics we want every drop of blood

we can get. :lol:

***///

Hey DOG... did you happen to see PARMENIO's post about

Harvard, liberals and I.Q.'s...? :o

Go check it out....

Proves they bring a knife to a gunfight and are not worth our time

or attention.

It's a swell read... from a liberal bastion of education, no less...! :lol:

They actually published what we've always known. :P

• Upvote 1

Oh Tell Me. dry.gif

I have a hard time looking down on other parents... am just observing...

My Son is in prison... most of his life now... He is in his late 30's. (He went in at 19... went back within 6 months at 30 yrs old)

He is "Institusitioninalised"

They don't rehab... it is a system... with no "end goal".

It is just another "Money Machine".

My Son Has Been Swallowed into that "Machine".

My Biggest Heartbreak.

PS. Thank You Lizzy, I would not have shared without your encouragement.

MY BIGGEST HEARTBREAK... EVER.

In regards to your son, Maggie, take heart! I know first hand about prison and the institutionalized process that can (and does) evolve. Those who were able to beat this evolution had one thing in common---they found something good to believe in, something more powerful than anything or anyone human. For the majority of them, their "higher power" is God...but that isn't my point. My point is, take heart! If you can somehow get your son to do some true soul searching---"why, as an adult, am I here?"---type questions, it can be the beginning of a process that will stop the institutionalization mentality. I KNOW this works...the tough part is getting the convict started down that road. I do hope his eyes get opened...life is so much better on this side of those cold, gray, iron bars. :)

I am truly sorry for my comment to you Rod... I have been envious of you for having a "chance" with your son.

My opportunity is "GONE". Not that your son is in the same position as my son was... just trying to shake you awake to the possibilities.

Again I Apologize. This is no light matter.

Please Take My Hugs and Forgive Me,

Much Love Maggie

Sorry I didn't respond sooner.. it was a very loooonnng day of work today... But Maggie- it breaks my heart to hear about your son... and I knew somehow that there was more going on with you than just what was happening in this thread. I understand your hurting and don't worry about it... I'll give forgiveness every time dear... cause I need it all the time myself too! If I may... let me try and speak a few words of encouragement. First off... when someone succeeds, or overcomes... there is within us the temptation to be jealous... it happens to all of us. If we think about it though...Reap what you sow/karma principle... however you look at it... how we respond will come back on us (good or bad) I'm lousy way too many times to count at that dear... but we "all" need to aim for bettering ourselves.... and for those we love. The fact that some pull out of a destructive life style should give us all hope. You've had a long haul... and I know that has to hurt... but as long as he is still breathing there is still hope... for reconciliation with his family and even with society. I've done some prison visitation, and worked around a lot of addicts. Yes... at times it feels hopeless, but then someone comes along and breaks the mold... and changes...backflip.gif... and it always blows me away with gratitude. Don't give up hope Maggie... your son is worth it!!! wink.gif

Not gonna lie to you though Maggie... I'm totally convinced my son's turn around was in answer to prayer.... and a huge part of that was the fine folks we rub shoulders with right here on DV. You don't have to believe that... that's fine. I'm just sharing where we feel our hope came from. So if I could be so bold... and you may have already tried it for years... but I'll suggest it anyways... try prayer, or just keep praying... and get some folks you trust to pray for you and your son. Imo... prayer changes things. I can't explain it... but I can't deny it either. I was totally blindsided by what happened with my son.... and totally blown away with the change he's had since then. I'll try and post a way overdue update for those interested.... but don't be jealous Maggie... I'm nobody special. You've got every right as me or anyone else to have your prayers answered. I'm not gonna lie to you about the timing either... sometimes it does take years... my mom raised 7 kids (all boys but one)... and believe me, she had her hands full!!! rolleyes.gif I think she spent a lot of time praying for us kids... and though it took years for some of us, for the most part we all turned out O.K.... but not without our fair share of bumps and bruises along the way if you know what I mean!

Finally I'll say this... yes, I know this is "an investment site"... but I think a lot of us would agree... it's that... and a lot more. Some pretty neat relationships are being built here... and I think some of them are gonna last a long, long time. But one thing I know.... when your honest... like you just were, like I was a couple weeks back... folks will rally to come along side you, to encourage you, and yes... to pray for you... and they will help you carry that load. I learned I couldn't do it alone... neither do you dear. I hope I haven't scared you off or freaked you out... but your one of us here... and though we may not always agree (who does all the time anyways??? rolleyes.gif) your still part of the family.... and we would be pretty poor humans if we ignored each others needs. I'm done rambling... but take heart, and have a little faith Maggie... things will work out for the good.... we just gotta believe!!! wink.gif

In regards to your son, Maggie, take heart! I know first hand about prison and the institutionalized process that can (and does) evolve. Those who were able to beat this evolution had one thing in common---they found something good to believe in, something more powerful than anything or anyone human. For the majority of them, their "higher power" is God...but that isn't my point. My point is, take heart! If you can somehow get your son to do some true soul searching---"why, as an adult, am I here?"---type questions, it can be the beginning of a process that will stop the institutionalization mentality. I KNOW this works...the tough part is getting the convict started down that road. I do hope his eyes get opened...life is so much better on this side of those cold, gray, iron bars. smile.gif

Yup... what kliklok00 said ... with a whole lot fewer words too I might add!!! laugh.gif Good job!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 3