Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Moral High Ground?

krome2ez

Don't get me wrong... I'm concerned about all life... what I don't understand however are those who will make a big issue over a few killed with guns... while they don't care that millions are killed by abortion every year!!! How the heyall can they justify that? Oh... unsure.gif... I think I get it now...emot-bulb.gif... they don't give a dayam about life... they just want control so they have to take away our guns somehow... so it's just another bleeding heart lie intended to take our guns!!! dry.gif

Thanks for post Krome!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 6

Don't get me wrong... I'm concerned about all life... what I don't understand however are those who will make a big issue over a few killed with guns... while they don't care that millions are killed by abortion every year!!! How the heyall can they justify that? Oh... unsure.gif... I think I get it now...emot-bulb.gif... they don't give a dayam about life... they just want control so they have to take away our guns somehow... so it's just another bleeding heart lie intended to take our guns!!! dry.gif

Bingo, Rod... Control, all based on a false-premise with a continuing false-narrative. People need the think one level deeper than what's constantly presented to them.

• Upvote 3

Don't You have A Son That Needs Tending Too?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

***///

Wow. Well put.

But you DO realise that pointing it out means you're an angry,

misguided, bible-toting, KKK-loving racist, right?

:P/>

Not very nice I tote a bible and I am not a racist.I dont like the KKK period.

now misguided and angry yes.

Their is no moral high ground unless your standing on top of Mt.Mariah.

Their were more people killed in all of the wars shown in that pic over abortions whose choice

was the owner of that baby not the governments choice.Neither side is right in that pic.

Have a nice day Krome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow Maggie... wake up on the wrong side of the bed this mornin??? I won't even bother answering that question not that you really care!!! wink.gif Btw... I'm not the one who negged you... I have a feelin your gonna have your hands full on your own!

• Upvote 5

Their were more people killed in all of the wars shown in that pic over abortions whose choice

was the owner of that baby not the governments choice.Neither side is right in that pic.

Have a nice day Krome.

Sorry Farwould.. .do the math... way more abortions than all the wars combined. Just sayin!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 3

Wow Maggie, a comment as such was unnecessary. That was sort of mean. sad.gif

I agree with Rod and the numbers are climbing.

Oh Tell Me. dry.gif

I have a hard time looking down on other parents... am just observing...

My Son is in prison... most of his life now... He is in his late 30's. (He went in at 19... went back within 6 months at 30 yrs old)

He is "Institusitioninalised"

They don't rehab... it is a system... with no "end goal".

It is just another "Money Machine".

My Son Has Been Swallowed into that "Machine".

My Biggest Heartbreak.

PS. Thank You Lizzy, I would not have shared without your encouragement.

MY BIGGEST HEARTBREAK... EVER.

Oh Tell Me. dry.gif

I have a hard time looking down on other parents... am just observing...

My Son is in prison... most of his life now... He is in his late 30's. (He went in at 19... went back within 6 months at 30 yrs old)

He is "Institusitioninalised"

They don't rehab... it is a system... with no "end goal".

It is just another "Money Machine".

My Son Has Been Swallowed into that "Machine".

My Biggest Heartbreak.

PS. Thank You Lizzy, I would not have shared without your encouragement.

MY BIGGEST HEARTBREAK... EVER.

Guess maybe it was you who needed to be doing the tending to Maggie. Don't attack Rod because of your own suppressed guilt as to how yours turn out.

Have a nice day Maggie. I hope one day they release your son. And you can be together again.

• Upvote 3

Guess maybe it was you who needed to be doing the tending to Maggie. Don't attack Rod because of your own suppressed guilt as to how yours turn out.

Have a nice day Maggie. I hope one day they release your son. And you can be together again.

Thanks Dog. You Have A Nice Day As Well.

PS. I Know I will never have my son again. I was the best mother I could be. Yes, You Are right.. Much Guilt.

• Upvote 1

WOW..WOW! what the frack is that about maggie ,that has to be the most uncalled response from a DV member of all time.

if mods don't give you a time out ..they should

he did not attack you in any way shape of form

,if any other member hasn't giving you the middle finger ..here's mine..

rod..I pray you son is doing well

• Upvote 3

WOW..WOW! what the frack is that about maggie ,that has to be the most uncalled response from a DV member of all time.

if mods don't give you a time out ..they should

he did not attack you in any way shape of form

,if any other member hasn't giving you the middle finger ..here's mine..

rod..I pray you son is doing well

Got You!

Sorry... NOT... for the hypocricy that goes on here.

Middle Finger BACK!! Jaman... I always liked you. Over It Now.

• Downvote 2

Thanks Dog. You Have A Nice Day As Well.

PS. I Know I will never have my son again. I was the best mother I could be. Yes, You Are right.. Much Guilt.

Maggie I can't imagine what your heart is going through.

Maggie, you do have your son, he is embedded in the memory of your heart. I would cling to that to help release some of your guilt. You've done your part as a mother, and I'm sure you did it wonderfully, and you will continue to do your part as a mother and grandmother. You see, our motherly roles are endless...until death do us part.

You have a giving heart and you share it beautifully. Don't stop your sharing.

Hugs to you Maggie

PS... who's Lizzy wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Got You!

Sorry... NOT... for the hypocricy that goes on here.

Middle Finger BACK!! Jaman... I always liked you. Over It Now.

if anyone knew about you son...like Dog said we would have wished your son to have a better choices in life and NOT be in a system that needs to be addressed.

we would wish him a safe return to your arms

and when he does get out ....we hope the best for him .

I still like you, but ,not that last comment....I with draw the middle finger and in place wag my index finger.

I pray for a safe return of your son to your arms

• Upvote 2

Wow Maggie... wake up on the wrong side of the bed this mornin??? I won't even bother answering that question not that you really care!!! wink.gif Btw... I'm not the one who negged you... I have a feelin your gonna have your hands full on your own!

I am truly sorry for my comment to you Rod... I have been envious of you for having a "chance" with your son.

My opportunity is "GONE". Not that your son is in the same position as my son was... just trying to shake you awake to the possibilities.

Again I Apologize. This is no light matter.

Please Take My Hugs and Forgive Me,

Much Love Maggie

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Rod your wrong in all those wars when each man and woman died so did their

future children as well.The same could be said for abortion but their death wasnt done by a gun.

each time a life is taken more than one life is taken.I dont believe in abortion because it is murder.

Now if it is rape or incest then the woman should have the right to do as she pleases.

If'in you dont want any kids keep yer legs closed.The woman has ultimate control of having children.

Just like man he has ultimate control(sometimes) when he decides to take a life with a gun.

If'in he didnt have a gun he would have to think of another way to achieve this task which might not be

so easy to get away with it.If you dont comply with our government then you are a crimminal in their eyes.

Dont pay yer taxes go to jail.Dont register yer guns go to jail seems pretty easy to me.I registered mine whats

the big deal do you have something to hide by not wanting to comply to government regulations set forth

by the folks we elected.Oh now you dont like what the folks who respresent us have done to yer prescious

assault weapons so what do you do then?Kill innocent folks just doing their jobs set forth by the government?

Look at it this way when you folks dont comply and you start a war do you think our government is gonna run?

What do you think they are gonna be shooting at you with?Do you think everyone is gonna side with you?

You guys wont even get a third of the USA to help you fight.Sad isnt it?People are tired of hearing in the news

someone killed by a gun folks are tired of it.I know several ways to take yer guns and you will never know it

and thats coming soon.Think about that for a minute.How could someone take yer gun without you knowing it?

The delivery of it is simple.You gotta breath you gotta eat you gotta drink nighty night! man that was easy!

as a chemist ive seen some good stuff our government has and its safe to use.and thats just one way.

Think you can beat them now GOOD LUCK yer gonna need it.When you find this moral high ground our

government will be standing on top of it.I love my rifle same as the next man but is yer life worth less than

yer gun?To some in here they have a I.V. attached to their gun to themselves.Ive been in training on my weapons

and I have gotten to watch some of these AR15's SKS,AK47 and I think they are junk thats why they come with

30 rounds because at 400 yards youd be lucky to hit a human target with it.with one round that is.Ive watched these folks

practise with them what a waste of lead.At 500 yards I can hit a human target everytime with my muzzle loaders.Those AR15's look cool

and I think thats why most buy them and they do look good but that short barrel isnt worth a dime to me.Theirs a guy there that

can hit a human target at 1000yards with his muzzleloader without a scope just a flip sight.Me and him are good friends

he is teaching me alot.So why do we need those assault rifles again?Oh the tyranny the tyranny You have'nt felt

the government donkey slong up in ya for the past 20 years and not one shot fired at our tyrannical government.

they can tax us to death who cares,Crappy medical care who cares,take my bible who cares but take my gun

now you care.So stand up on yer moral mountain with yer gun it might be yer last time.

No peace and No love the peace and love hippy has the flu.

It was good to throw another log onto the FAR.plowshare anyone? :lol:

• Upvote 2

Have a nice day Krome.

Exactly, Farwould!!!!!

I was trying to put together a succinct statement on this skewed cartoon. No one is morally clean in all of this. No mother wants an abortion. It would also help if conservatives supported BIRTH CONTROL (duh) then we would not have so many abortions...instead they choose to whine about them.

This is also about wars that KILL people that are almost ALWAYS supported by conservatives...even if it means sending our cherished boys off to the other side of the world to fight for large corporations in an oil war. :angry:

Sickening. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

537024_10151303247082740_1484086463_n.png

I figured you'd be here soon, JonJon....LOL

Soooooo, who's gonna decide about her body? It IS in her body, right? She made it, right? She'll birth and take care of it, right? She can make one EVERY MONTH, right? (logic good so far? We agree so far?)

Soooooo, Jon Jon. Who would you like making the decision? An old fart angry white man Repug POLITICIAN?

I thought all you fundie/righties HATE politicians? What's the beef here? WHO should decide?

Hey Jon - answer me this riddle - How about I get elected and tell you what to do with your prostate? Your penis? Hell, it seems your penis has become a danger to society and the State says it must be removed!!!! Hey, I know it's your body. Sorry Buddy, but that's the law....

You all hate BIG GOVERNMENT unless.....it votes to overturn Roe V Wade and backs up your religious ideas.... :D

THIS IS WHAT THEY MEAN WHEN PEOPLE SAY IT'S A FREE COUNTRY!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6