Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Awesome audio by the Breitling

babyorca

If you knew who he really was you wouldn't like him.

Do a little diggin'...Google is your friend.

Sure you did. Lol

You could be Tony himself for all I know.

Following his advice I got my invention( product ) into Camping World Inc

Took some time out of his show to answer my non dinar question:

Do you volunteer your time Fib? Ever grab a paint brush and help your church,

How about delivering meals to the elderly? Help build a house for the needy?

What do you contribute besides one liners to the world fib?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Taking a single pick is not a good way to evaluate an advisor. How many other recommendations went bad? What is his record?

The con is that an RV is possible. As Doctor Robbins points out the recording is full of the usual pumper mythology. How does your good return on BAC (congrats!) nullify that? BAC is also very widely followed so plenty of main stream analysis.

"taking a single pick is not a good way to evaluate an advsisor" it's obvious you dislike Breitling.............cool,does'nt make you correct.You seem to like to give advise.............here's some for you. When making investment/business decsions its best to take the emotions(dislike) out. Others seem to have had success in there dealings with this guy...................good for them,one would think this to be a good thing. If you have'nt.......................sorry for you. If you have invested as long as I have guess what,not every investment comes to fruition,nothing new. Most here(DV)l hope/wish whatever for the best..............for others it's obvious sour grapes are envolved..............so sad. For them I say move on,lifes way to short to maintain the hate in your hearts.-peace

• Upvote 1

Francie you took the words right out of my mouth!

Haven't seen much of you lately or maybe I haven't been on as much. Good post!

I'm still running to doctors. My kind of cancer is so rare (Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma) that I am an extraordinary anomoly, and my oncologist wants to show this off to other oncologists. haha The last I heard, he took my slides and medical history to a convention of oncologists, and collectively, they decided upon a treatment for me. (Not sure, but they may have voted on it. haha). Anyway, I am to see him again next Wednesday, and he will tell me then about this new treatment. I'll follow their protocol, but I can laugh about it because, before this is over, they won't be able to even find cancer anywhere on or in my entire body. I am now eating a plant-based diet, which has often been known to clear up and completely solve a cancer problem. It does this so often that I expect it will do it this time, too. They'll probably try to claim credit for this miraculous healing, but I don't care. I'll know what did it. haha Actually, in the US, there are 566,000 =/- new cancer cases every year. Of that well-over-half-a-million number, only a tiny fraction (1224 +/-) are the kind I have. And of that tiny few, only 60 +/- are found in a lymph node. So that's where I sit. Most oncologists have never even seen this kind of cancer, so my oncologist is "walking in tall cotton" because he has found such a rare case. But he is a truly nice guy, one of the really concerned ones, and he wants badly to help me, so I'll do whatever he says. He will have an article for a medical journal by the time this is over. I'll even offer to edit it for him if he wants. haha

Glad you liked my post. And it's good to see you too. <smile>

• Upvote 2

I'm still running to doctors. My kind of cancer is so rare (Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma) that I am an extraordinary anomoly, and my oncologist wants to show this off to other oncologists. haha The last I heard, he took my slides and medical history to a convention of oncologists, and collectively, they decided upon a treatment for me. (Not sure, but they may have voted on it. haha). Anyway, I am to see him again next Wednesday, and he will tell me then about this new treatment. I'll follow their protocol, but I can laugh about it because, before this is over, they won't be able to even find cancer anywhere on or in my entire body. I am now eating a plant-based diet, which has often been known to clear up and completely solve a cancer problem. It does this so often that I expect it will do it this time, too. They'll probably try to claim credit for this miraculous healing, but I don't care. I'll know what did it. haha Actually, in the US, there are 566,000 =/- new cancer cases every year. Of that well-over-half-a-million number, only a tiny fraction (1224 +/-) are the kind I have. And of that tiny few, only 60 +/- are found in a lymph node. So that's where I sit. Most oncologists have never even seen this kind of cancer, so my oncologist is "walking in tall cotton" because he has found such a rare case. But he is a truly nice guy, one of the really concerned ones, and he wants badly to help me, so I'll do whatever he says. He will have an article for a medical journal by the time this is over. I'll even offer to edit it for him if he wants. haha

Glad you liked my post. And it's good to see you too. <smile>

Have you considered Hemp Oil for your Treatment? http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hemp+oil+cancer&oq=hemp+oil+cancer&gs_l=youtube.3..0.1656.3328.0.3437.5.3.0.2.2.0.297.297.2-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.qQMNMr_p2NA

No, but nothing's off the table. :)/> The oncological physician and instructor at a local University Teaching Hospital told me that this kind of cancer is so slow growing that it probably wouldn't contribute to my demise. I'm not willing to just wait and see what happens about that, however. lol Thanks for the suggestion. I'm open to all of them, so I'll look into it. In fact, I am thinking of taking Vitamin B 17, which comes from apricot pits, among other sources, but it's outlawed in the States because it is basically laetril, the poison that Steve McQueen took in Mexico. You just have to go slow and not overdo it. The B 17 can heal cancer, but it can also kill the patient who gets too eager and takes too much. And who knows what the best dose is? Amazingly though, you can order apricot pits from Amazon.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Francie. Thx for posting!!!!!

Thank you, Texas. And you're welcome.

hes an old member that got banned to the LOP section look up "Seetrader" the only reason he made this new account is to cause trouble in the main forums but the Mods here and many other members know who he is, Thug was one of the first to call him out on one of his post . Put him on ignore is my advice.

It only took reading a few of his post to recognize the underlying LOPster sentiment. I thought I smelled somethng "fishy". Advice taken. Thanks easy.

folks, please calm down. there is a woman on another site married to an Iraqi guy with inside Intel. its going live on Jan 10th..........

Exactly!

hopefully there was a receipt attached so you can return it to the Walmart bank that used to sell it for a credit

you might be able to get a 14in plasma

lol.

Fib _ I am sure that you know that your “handle” fib means according to www.urbandictionary.com _ucking Illinois _astards – just pronounced as fib by Wisconsinites means _ucking Illinois _astards or a liar. What is up? Just asking because I never, in my short time here, read a positive response. Just asking. BW

Fib _ I am sure that you know that your “handle” fib means according to www.urbandictionary.com _ucking Illinois _astards – just pronounced as fib by Wisconsinites means _ucking Illinois _astards or a liar. What is up? Just asking because I never, in my short time here, read a positive response. Just asking. BW

Hi Bigwave,

I'm a technical chart trader in the Commodity, Futures, and Forex markets. One of the tools I use in my trade is what they call Fibonacci retracements. These are ratios used to identify potential market reversal levels, and found in the Fibonacci sequence. The most popular Fibonacci Retracements are 61.8% and 38.2%.

I get my handle from the Fibonacci 61.8 retracement... FIB1 618

Take Care.

• Upvote 3

Hi Bigwave,

I'm a technical chart trader in the Commodity, Futures, and Forex markets. One of the tools I use in my trade is what they call Fibonacci retracements. These are ratios used to identify potential market reversal levels, and found in the Fibonacci sequence. The most popular Fibonacci Retracements are 61.8% and 38.2%.

I get my handle from the Fibonacci 61.8 retracement... FIB1 618

Take Care.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci

Snatcher, I found Hemp oil on Amazon, and it was surprisingly inexpensive. So it's on my next order. I order from Amazon quite frequently because I read so much, and this time, I'm also ordering some other nutrients and vitamins which I'll take for a while until this cancer is cured. I'll just include the hemp oil with the others. Thanks for the suggestion. I truly appreciate it.

No, but nothing's off the table. :)/>/> The oncological physician and instructor at a local University Teaching Hospital told me that this kind of cancer is so slow growing that it probably wouldn't contribute to my demise. I'm not willing to just wait and see what happens about that, however. lol Thanks for the suggestion. I'm open to all of them, so I'll look into it. In fact, I am thinking of taking Vitamin B 17, which comes from apricot pits, among other sources, but it's outlawed in the States because it is basically laetril, the poison that Steve McQueen took in Mexico. You just have to go slow and not overdo it. The B 17 can heal cancer, but it can also kill the patient who gets too eager and takes too much. And who knows what the best dose is? Amazingly though, you can order apricot pits from Amazon.

Thank you, Texas. And you're welcome.

I found out the dosage of apricot pits (seeds) that are required to heal cancer. One is to take one pit per day for each 10 lbs of body weight. Sounds reasonable to me. So that's what I'll do, especially since I found this recommendation in two separate places.