Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Awesome audio by the Breitling

babyorca

And you trash him for what reason? Goodness of your heart?...............oh and I'm the silent partner/owner of multiple sport franchises worldwide.........football(both kinds),baskettball, baseball,& crickett..............and a french model

You must be "Tony" also-lol....................there must be alot of Tony's out there right fib?

fib,thanks for the response.

Yeah. Call me "Tony" from now on B)

• Upvote 1

Check out this embarrassment from July 24, 2010...Tony said "THEY ALREADY PULLED THE TRIGGER FOR

THE RV" Take a look...

"THE WORLD WANTS IRAQ IN THE GROUP

Breitling says to (16:39:38):

WE SET THEM UP FOR THIS

Breitling says to (16:39:48):

IT IT WILL BE DONE

Breitling: OH ONE MORE THING THAT ARTICLE ABOUT

THE 23 TRILLION DINAR

Breitling: THEY DONT HAVE 25 TRILLION ANYMORE

Breitling: THEY ALREADY TOLD US THEY GOT RID OF

70% OF THAT

Breitling: SO THAT ARTICLE IS CRAP

Breitling: SO NONE OF THOSE NUMBERS EVEN ADD UP

Breitling: 6 TRILLION PLUS 5 TRILLION OUTSIDE OF

IRAQ

Breitling: 5 TRILLION OUTSIDE

Breitling: SO YES

Breitling: ABOUT 11 TRILLION

Breitling: THEY ALREADY PULLED THE TRIGGER FOR

THE RV

Breitling: NOW THEY HAVE TO JUST GET IT DONE

Breitling: GET THE NEW DENOMS OUT AND RV THE

RATE AT THE SAME TIME

alk4316: doesn't US hold 9 it self

Breitling: NO NOT 9

Breitling: ONLY ABOUT 2.5

Breitling: ALLOT LESS THEN PEOPLE THOUGHT

cuda2000: i thought the us had 4 in the fed res

Breitling: FOUND OUT OTHERWISE

Breitling : SEE YOU GUYS LATER"

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

Things are getting too spicy for the pepper! !!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Tada☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Francine!!! I'll call you Francine!!!

Oh & a side note.. OMG - someone made a profit.. LIES! LIES! BS FLAG, ya.. No 1 makes profits on investments in today's society. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look at this nonsense from November 29, 2010....

"Breitling: LOOK IT IS REALLY ON THE TABLE FOR THIS TO END THIS YEAR

Breitling: THEY ARE PRIMED

Breitling: WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CASHED IN BY NOW

Breitling: ACCORDING TO MY BEST SOURCES

Breitling: THEY ARE IN SHOCK HOW IRAQ CAN MESS THINGS UP"

• Upvote 1

Look at this nonsense from November 29, 2010....

"Breitling: LOOK IT IS REALLY ON THE TABLE FOR THIS TO END THIS YEAR

Breitling: THEY ARE PRIMED

Breitling: WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CASHED IN BY NOW

Breitling: ACCORDING TO MY BEST SOURCES

Breitling: THEY ARE IN SHOCK HOW IRAQ CAN MESS THINGS UP"

Dave Ramsey (i mean Tony) and countless of others(will call them Tony as well) on much bigger stages offer some questionable advise.................and profits by it. Nothing new here move along. It's up to the individual speculator/invester to do his due dilligence. Thanks for the help-peace

• Upvote 2

Dave Ramsey (i mean Tony) and countless of others(will call them Tony as well) on much bigger stages offer some questionable advise.................and profits by it. Nothing new here move along. It's up to the individual speculator/invester to do his due dilligence. Thanks for the help-peace

You got that right. :)

The video includes all of the classic mistakes made by dinar gurus. Iraq's economy is growing = RV. Iraq is rebuilding their infrastructure = RV. Iraq said they'll have a more valuable currency = RV instead of RD. fib's take on Breitling is on the money. I like him not.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't know that he's a "conman"... I made more money from Bank of America stock over the last year that HE turned me on to than any other "investment" I've heard about from ANY of these other sites. So... "conman"? Nope. Not at all. Smart man with a lot of dough? Yup. :D

Taking a single pick is not a good way to evaluate an advisor. How many other recommendations went bad? What is his record?

The con is that an RV is possible. As Doctor Robbins points out the recording is full of the usual pumper mythology. How does your good return on BAC (congrats!) nullify that? BAC is also very widely followed so plenty of main stream analysis.

• Upvote 1

Taking a single pick is not a good way to evaluate an advisor. How many other recommendations went bad? What is his record?

The con is that an RV is possible. As Doctor Robbins points out the recording is full of the usual pumper mythology. How does your good return on BAC (congrats!) nullify that? BAC is also very widely followed so plenty of main stream analysis.

agreed. its the ONLY advice i took. so i'm good. 100% good. as for the rest of it ... dinar... it's all up in the air. and we know that, right? may not happen. totally understandable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fib I see you are fairly new here yet you sure are racking up the negs.......keep it up and you'll be the new keep.

hes an old member that got banned to the LOP section look up "Seetrader" the only reason he made this new account is to cause trouble in the main forums but the Mods here and many other members know who he is, Thug was one of the first to call him out on one of his post . Put him on ignore is my advice.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i found a bail of dinars that floated up on a beach .. its about as big as a bail of hay ...all sealed up and uncirculated 25k notes ..way to many to count , this is the rumor section ..right ? :o/>

hopefully there was a receipt attached so you can return it to the Walmart bank that used to sell it for a credit

you might be able to get a 14in plasma

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1