Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Awesome audio by the Breitling

babyorca

There are so many holes in this presentation it's like swiss cheese...but what do you expect from a penny stock pumper?

Tripled my money in 2 weeks on one of his suggestions while waiting on the Dinar. He is the only one that I have seen who generally helps people.

• Upvote 8

Well, I like him, and I don't like you. Looks like there's a good reason for that.

If you knew who he really was you wouldn't like him.

Do a little diggin'...Google is your friend.

Tripled my money in 2 weeks on one of his suggestions while waiting on the Dinar. He is the only one that I have seen who generally helps people.

Sure you did. Lol

You could be Tony himself for all I know.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Ain't that the truth. smile.gif/>

Google is your friend.

"Google is your friend" ..............and everyone knows what you read on the net is always factual,they could'nt put on there if it was'nt true...................could they?.............Oh and I'm a french model.........BONJOUR-peace.

• Upvote 7

Bought LDHL at .56 sold at 1.57. Not that it matters whether you believe me or not.

Like I said...He's a penny stock pumper...

The BH Group was pumping that stock too.

Some folks made money no doubt, but the majority got left holding the bag. A quick glance at the charts and volume tell me that there are a ton of investors stuck between $1.00 and $1.57 that will probably never get the chance to get out at break even...most will hang on and lose it all when that joke of a company declares bankruptcy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Feel free to state your qualifications to trash others,thanks in advance.-peace

I'm a professional trader...Futures, Commodities, Forex.

I trash Tony cause I know who he is...and what he's really up to.

He presents himself as an expert on the Iraqi Dinar in order to develop a following...then he pumps other "investments".

First it was lower denoms through The Treasury Vault (at an outrageous markup) as a hedge against a LOP (complete nonsense because anyone that has done any research at all knows that ALL denominations are demonitized in a Re-denomination).

He also was pumping a real estate MLM scheme, and the penny stock LD Holdings.

I'm anxious to see what he pumps next...there will be something. Stay tuned.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 3

I just took another glance at the LD Holdings balance sheet...just as bad as I remember. Lol

Just a few numbers from the LD Holdings Balance sheet...

Sept. 31, 2012

Cash.. $3,588

Total Assets... $84,824

Total Current Liabilities... $4,091,349

My 3 year old niece has more money in her piggy bank for cripes sakes.

Tony and the BH Group were pumping a $9 share price...and left a ton of people holding the bag when the bottom fell out after it reached... $1.57.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2

Don't know that he's a "conman"... I made more money from Bank of America stock over the last year that HE turned me on to than any other "investment" I've heard about from ANY of these other sites. So... "conman"? Nope. Not at all. Smart man with a lot of dough? Yup. :D

• Upvote 2

I'm a professional trader...Futures, Commodities, Forex.

I trash Tony cause I know who he is...and what he's really up to.

He presents himself as an expert on the Iraqi Dinar in order to develop a following...then he pumps other "investments".

First it was lower denoms through The Treasury Vault (at an outrageous markup) as a hedge against a LOP (complete nonsense because anyone that has done any research at all knows that ALL denominations are demonitized in a Re-denomination).

He also was pumping a real estate MLM scheme, and the penny stock LD Holdings.

I'm anxious to see what he pumps next...there will be something. Stay tuned.

And you trash him for what reason? Goodness of your heart?...............oh and I'm the silent partner/owner of multiple sport franchises worldwide.........football(both kinds),baskettball, baseball,& crickett..............and a french model

Don't know that he's a "conman"... I made more money from Bank of America stock over the last year that HE turned me on to than any other "investment" I've heard about from ANY of these other sites. So... "conman"? Nope. Not at all. Smart man with a lot of dough? Yup. biggrin.gif

You must be "Tony" also-lol....................there must be alot of Tony's out there right fib?

fib,thanks for the response.

• Upvote 1