Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFG (1-24-13)

SWFloridaGuy

SWFG just keep.....

"A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now

Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world

I've gotta find my girl

On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day

I gotta ramble on, I gotta find the queen of all my dreams

I tell you no lie......."

wink.gif

+1

• Upvote 4

SWFG just keep.....

"A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now

Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world

I've gotta find my girl

On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day

I gotta ramble on, I gotta find the queen of all my dreams

I tell you no lie......."

wink.gif

+1

'nother good one.

Robert Plant.... To me, the absolutely most beautiful voice in Rock. There are other great singers / artists, sure...

But still his voice is unique...JMHO.

Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 4

Good Morning SWFG - Hope all is well - Thanks for the encouraging update -- It's always good to have "Hope" to hang on to -

Conditions are still a little shaky in Iraq and they will never be perfect as long as the Human Element is in control - Only in a perfect world will there be no greedy corrupt minds not doing greedy corrupt deeds -

The struggle to right some wrongs is evident and we can surely hang on to some hope that we will continue to see that progress and the eventual Dinar value increase

Have a great day ! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 3

'nother good one.

Robert Plant.... To me, the absolutely most beautiful voice in Rock. There are other great singers / artists, sure...

But still his voice is unique...JMHO.

Thanks for posting.

Yeah I totally agree. He was great at filling the void between lyrics with improv also. The whole band really was amazing though. John Paul Jones was understimated, John Boham was one of the greatest drummers to ever pound away and of course I don't have to say how talented Jimmy Page is. You wanna watch something funny, check out this Jack Black video of him begging Led Zepplin for song rights. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlk8DhHYDNw

• Upvote 8

Yeah I totally agree. He was great at filling the void between lyrics with improv also. The whole band really was amazing though. John Paul Jones was understimated, John Boham was one of the greatest drummers to ever pound away and of course I don't have to say how talented Jimmy Page is. You wanna watch something funny, check out this Jack Black video of him begging Led Zepplin for song rights. :)/>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlk8DhHYDNw

Thanks for the video. Never saw it before.

• Upvote 1

SWFG,

You telling me that I should wait by computer and cancel my date..? :)/> just in case kinda :)/> I go crazy and start dancing on the table ;)/>

I can't speak for him, but i would say continue living life....besides he just might like that side of you. he or she sorry. i just assumed... :lol:

• Upvote 1

I can't speak for him, but i would say continue living life....besides he just might like that side of you. he or she sorry. i just assumed... :lol:/>

Fast,

What are you talking about...? living a life..? I have been doing that all these years but I could tell you I am happy and life is good... no complain here but sometimes I wish I have 48 hours in a day to finish what I need to do in a day :)

What side of me you talking about...? ;) I don't know I have sides lol