Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Impeach Him Now, Congressman Stockman

jonjon

Impeach Him Now, Congressman Stockman

Dear Supporter:

Isn't it disgusting how Obama and the liberal media so brazenly exploit Newtown's tragedy and sorrow just to advance their radical, selfish agenda?

Long before the horror of Sandy Hook, Congressman Steve Stockman was clearly onto something when he campaigned for Congress by handing out 'Obama barf bags' to voters.

Little did he know then what would be the inaugural act of an Obama Second Term.

In an unprecedented abuse of power, Obama has just rammed-down our throats 23 Executive Orders to criminalize our Second Amendment.

Congressman Steve Stockman - who's taken-on the burden of leadership from a rudderless GOP Establishment - is threatening to file articles of impeachment against Obama.

Here's what Congressman Stockman says:

"I will seek to thwart this action by any means necessary, including but not limited to eliminating funding for implementation, defunding the White House, and even filing articles of impeachment".

Obama's liberal media is already attacking Congressman Stockman - ridiculing him as some kind of right-wing nut.

We ought to applaud Congressman Stockman instead.

In fact, we need more Congressmen like Steve Stockman who'll stand-up for our Second Amendment rights - all of our Constitutionally guaranteed rights - even if it means impeaching the President of the United States.

We just can't sit back and wait until the next election; still licking our wounds from last November, while Obama destroys our country.

That's just nuts!

Because even if you're not a gun owner, you know in your heart Obama won't stop there.

The fact is there's no government takeover or naked power grab that'll satiate Obama's voracious appetite for absolute power.

The time to take action is now - to get back in the fight against Obama.

Revive America USA appreciates bold, principled Congressmen like Steve Stockman.

So we want to do everything we can to help him!

We've already launched a major advertising campaign over Facebook and the Internet. You may have already seen one of our ads.

It's important for us to quickly spread the word -- build momentum against Obama's unimaginable Second Term.

So Revive America USA is also planning a national grassroots effort.

Ordinary Americans must stand up and oppose this abusive power grab - and every Obama power grab - with everything we've got.

With your contribution of $25, $100, $50, or any amount, Revive America USA will turn-up the heat on Congress - especially RINO Republicans who carry Obama's water, like Sens. Lindsey Graham and Saxby Chambliss.

The fact is the Republican House is the last line of defense against Obama power grabs.

And the pressure on the GOP will be immense.

So we must fight like never before to keep every single Republican House member in line, including Speaker Boehner.

The liberal media will try to 'shame-with-blame' the GOP into submission - casting them as the enablers of Sandy Hook.

Obama knows what's at stake.

The Republican House is the very last line of defense.

Help us to keep them in line.

With your contribution of $10, $25, $50, $100, or any amount, Revive America USA will not only keep-'em in line, but we will take the fight to Obama too.

This is not just about 'guns'. It's about protecting every single American freedom we love and cherish from a nightmarish Obama Second Term.

Revive America USA will continue to fight all of Obama's power grabs, and yes, even if it means impeaching the President of the United States.

Sadly, there are greater tragedies in America today than a Congressionally-truncated Obama Second Term.

Sincerely,

Bob Adams

Founder

P.S. - Congressman Steve Stockman says 'even filing articles of impeachment' are on the table. We need to support him to the max, because the Republican House is the very last line of defense in an Obama Second Term. Go Here Now to Join the Fight

• Upvote 8

let's get him for taking our beloved trailer parks away- This administration has taken my right to wearing short sleeve or sleeveless shirts too far- shame on you Mr. Barack Obama for pissing off my sun bathing christian patriotic brotheren- How dare you get out of line with your momma's people!

let's peach-cobbler him now! Where's my hood and robe? :angry:

hold-on, there here, they are here to take my guns- they got my guns and my food stamps! How am I going to pay my section 8 and help my neighbor in his double wide? :lol::o

• Downvote 6

Obama called me last night and told me that an alien invasion is to soon come upon us and that this run on guns and ammo is getting us prepared to fight- pass this along to all!

it's not about gun control- the visitors from another planet are coming! be ready! when they come to destroy us- it won't matter if you are a dem or repub- your food or dead!

pass this along now!

• Downvote 2

let's get him for taking our beloved trailer parks away- This administration has taken my right to wearing short sleeve or sleeveless shirts too far- shame on you Mr. Barack Obama for pissing off my sun bathing christian patriotic brotheren- How dare you get out of line with your momma's people!

let's peach-cobbler him now! Where's my hood and robe? :angry:/>

hold-on, there here, they are here to take my guns- they got my guns and my food stamps! How am I going to pay my section 8 and help my neighbor in his double wide? :lol:/> :o/>

Is this a crack at southern people or just a sarcastic joke?

good finally someone willing to fight for our rights. We will support the good congressman and let him know his efforts will not go without reward. I know he will have to deal with the lib machine that slanders and destroys anyone brave enough to consider protecting us little citizens and our individual liberties so we must provide equal if not more protection for Congressman Stockman.

Thanks jonjon!