Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Patience is wearing thin in Dinarland.

Ain't nothing for sure............thats why we're called speculators.

Many folks think that a massive RV is a LOCK...I know a few of them personally.

Anyone that has even a basic understanding of economics knows that it's an impossibility, with their STAGGERING money supply. A 30 - 40% net gain for those who bought at 1170, 1166 to 1, perhaps....but the big ole RV that the "Tony's" are PUMPING...No way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

After losing my job & home the medical bill poured in. I had no choice but to sell almost all my IQD just to get by.

I believe in this investment. I sold over 50 million IQD to co-workers, friends & family over the last four months. I hope they will remember me if & when this RV happens.

I'm down to my last 2 million. My wife is pressuring me to sell the remaining IQD as her buyer are waiting on the sideline for me to sell. I refuse to do so & told her to just pretend it don't exist.

I believe in the end, this will pay off. I simply refuse to sell the last 2 million no matter how tough times get.

All those struggling like me...hang in there at all costs. I been there & know exactly what you are going through. Hang in there & you will recieve your blessing. When you do become blessed...pass it along to others in need.

• Upvote 6

Since becoming a member here, I have been fortunate enough to chat and become internet friends with a lot of nice people. These people are not judged by me from where they come from nor what color or beliefs they may have. As I talk to people, I feel that they have become an extended part of my family and good friends. I know many people here in DV and other websites I read are going through many different trials in their life, for I have taken the time to read their posts. I read peoples stories of people losing their houses, having medical bills, losing their jobs, ect. I understand completely why they would want to or have to sell their Dinar to get by. I too have had times past that were not good for me financially and have lost my home and had to sell things that I really didn't want to sell, just to make the bills for the month. I have been fortunate enough that I have since recovered, thanks to Gods good graces'. Now I am reading and hearing several people doubt that this will ever happen and when they put that in front of me, I have to question why? Their response is simple, they are tired of the wait. I catch myself questioning myself on this once in a while and I start thinking about other investments I have made. I have made investments in the past that was like this one in the aspect that the cost to get in was very little per share, good thing because I didn't have much money. I bought American Airlines for $6.00 per share and everyone I talked to about it said it was a bad investment. I told about the research I did to a financial advisor, he said it was to risky. No matter how much I tried to get my family member to invest, they listened to the advisor. Well the stock got up to $47.00 per share. I knew over a period of time it was going to go back up, I just had to wait. Another stock I bought into was at the time $3.00+ per share, I don't recall the exact figure, and with all the research I knew this would go up, again over a period of time. Today that stock is $60.00+ per share. I like to think that this investment is like those stocks, it will go up over a period of time and the problem is we do not know how much time. I know people have their reasons for selling their Dinar and most are good reasons, but to those who are losing patience, please re-think your move. I for one do not want to take the chance of missing out IF this does come out the way we would like. I can see the potential, but it is a slow moving train. I am not a pumper, seller, shill, guru, nor am I rich, but I do hope to be one day. Think of it like this. When we start working in our early years we think about retiring. For us to retire, it takes time, hard work, and PATIENCE. Just expressing my thoughts and my opinion. ty.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. :)

The post wasnt in reference to their money supply but directly related to the lack of currency value restriction because they sell oil in US dollars. They are not constrained like most other exporting countries. They will not suffer any export value loss if they end up RV ing to a buck or whatever. If they start gold production the same rule applies so it will not affect that export either ( unless they retain it in reserves)

The other supporting point was that oil is likely to remain the bulk of export especially due to the big oil contracts being developed. The emphasis in Iraq is very definitely on oil so their is little to sacrifice on other export commodities for some years to come. It will remain their number one export earner for many years. What else is currently exported which is not petroleum related may get consumed internally.

Sure I agree that exports are less constraining in this sense that for other countries who sell goods in their own currency. But none of that changes the key issue around the possibility (or not) of an RV, and that is their gigantic money supply. So its a little like debating which car would be less constrained by its aerodynamics if going 100,000 mph, when neither can go faster than 100 mph.
  • Upvote 1

Since becoming a member here, I have been fortunate enough to chat and become internet friends with a lot of nice people. These people are not judged by me from where they come from nor what color or beliefs they may have. As I talk to people, I feel that they have become an extended part of my family and good friends. I know many people here in DV and other websites I read are going through many different trials in their life, for I have taken the time to read their posts. I read peoples stories of people losing their houses, having medical bills, losing their jobs, ect. I understand completely why they would want to or have to sell their Dinar to get by. I too have had times past that were not good for me financially and have lost my home and had to sell things that I really didn't want to sell, just to make the bills for the month. I have been fortunate enough that I have since recovered, thanks to Gods good graces'. Now I am reading and hearing several people doubt that this will ever happen and when they put that in front of me, I have to question why? Their response is simple, they are tired of the wait. I catch myself questioning myself on this once in a while and I start thinking about other investments I have made. I have made investments in the past that was like this one in the aspect that the cost to get in was very little per share, good thing because I didn't have much money. I bought American Airlines for $6.00 per share and everyone I talked to about it said it was a bad investment. I told about the research I did to a financial advisor, he said it was to risky. No matter how much I tried to get my family member to invest, they listened to the advisor. Well the stock got up to $47.00 per share. I knew over a period of time it was going to go back up, I just had to wait. Another stock I bought into was at the time $3.00+ per share, I don't recall the exact figure, and with all the research I knew this would go up, again over a period of time. Today that stock is $60.00+ per share. I like to think that this investment is like those stocks, it will go up over a period of time and the problem is we do not know how much time. I know people have their reasons for selling their Dinar and most are good reasons, but to those who are losing patience, please re-think your move. I for one do not want to take the chance of missing out IF this does come out the way we would like. I can see the potential, but it is a slow moving train. I am not a pumper, seller, shill, guru, nor am I rich, but I do hope to be one day. Think of it like this. When we start working in our early years we think about retiring. For us to retire, it takes time, hard work, and PATIENCE. Just expressing my thoughts and my opinion. ty.

Hmmmmm Maybe you should sell a stock report and I would be your first customer. I think that's pretty good stock that you picked. The

trouble with me is I listen to others and I get killed because of that. Well I don't listen the the negative ninnies any longer. Go RV

After losing my job & home the medical bill poured in. I had no choice but to sell almost all my IQD just to get by.

I believe in this investment. I sold over 50 million IQD to co-workers, friends & family over the last four months. I hope they will remember me if & when this RV happens.

I'm down to my last 2 million. My wife is pressuring me to sell the remaining IQD as her buyer are waiting on the sideline for me to sell. I refuse to do so & told her to just pretend it don't exist.

I believe in the end, this will pay off. I simply refuse to sell the last 2 million no matter how tough times get.

All those struggling like me...hang in there at all costs. I been there & know exactly what you are going through. Hang in there & you will recieve your blessing. When you do become blessed...pass it along to others in need.

Luigi1, yes there are a lot of us here who are struggling in one way or another. Your sincerity in your advice just might help others hang on. Thanks for sharing your hope and patience. ;)

• Upvote 1

Dont sell. You are right just forget about it. It wont have a lot of impact anyway but could help a lot more if it increases in value.

Keep that little bit of hope and hide it away.

Hmmmmm Maybe you should sell a stock report and I would be your first customer. I think that's pretty good stock that you picked. The

trouble with me is I listen to others and I get killed because of that. Well I don't listen the the negative ninnies any longer. Go RV

I couldn't do that for i would feel like c rap if they lost money. I did tell a co-worker about it and he still has some, but when I told him to sell he didn't and it has since went down. The second one mentioned is still doing good though. You have to know when to sell as well as buy. I am no adviser by no means, I just did research.

Anyone that has even a basic understanding of economics knows that it's an impossibility, with their STAGGERING money supply. A 30 - 40% net gain for those who bought at 1170, 1166 to 1, perhaps....but the big ole RV that the "Tony's" are PUMPING...No way.

A gain of 300 to 400 dollars per 1000 is a lot better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Any increase is a profit and I will take profit any day, everyday. I don't go by the pumpers or guru's, I go with what I believe in. I also look at it this way and maybe some others should too. Lets just say the USD goes way down and Iraq and the VND go up. I now have 2 other currencies to fall back on even if I never do get to CE. Just my way of lookin at the cookin.

• Upvote 1

I couldn't do that for i would feel like c rap if they lost money. I did tell a co-worker about it and he still has some, but when I told him to sell he didn't and it has since went down. The second one mentioned is still doing good though. You have to know when to sell as well as buy. I am no adviser by no means, I just did research.

A gain of 300 to 400 dollars per 1000 is a lot better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Any increase is a profit and I will take profit any day, everyday. I don't go by the pumpers or guru's, I go with what I believe in. I also look at it this way and maybe some others should too. Lets just say the USD goes way down and Iraq and the VND go up. I now have 2 other currencies to fall back on even if I never do get to CE. Just my way of lookin at the cookin.

Cool. I wish you the best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know where you've been but if you'd been actually reading news articles and posts over the past several weeks, I think you'd have realized that less of us are believing in a BIG RV. The tides are turning and the consensus now after all of the news articles that have been presented as of late are pointing to a managed float. So why all the harping on NO RV? It seems you are trying to stir up trouble and I don't understand why. Aren't we all here hoping for a positive outcome on our investment?

• Upvote 1

I don't know where you've been but if you'd been actually reading news articles and posts over the past several weeks, I think you'd have realized that less of us are believing in a BIG RV. The tides are turning and the consensus now after all of the news articles that have been presented as of late are pointing to a managed float. So why all the harping on NO RV? It seems you are trying to stir up trouble and I don't understand why. Aren't we all here hoping for a positive outcome on our investment?

I have never said "NO" RV.

A 30 - 40 percent gain...perhaps a bit more is certainly doable...That's if they never go through with the CBI plan to RD.

In my opinion.

I have never said "NO" RV.

A 30 - 40 percent gain...perhaps a bit more is certainly doable...That's if they never go through with the CBI plan to RD.

In my opinion.

The RD would be a serious wealth hazard. The RD would introduce a new currency IQx and the IQD will always be IQD. The IQD will no longer be the national currency so there will be no international exchange rate, it will always be related to the IQx at 1000 to 1. Redemption of IQD may prove to be difficult.

• Downvote 1

The RD would be a serious wealth hazard. The RD would introduce a new currency IQx and the IQD will always be IQD. The IQD will no longer be the national currency so there will be no international exchange rate, it will always be related to the IQx at 1000 to 1. Redemption of IQD may prove to be difficult.

If you mean wealth hazard for me as an "investor"...I agree.

When/if they announce the new currency code...I'm out.

It would be value neutral for Joe Iraqi...no hazard there.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the dinar is excepted in neighboring countrys .. it wil not be difficult to find a bank that deals with banks in jordan or u.a.e. ... they are not going to cut out this dinar without an exchange period

i think when the exchange period comes their will be advertisements when you google it of many banks and outlets for exchanging your dinars for dollars

Edited by dontlop