Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Miss Boop to become...........Mrs. !!!!

BETTYBOOP

:o/> :o/> . I have posted this news on my crystal thread but I decided that I am so so happy and stunned and excited that I feel it warrants its' own thread. Last night, while I was cooking dinner, Donald (my partner,who until my accident was just my work colleague) says to me..." Lillybet, maybe we should get hitched.....? " there followed a silence which cause the cheese sauce to boil over , and then when I finally found my tongue I said yes. So.. At some point in the future Miss Boop will become Mrs Boop (MacDonald). :)/> My jaw hurts with smiling! We have not set a date and we will probably just go "get hitched" and then tell the family after it is over and have a party later.

I wear my grandmothers wedding ring and we have agreed this will be my. Wedding band. It will just change hands. It cost my grandfather 2 shillings and 6 pence in old money from the pawn shop when they got married in 1926. It is over 100 yrs old. :)/> :D/> :blush:/> :hug:/>

congrats Betty happy for you

• Upvote 1

So how do we get to kiss the bride?

I really think we need a RV so we can all get together and celebrate.

You will have Guinness at the party, right?

Betty....I am so happy for you . ( Good Things Happen to Good People )

• Upvote 2

Betty, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love seeing great things from our members here, and this type of announcement is one of the best of them.

Here's to wishing you a long and happy marriage!

It always seems like the ones I like, don't like me and the ones I don't like will not leave me alone!! lmao!!!

The best ones have to be TRICKED into falling for you... then once they've been tricked, the next trick is to convince them it was a good thing.

(I know, I had to play every trick in the book to get my wife to fall for me... it was well worth it though!)

CRAZY WORLD WE LIVE IN!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

But then again...

Women:

understanding-women.jpeg

• Upvote 5

Thank you . I am so happy. It took a patient taking me hostage and almost killing me for him to finally get his act together but it was worth the wait.

End Quote

I'm still sorry about that sad and terrible episode..... Hopefully with your man and his love towards you ( and yours towards him) you'll be able to leave all bad memories behind and just look ahead and live the present happily every single day.

Best Wishes and We hope you live happily ever, before, after and always. We are going to be married 40 years on February 11smile.gif

Congratulations to you too, then.... 40 years together is simply fantastic and not that easy nowadays ( was it ever?)...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations. Being a dinarian is one thing but now having crossed the threshold of marriage is way above that. Be well and love each other always , no matter what and only one little piece of advice. Always say goodnight to each other and never go to bed angry. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

My goodness Betty-You're going to actually make me come out of my lurk mode and post. But this is Awesome news!

I am so happy for you. You've been through so much in the past year that you did not deserve, but this..... this you truly deserve.

I want to wish you and the Mr. Boop McDonald all the happiness you can handle. And honey, you have proved you can handle a lot! Hopefully, one day I will be able to get to Scotland to meet you and your Mr. Perfect. Until then I'll have to just wish you many, many years of love. :wub::wub: :wub:

Jane

• Upvote 3

The best ones have to be TRICKED into falling for you... then once they've been tricked, the next trick is to convince them it was a good thing.

(I know, I had to play every trick in the book to get my wife to fall for me... it was well worth it though!)

[/size]

But then again...

Women:

understanding-women.jpeg

LMAO!!! I will have to try your trick!! Hope it works for me also!! I love the message in the picture and it is so true!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...