Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Miss Boop to become...........Mrs. !!!!

BETTYBOOP

:o :o . I have posted this news on my crystal thread but I decided that I am so so happy and stunned and excited that I feel it warrants its' own thread. Last night, while I was cooking dinner, Donald (my partner,who until my accident was just my work colleague) says to me..." Lillybet, maybe we should get hitched.....? " there followed a silence which cause the cheese sauce to boil over , and then when I finally found my tongue I said yes. So.. At some point in the future Miss Boop will become Mrs Boop (MacDonald). :) My jaw hurts with smiling! We have not set a date and we will probably just go "get hitched" and then tell the family after it is over and have a party later.

I wear my grandmothers wedding ring and we have agreed this will be my. Wedding band. It will just change hands. It cost my grandfather 2 shillings and 6 pence in old money from the pawn shop when they got married in 1926. It is over 100 yrs old. :):D:blush::hug:

• Upvote 17

I must be the first to congratulate you. That's so wonderful. I am so happy. All you need now is a good RV for your wedding present and you will live happily ever after. God bless ya kid, you deserve it.

Edited by cooked
  • Upvote 3

:hug::wub: thank you my dearest cooked. Hope this find you well. Missed you very much. Good to see you posting. Thanks for all your kindness and support when I was so unwell. You and many , many others on this site helped to keep me sane and my spirits up. :wub: :wub: :hug:

Congratulations BETTY. Judging from your pics (especially the tattooed thigh).....I can't believe he waited this long. biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

Actually shabs....... I do have a tatoo in the exact same place. :lol: underneath it says "we'll hello there.." :D

• Upvote 4

OMG.............Congrats Ms. Boop.....................Now what do I tell my dog? You did know he has a crush on you're avatars...........Well he'll get over it.....He was steadfast and loyal but he says he'll be fine......Some extra food and more cigs and a bottle of that excellent local Scotch and he will be great........However he laments that he was not consulted and is considering legal actions as soon as he finds out the depth of his hangover... <_<;) Anyway Ms. Boop......Congrats....You deserve a happy life............Automag :P

• Upvote 2

OMG.............Congrats Ms. Boop.....................Now what do I tell my dog? You did know he has a crush on you're avatars...........Well he'll get over it.....He was steadfast and loyal but he says he'll be fine......Some extra food and more cigs and a bottle of that excellent local Scotch and he will be great........However he laments that he was not consulted and is considering legal actions as soon as he finds out the depth of his hangover... <_</> ;)/> Anyway Ms. Boop......Congrats....You deserve a happy life............Automag :P/>

• Upvote 1

Thanks bumper. I believe there is someone for everyone . Sometimes it just takes a wee while to find them and I have been very very lucky. We have both been married before, strangely enough we both got married in the same year only months apart. By the way my Donald does look like you in some of your pictures. I wish you well and thank you for all the hard word you do here. I showed Donald you thread about the cancer treatment. Neither of us had heard of it but he is going to look some of the medical websites and some of his old journals to see if he can find anything and he will let me know. He is still good friends with a few people from med school and he is going to get in touch with them.

That is awesome, please keep us updated on what Mr Boop is able to find out about the cancer treatment threads!! I would love to keep that thread going! Helping people is what we all are about!! smile.gif

As for the finding someone, I have all but given up on that idea! I have been single going on 9 years and still haven't found that special one that puts butterflies in my stomach when I think of them!

It always seems like the ones I like, don't like me and the ones I don't like will not leave me alone!! lmao!!! CRAZY WORLD WE LIVE IN!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3

:hug:/> :wub:/> thank you my dearest cooked. Hope this find you well. Missed you very much. Good to see you posting. Thanks for all your kindness and support when I was so unwell. You and many , many others on this site helped to keep me sane and my spirits up. :wub:/> :wub:/> :hug:/>

Actually shabs....... I do have a tatoo in the exact same place. :lol:/> underneath it says "we'll hello there.." :D/>

I can verify the presence of the tattoo....I've seen it from afar!! :ph34r:

Awesome news Betty. Congrats to you and Donald....don't get a blood pressure reading for a few days and enjoy the good hormones buzzing around your body from the delightful news B) I'm jealous of course.....

How have your pups reacted to the good news!

Ps..I hope the cheese sauce was able to be saved :P

• Upvote 1

ohmy.gifohmy.gif . I have posted this news on my crystal thread but I decided that I am so so happy and stunned and excited that I feel it warrants its' own thread. Last night, while I was cooking dinner, Donald (my partner,who until my accident was just my work colleague) says to me..." Lillybet, maybe we should get hitched.....? " there followed a silence which cause the cheese sauce to boil over , and then when I finally found my tongue I said yes. So.. At some point in the future Miss Boop will become Mrs Boop (MacDonald). smile.gif My jaw hurts with smiling! We have not set a date and we will probably just go "get hitched" and then tell the family after it is over and have a party later.

I wear my grandmothers wedding ring and we have agreed this will be my. Wedding band. It will just change hands. It cost my grandfather 2 shillings and 6 pence in old money from the pawn shop when they got married in 1926. It is over 100 yrs old. smile.gifbiggrin.gifblush.gifemot-hug.gif

Beautifull story-Congrats

• Upvote 1

:osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif"> :osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif"> . I have posted this news on my crystal thread but I decided that I am so so happy and stunned and excited that I feel it warrants its' own thread. Last night, while I was cooking dinner, Donald (my partner,who until my accident was just my work colleague) says to me..." Lillybet, maybe we should get hitched.....? " there followed a silence which cause the cheese sauce to boil over , and then when I finally found my tongue I said yes. So.. At some point in the future Miss Boop will become Mrs Boop (MacDonald). :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif"> My jaw hurts with smiling! We have not set a date and we will probably just go "get hitched" and then tell the family after it is over and have a party later.

I wear my grandmothers wedding ring and we have agreed this will be my. Wedding band. It will just change hands. It cost my grandfather 2 shillings and 6 pence in old money from the pawn shop when they got married in 1926. It is over 100 yrs old. :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif"> :Dsrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif"> :blush:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif"> :hug:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-hug.gif">

Well I hope it went just about like this, while you were looking for your tongue :lol:

the-proposal-love-funny-Favim.com-545263.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!! & MANY MANY BLESSINGS in health, harmony and happiness LIZZY!

Robin

• Upvote 1

WONDERFUL NEWS BETTY BOOP -- I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU -- LOVE HAPPY BEGINNINGS & ENDINGS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

k0536795.jpgk5268829.jpgk0536795.jpg

Thank you . I am so happy. It took a patient taking me hostage and almost killing me for him to finally get his act together but it was worth the wait.

• Upvote 4