Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE ON OUR BAMAGIRL

pattyangel

Your welcome everyone. That's what family does for one another. We are there to uplift each other in prayer.

I see Bama as our little blessing in disguise, she brought so many together to pray, and when there is more than one God will hear our prayers.

Bama, you will be better soon, with the help of Gods healing hands. See you on the board soon. But not too soon. ;)

• Upvote 2

Well I am up and moving some today with my hubby screaming get back in bed, I am now by the way LOL... The anasthesia is wearing off and my head is clearing (thank God) I really hate that groggy feeling! I am still hurting but much less sore, it's bearable today so far. I know the end is in sight now and that makes me SO happy, I can even feel the tumor gone and that is a GREAT feeling!! I firmly believe in the power of prayer so all you guys get some credit for my healing and flawless surgery.. I am gonna skim around the forum until the medicine puts me back out, haha!! Thanks for the continued prayers and well wishes!!

• Upvote 4

Well I am up and moving some today with my hubby screaming get back in bed, I am now by the way LOL... The anasthesia is wearing off and my head is clearing (thank God) I really hate that groggy feeling! I am still hurting but much less sore, it's bearable today so far. I know the end is in sight now and that makes me SO happy, I can even feel the tumor gone and that is a GREAT feeling!! I firmly believe in the power of prayer so all you guys get some credit for my healing and flawless surgery.. I am gonna skim around the forum until the medicine puts me back out, haha!! Thanks for the continued prayers and well wishes!!

Great to have you back Bama. Glad you're on the mend. Just a little humor......I scream at my wife to get back in bed too. biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Thanks again guys, I am actually feeling MUCH better today... Nobody can believe how well I'm doing, I think it's from the prayers personally... you all are great!! You wouldn't believe how much strength I have gotten from y'all, it overwhelms me sometimes... I truly hope I get to hug every single one of you one day (I'm a big hugger, lol)!!! We have all been through so much together already that I believe our post RV gatherings will be more like family reunions! Love to you all!!

• Upvote 7

Bamagirl, I am more than delighted to read that you are doing so well. It sounded like a huge scare there for a while, but it is wonderful to know you are so much better now. It will only get better and better from here. I thank God for your return to good health. Medicine and doctors these days do miracles.

And PattyAngel, you truly are an angel to all of us here who need help in keeping up with each other though the hustle and bustle, and somtimes the tribulations, of our daily lives. Angels do such things, which no doubt explains how you do them so well. :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks again guys, I am actually feeling MUCH better today... Nobody can believe how well I'm doing, I think it's from the prayers personally... you all are great!! You wouldn't believe how much strength I have gotten from y'all, it overwhelms me sometimes... I truly hope I get to hug every single one of you one day (I'm a big hugger, lol)!!! We have all been through so much together already that I believe our post RV gatherings will be more like family reunions! Love to you all!!

Yeah!!!!! backflip.gif And yes... we are extended family around here... a friend often sticks closer than a brother at times... can't wait for the gathering post RV... yup.. hugs all around!!! blush.gif

• Upvote 1