Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE ON OUR BAMAGIRL

pattyangel

Just wanted everyone to know that I was in contact with Bama. She is home and recovering. She arrived home yesterday around 1pm and has been out of it. She is in pain, but as each day passes she will feel better.

They found out that the problem of this mass and severe pain, in her stomach area, was endometriosis fibroid's tumor. Now if you ladies have experience some form of this, this can be very painful. This endometriosis fibroid was wrapping itself around her stomach muscles. During her procedure they had to remove some of her stomach muscles, how much, I don't have those details. The doctors informed her that she had this done just in time.

She is resting and will soon be back on the board with us.

Continue to keep Bama in your prayers and give thanks to the Lord in allowing a successful procedure.

Bama, take care, don't rush your recovery. You have been through a lot, remember what I said "your mine thinks your body is ready to things, but your body isn't.

Hugs to you. ;):)

• Upvote 15

Just wanted everyone to know that I was in contact with Bama. She is home and recovering. She arrived home yesterday around 1pm and has been out of it. She is in pain, but as each day passes she will feel better.

They found out that the problem of this mass and severe pain, in her stomach area, was endometriosis fibroid's tumor. Now if you ladies have experience some form of this, this can be very painful. This endometriosis fibroid was wrapping itself around her stomach muscles. During her procedure they had to remove some of her stomach muscles, how much, I don't have those details. The doctors informed her that she had this done just in time.

She is resting and will soon be back on the board with us.

Continue to keep Bama in your prayers and give thanks to the Lord in allowing a successful procedure.

Bama, take care, don't rush your recovery. You have been through a lot, remember what I said "your mine thinks your body is ready to things, but your body isn't.

Hugs to you. ;)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif"> :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

Thank You PattyAngel for the update on Bama's condition. She is in our prayers.

-

• Upvote 1

Thanks Patty!! I tried to post yesterday but I fell back asleep as soon as I got logged on lol.... As Patty said they got it just in time before any major damage occured. They had to take a portion of my tummy muscles out because it had tangled in it but as of now I am on the road to full recovery!!! Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes, you all mean so much to me... talk to you all soon!

• Upvote 10

Thanks Patty!! I tried to post yesterday but I fell back asleep as soon as I got logged on lol.... As Patty said they got it just in time before any major damage occured. They had to take a portion of my tummy muscles out because it had tangled in it but as of now I am on the road to full recovery!!! Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes, you all mean so much to me... talk to you all soon!

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK WITH US POSTING AGAIN!!!! Hope your road to a full recovery is a fast one!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 2

Well that is good news, it was obviously the 'right time' . You continue to be in upheld in prayers for a full and best-est recovery ever!

Take it easy during the recovery and let your little angels race around after you dote on you....relax, enjoy and lap it up!

• Upvote 2

Told you it would be fine. Did you remember anything after counting to five. Remember, what I said about no lifting, driving etc. do not try to stop the mess too soon, even if you are someone who is not used to taking tablets. Your scare should be pretty much pain free in two - three weeks. However your internal scares will take AT LEAST 8 weeks and you will continue to feel "inner" pain as everything settles and knits together. I am an expert on this... I had a fibroid the siza of a four month old baby removed three years ago. No problems since. Even sorted all the "other" problems I had been having......then that patient took me hostage.

• Upvote 2

Told you it would be fine. Did you remember anything after counting to five. Remember, what I said about no lifting, driving etc. do not try to stop the mess too soon, even if you are someone who is not used to taking tablets. Your scare should be pretty much pain free in two - three weeks. However your internal scares will take AT LEAST 8 weeks and you will continue to feel "inner" pain as everything settles and knits together. I am an expert on this... I had a fibroid the siza of a four month old baby removed three years ago. No problems since. Even sorted all the "other" problems I had been having......then that patient took me hostage. ����. Sorry folks sometimes when I think about that episode I get really angry. ����

I have to double DITTO, BettyBoop on her care instructions. smile.gif

Betty, I remember reading of your bad incident. But your now safe in Donald's arms. Doesn't it feel good to be safe. wink.gif By the way, Congratulations on the "Mrs."

• Upvote 2

I'm tickled to know your ok . Awesome news.., just take it easy and we will be here patiently waiting for your return.

As BettyBoop would say..,

get-well-soon.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have had fibroids removed, my dr said i had two softball, three baseballs and 7 golfballs, all remoived thru a c section. but i had to so i could have my daughter. well worth it....be careful to avoid further damage while healing...take it from me...been there did that...dont be like me.

Godspeed my friend

• Upvote 1