Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Us economy's rapid growth soon

gelai64

my question to all is why the imf chief would say something like this.

he has also mentioned three times these lines... RAPID GROWTH SOON

I read this article couple of days ago but i overlooked it & suddenly it hit me, while i was reading something about the chapter 7

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

US set to see rapid growth soon

The US economy looks set to return to relatively rapid growth soon, said International Monetary Fund Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn yesterday.

"The US economy, while it has been hard hit by the crisis, may recover rather rapidly," Strauss-Kahn said in a speech at the Warsaw School of Economics, during a visit to Poland.

"It's a flexible economy," noted Frenchman Strauss-Kahn, who is Managing Director of the Washington-based global lender.

"We'll see how rapid the recovery in the US economy can be. But I'm rather confident that the US economy will grow rather rapidly again quite soon," he added.

In January, the IMF raised its forecast for US growth this year to 2.7 per cent from output in 2009, from its earlier 1.5-per cent forecast.

Strauss-Kahn did not say whether the IMF was set to revise its forecast upwards again. He said he remains confident that the US economy will witness rapid growth soon.

emirates 24/7

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/03/imf-chief-us-set-to-see-rapid-growth.html