Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR WILL BE AT $.91 AND THET EXPECTED TO SEE IT AT $1.2 BY TUESDAY

phoenix27

Actually, Almada Newspaper does give that rate, feel free to take a look, and then slice and dice away......Then we hear the proverbial, "If it's not on CBI Website then it doesn't mean anything" or the even better quote "Forex still shows 1166.00". We could wish it away by saying..... the decimal points in the wrong place. I just offer up this theory; I am also definitely not quitting my job before I get a text from Adam BUT, what if.......just what if, the reason it's not on Forex or published by the CBI is because this is really a in country rate. You definitely wouldn't see a in country rate of a nonconvertible currency as the exchange rate on Forex, nor would it be posted as the exchange rate on the CBI website......just saying..... The newspaper website is referenced below, go to the main page scroll all the way to the bottom left copy and paste "Todays exchange rate" into google translator. Also, if you read the EU documents ratified by Iraq last Wednesday (1-17-2013) it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the exchange rate posted in Almada Newspaper may possibly NOT be a mistake. Obviously, not much we can do with that, but it has made me more than curious myself.

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/

DINAR IS NOT LISTED ON FOREX....WHO THINKS THIS STUFF UP!!! BUNCH OF #%&* :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I had the time or the inclination, I would pull the archives of that newspaper to see when or if they recently started posting these rates OR if they have changed from previous publications. Don't take me the wrong way dontlop, I am a pretty non aggressive kind of gal, just didn't get where you were headed with the standing value of the iqd on forex. It's all good. I have seen enough wtf's to A) Never look at Yahoo Finance B)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif"> Never think theres ever a free lunch and C) Think outside the box. :hug:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-hug.gif">

:osrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif">

I have a concealed weapons permit does that mean I can bring the baby glock? I mean it does have nice crimson trace laser sights. :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">

yes, please do.

DINAR IS NOT LISTED ON FOREX....WHO THINKS THIS STUFF UP!!! BUNCH OF #%&* :lol:/> :lol:/>

Interbank is part of the FOREX network and the IQD is listed as an Interbank currency at the Thai Central Bank.

2. Foreign Exchange Rates (THOMSON REUTERS) with Bangkok Market Crossing

POLAND PLN 9.4872 9.5771

SRI LANKA LKR 0.2337 0.2359

IRAQ IQD 0.0254 0.0256

BAHRAIN BHD 78.4469 79.1905

OMAN OMR 76.8169 77.5449

JORDAN

http://www.bot.or.th/English/Statistics/FinancialMarkets/ExchangeRate/_layouts/Application/ExchangeRate/ExchangeRate.aspx

There is a lot more to Forex than just trading currency pairs.

The rate shown is from the 21st and calculates out at 1160/dollar

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DINAR IS NOT LISTED ON FOREX....WHO THINKS THIS STUFF UP!!! BUNCH OF #%&* :lol:/> :lol:/>

Exactly.

http://www.earnforex.com/what-is-forex

FOREX — the foreign exchange market or currency market or Forex is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/forexmarket/forex1.asp#axzz2IhrvSTwK

What Is Forex?The foreign exchange market is the "place" where currencies are traded.

One unique aspect of this international market is that there is no central marketplace for foreign exchange. Rather, currency trading is conducted electronically over-the-counter (OTC), which means that all transactions occur via computer networks between traders around the world, rather than on one centralized exchange.

• Downvote 1

Today is Tues and I am presently in Kuwait and have been since I've started this investment. I went to the currenty exchanger today and I asked how much to change 500,000. dinar. I was told 444. USD

your gonna have to think outside the box then

only a couple secret people will know when iraq rvs their currency, and they will have stage names. your gonna have to stay tuned to those stage names till iraq rvs the dinars . how about that guy with the fake girl friend from notra dame. not thats a plot. he was good . once they found out he was full of it , do ya think he could get away with another fake girl friend story ?

some of these dinar gurus think they can tell a new story every week , and still have people believe them . the sad part is some still do .. i have never looked any of those clowns up on any of their own web sites or outlets .

i could though .. i could find all kinds of guru predictions and pretend . its not that hard to do ..

im absolutly positive if iraq rvs their currency , it wont be a secret , we will hear it on the cable news , unless its just a small increase to like 1125 per dolar .. something like that wont make any headlines , but it may even make the cable news if it hits 1000 with a story of redenomination of 1000 to 1 . ..

i do realize that if they are going to rv ,, huge ... it will not be in the news ahead of time .. unless it comes out along with a story of dinar sales ending at the cbi..because of imminent rv of the dinar .. that alone would drive up dinar value .. if the cbi came out and said next ,month the dinar would straight up rv 1 dollar per one dinar .. it wouldnt be hard to sell my dinars for 80 cents each , but if okie says .. or one of these other stage names say its going to rv .. that does not drive up anything or create a rv ... some people just want attention ..or want to make money off the advertisements off their web site .

if a web site makes 200 dollars a month .. they know that if they had 3 web sites they could make 600 a month ...so it is possible .. one person may just have more than one stage name . and is making up storys in concert with each stage name to make it seem more believable , generating more traffic for their web site .. the more hits they get on their link .. the more they make ...

HOWS IS THAT FOR THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX.

• Upvote 2

Come on Dog stop with the word slander, its not necessary now is it....play nice.

Come on heavy lighten up. Im just horsing around everyone knows that.

You like to write sad meaningful stories

Well I like to horse around while I am on this

dinar ride. You do your thing I will do mine.

I love your storys by the way

Announcement No. (2299)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 22-Jan-2013. The results were as follows:

Details

Notes

Number of banks

Auction price selling dinar / US$

Auction price buying dinar / US$

-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)

-----

Total offers for buying (US$)

Total offers for selling (US$)

-----

only a couple secret people will know when iraq rvs their currency, and they will have stage names. your gonna have to stay tuned to those stage names till iraq rvs the dinars . how about that guy with the fake girl friend from notra dame. not thats a plot. he was good . once they found out he was full of it , do ya think he could get away with another fake girl friend story ?

some of these dinar gurus think they can tell a new story every week , and still have people believe them . the sad part is some still do .. i have never looked any of those clowns up on any of their own web sites or outlets .

i could though .. i could find all kinds of guru predictions and pretend . its not that hard to do ..

im absolutly positive if iraq rvs their currency , it wont be a secret , we will hear it on the cable news , unless its just a small increase to like 1125 per dolar .. something like that wont make any headlines , but it may even make the cable news if it hits 1000 with a story of redenomination of 1000 to 1 . ..

i do realize that if they are going to rv ,, huge ... it will not be in the news ahead of time .. unless it comes out along with a story of dinar sales ending at the cbi..because of imminent rv of the dinar .. that alone would drive up dinar value .. if the cbi came out and said next ,month the dinar would straight up rv 1 dollar per one dinar .. it wouldnt be hard to sell my dinars for 80 cents each , but if okie says .. or one of these other stage names say its going to rv .. that does not drive up anything or create a rv ... some people just want attention ..or want to make money off the advertisements off their web site .

if a web site makes 200 dollars a month .. they know that if they had 3 web sites they could make 600 a month ...so it is possible .. one person may just have more than one stage name . and is making up storys in concert with each stage name to make it seem more believable , generating more traffic for their web site .. the more hits they get on their link .. the more they make ...

HOWS IS THAT FOR THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Wow, you got your spell check working....Thats great... Thanks for the laugh, and super duper wow, what a BIG BOX you have......

Who was it that said; "I'll gladly pay you next Tuesday, for a hamburger today."

I think Ozzy said that. Oh wait,..... maybe it was Eddie Money? No, no, thats two tickets to paradise. Hold on, let me ask my husband, he will know, he's a musician too, but I just call him husband. Husband says.... J. Wellington Whimpey said that, or was that just Whimpey? I don't know.

I think Ozzy said that. Oh wait,..... maybe it was Eddie Money? No, no, thats two tickets to paradise. Hold on, let me ask my husband, he will know, he's a musician. Husband says.... J. Wellington Whimpey said that or was that just Whimpey? I don't know.

whimpy said it originally i think

j wellington whimpy was his real name

Edited by SnowGlobe7

Who was it that said; "I'll gladly pay you next Tuesday, for a hamburger today."

To anyone who has ever played WoW, it is a common phrase said frequently near the Auction House of the Trade District within Stormwind by a peasant (said frequently as conversation filler in the game as it rotates over & over).. But WoW takes a lot of real life / real world phrases, sayings, or scenarios in general and implements it into the game.

Exactly.

http://www.earnforex.com/what-is-forex

FOREX — the foreign exchange market or currency market or Forex is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/forexmarket/forex1.asp#axzz2IhrvSTwK

What Is Forex?The foreign exchange market is the "place" where currencies are traded.

One unique aspect of this international market is that there is no central marketplace for foreign exchange. Rather, currency trading is conducted electronically over-the-counter (OTC), which means that all transactions occur via computer networks between traders around the world, rather than on one centralized exchange.

Central banks

National central banks play an important role in the foreign exchange markets. They try to control the money supply, inflation, and/or interest rates and often have official or unofficial target rates for their currencies. They can use their often substantial foreign exchange reserves to stabilize the market. Nevertheless, the effectiveness of central bank "stabilizing speculation" is doubtful because central banks do not go bankrupt if they make large losses, like other traders would, and there is no convincing evidence that they do make a profit trading.

• Downvote 1

so what do you say all threads that include "justwaiting" who posted this ridiculous claim are perma banned from the rumor board? You get one shot, then you're out! The banned liars could be posted as pinned at the top of the board so no ones brings their tripe here. Not my site but this is the way I'd run it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so what do you say all threads that include "justwaiting" who posted this ridiculous claim are perma banned from the rumor board? You get one shot, then you're out! The banned liars could be posted as pinned at the top of the board so no ones brings their tripe here. Not my site but this is the way I'd run it.

I wonder who would be the first to complain of it was advocated ' Guilty until proven innocent'.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, you got your spell check working....Thats great... Thanks for the laugh, and super duper wow, what a BIG BOX you have......

thanks .. im sorry your 91 cents 1.20 by tuesday was another hoax ..

Edited by dontlop