Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR WILL BE AT $.91 AND THET EXPECTED TO SEE IT AT $1.2 BY TUESDAY

phoenix27

so what do you say all threads that include "justwaiting" who posted this ridiculous claim are perma banned from the rumor board? You get one shot, then you're out! The banned liars could be posted as pinned at the top of the board so no ones brings their tripe here. Not my site but this is the way I'd run it.

You must have been in the soup kitchen business prior to this Dinar investment. :salute: lol

so what do you say all threads that include "justwaiting" who posted this ridiculous claim are perma banned from the rumor board? You get one shot, then you're out! The banned liars could be posted as pinned at the top of the board so no ones brings their tripe here. Not my site but this is the way I'd run it.

Wow so what part of RUMOR dont you understand ? Thats why there is a rumor section. Maybe they could just rename it so you could understand a little better. Maybe call it the "bullshat" section. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Wow so what part of RUMOR dont you understand ? Thats why there is a rumor section. Maybe they could just rename it so you could understand a little better. Maybe call it the "bullshat" section. smile.gif

[/quote

So.... In that very spirit you just described (smile)....I'll go on stating that Women deliver babies from orifice #2...

Hey, relax Folks.. ..I'm in the "Rumors" section....

• Upvote 1

[/quote

So.... In that very spirit you just described (smile)....I'll go on stating that Women deliver babies from orifice #2...

I guess that could be debated in regards as to which direction you start counting from . smile.gif

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 3

[/quote

I guess that could be debated in regards as to which direction you start counting from . smile.gif

LMAO! :lmao:

Edited by motox565

[/quote

That's a way to see it, yeah.....Smile.

To anyone who has ever played WoW, it is a common phrase said frequently near the Auction House of the Trade District within Stormwind by a peasant (said frequently as conversation filler in the game as it rotates over & over).. But WoW takes a lot of real life / real world phrases, sayings, or scenarios in general and implements it into the game.

Yeah - but World of Warcraft wasn't around when Whimpy first coined that phrase ... back in 1932 !!!

[/quote

emot-LMAO.gif

No problem......Sorry you don't know that "i" is capitalized... I'm in no hurry, it's deffinitely not my only investment.

dont worry .. chill out ..its only a word .. im just glad you were able to make out the word i was trying to use ..even though its not correct .. im not going to waste my time with puntuation or spell check .. it doesnt matter to me .. it is funny when i re read it after i postit ,,,lol

but no need to be sorry ..you had nothing to do with it . i hope this isnt anyones only investment ..theyd be losing their minds .. worrying about everything .. every little thing could set them off ..like punctuation, spelling and capitol letters :lol:

i hope your ok .. everythingsfine hear .. it must be your turn to pickonme ..

don'tt worry .. chill out ..its only a word ..I'mm just glad you were able to make out the word i was trying to use ..even though its not correct ..I'mm not going to waste my time withpunctuationn or spell check .. itdoesn'tt matter to me .. it is funny when i re read it after ipost itt ,,,lol

but no need to be sorry ..you had nothing to do with it . i hope thisn'tsnt anyones only investment ..theyd be losing their minds .. worrying about everything .. every little thing could set them off ..like punctuation, spelling and capitol letters :lol:/>

i hope your ok .. everythingsfine hear .. it must be your turn to pickonme ..

I'm good, it was kind of fun, I didn't take any of it personally, I do the same thing to my daughter when she texts me on her "i"phone. :lol: Anyway......your a smart person, with or without the capitalization. I spend long hours at work dealing with very stressed out homeowners, so trust me when I say it was more fun than being pissed off. I'm also former law enforcement, so I was taught early on not to take things too personally. The softer side of me though says.....Sorry you get picked on.

I'm good, it was kind of fun, I didn't take any of it personally, I do the same thing to my daughter when she texts me on her "i"phone. :lol:/> Anyway......your a smart person, with or without the capitalization. I spend long hours at work dealing with very stressed out homeowners, so trust me when I say it was more fun than being pissed off. I'm also former law enforcement, so I was taught early on not to take things too personally. The softer side of me though says.....Sorry you get picked on.

well your one of my favorite . you seem to be one of the nicest quietly spoken people .. .. and .. i hope you get rich of this investment in spite of the loppys .. good luck to ya..

well your one of my favorite . you seem to be one of the nicest quietly spoken people .. .. and .. i hope you get rich of this investment in spite of the loppys .. good luck to ya..

Thank you for such a nice compliment, I am as you described, no matter where I may be....if I am fortunate enough to prosper by whatever means this investment brings to my family then, in the end thats all that really matters; I wish the same things for you.....