Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR WILL BE AT $.91 AND THET EXPECTED TO SEE IT AT $1.2 BY TUESDAY

phoenix27

DINAR WILL BE AT $.91 AND THET EXPECTED TO SEE IT AT $1.2 BY TUESDAY, 21 JAN

justwaiting] Evening friends. I rarely make comments but listen to all. Been in this for awhile and knw how hard it is to hear and then try to decipher all the news but I did have something to share. I rec'd an email from a wealth mgr at my local bank It is not a big four bank and she asked me to check in. I have been unable to reach her. Phone busy but spoke with another vp at same bank and was told to hang tight. Said that dinar at $0.91 and they expected to see it at $1.2 by Tuesday. Takes 3-4 business days to become tradeable *************

[okrocks] justwaiting if that is true goes along with all we have been hearing and remember its the sucker rate

[greek1212] justwaiting I read somewhere that it's been printed in Iraqi newspaper at .91 cents

[TexasMom] Ok rocks sure does

[spiritfilled] looks like that post in the Iraq paper may have been real after all...I think it was 1 usd =.90 dinar

[justwaiting] My direct person sent me an email as well wanting an person mtg to discuss "my plans" for currency exchange and hoped I would still do business directly with them

[greek1212] spiritfilled and that was 2 days ago I think so 2 more would work for me

[justwaiting] It does seem to follow what we have been hearing. Vp

[spiritfilled] greek1212 right ...I think we are close to something...not sure what but something good!

[okrocks] justwaiting when did you hear/see this???

FreeManna] justwaiting is this a US bank

[justwaiting] oops sorry watching game :)/>. I too lurk and say little but she sought me out. I have not spoken directly with her in over six months and she knows what I have in this investment. In general terms she said that international rate s often 3to 4 times higher than in country amount

[justwaiting] I personally received an email from the bank

[JC4Life4Ever] Hi all. Seems like I read awhile ago we may be able to have the bank sign an agreement that if the rate goes up within 30 days of our initial deposit they would honor the higher rate. That would be sweet!

[okrocks] justwaiting great! when did you get the email please and thank you

[justwaiting] Email rev'd Friday at 1100am. Conversation with a bank vp at noon

[okrocks] sumting is up

[justwaiting] Praying like so many are for a good week. The email was sent to me Friday 1/18.

[justwaiting] Not a big four but a solid bank north of Boston. I originally purchased some dinar from them so they know I have it. I am a regular customer and she reached out to me with the info. They must be expecting something

[xfilesfan2013] justwaiting ...I know someone who also was called by his banker...he is heavily invested...nice to see someone else get called

[sGD3] I love Bank Stories

[owl] justwaiting justwaiting I HOPE-HOPE-HOPE your source is RIGHT-RiGHT-RIGHT!

[justwaiting] Lets hope that people aren't playing with the banks minds as well as ours :)/>

[okrocks] justwaiting I know others have also recieved notice of something on its way so its hard to ignore... but like you I hope they arent playing with the banks again... but oddly these are not the big four sooooooo maybe

Edited by TexasGranny
Removed links to other site! AGAINST THE RULES!
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Actually, Almada Newspaper does give that rate, feel free to take a look, and then slice and dice away......Then we hear the proverbial, "If it's not on CBI Website then it doesn't mean anything" or the even better quote "Forex still shows 1166.00". We could wish it away by saying..... the decimal points in the wrong place. I just offer up this theory; I am also definitely not quitting my job before I get a text from Adam BUT, what if.......just what if, the reason it's not on Forex or published by the CBI is because this is really a in country rate. You definitely wouldn't see a in country rate of a nonconvertible currency as the exchange rate on Forex, nor would it be posted as the exchange rate on the CBI website......just saying..... The newspaper website is referenced below, go to the main page scroll all the way to the bottom left copy and paste "Todays exchange rate" into google translator. Also, if you read the EU documents ratified by Iraq last Wednesday (1-17-2013) it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the exchange rate posted in Almada Newspaper may possibly NOT be a mistake. Obviously, not much we can do with that, but it has made me more than curious myself.

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/

• Upvote 17