Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 1-23-2013

TexasGranny

Hi Adam Again thank you for all the hard work you have given to us on this site! Have you read the last topic that KAPERONI'S posted " EP report on Iraq: Al-Maliki may either give in to protestors demand or resign NCRI – . Do you think that this will slow up or stop the RV seeing that we are so near to the RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam....With all the chaos, supposedly happening, like Talibani is dead or alive, depending on who you believe. With Shabbi, out of the country. Barzani wanting to either get the Erbil done, or succeed from Iraq. Issawi being blown up. Do you think that there really is any chance, that this could RV before the end of the year? There is really a lot of things to fix, prior to an RV IMO. Thank you for all you do!!

I have seen articles about the EU agreements that was ratified on Wednesday (last Wednesday) I wanted to know you opinion on these articles. Today I saw one that look as if they where making a deal for Maliki to resign could be from the EU as well the head of the EU parliament said to give the people what they want or resign. So your take on all that would be nice to hear.

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam - Again just want to say thank you for all of your and the Mods hard work on this site. Please correct me if I am wrong but it seems like this investment keep going around and around in circles with no ending. Every time we get close there seems to be another conflict or problem that keeps prolonging this RV. My question is are they (IRAQ Leaders) doing this on purpose to drag out the RV as long as possible? B):lol:

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, first, thank you for all you and the mods do.

My question is this .... Does The CBI have to be Basel III

Compliant in order to RV and if so, how will this affect us as far

As the time frame. Will we be looking at the next quarter for an

RV ? Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning Adam! I have read recent statements suggestingsome critical movementon the ch 7 issue, with Kuwait reportedly approving an Iraqi plan set forth in that Chapter. Presumably this is a necessary and important step forward. In the same posting (Kaperoni), it was stated that there is additional evidence of a "float RV" (at least initially). Would you please comment on this information from your informed, grounded, and trusted perspective? Or (not inconceivably) did I get this all wrong?

• Upvote 1

Adam, good morning, articles report Iraq has gold reserves as well as oil and it's been ages since I've had a vacation. While we wait on the Rv, should I sell off a portion of dinar and enlist katersue, Nadita, Dinarkicker, paperboy, dinarck, keepmwlknfny, easyrider, and whoever else I can think of to do an Iraqi version of discovery channel's "Gold Rush"? We won't stop until we're rag-headed millionaires or fights break out and we all go home. Your thoughts please. Thank you sir.

Well, Adam, I don't have any questions I think anyone can answer. I just have something I hope you will allow me to say. I like the rest of us have been waiting on the Dinars to revalue for some time now, and it was pretty much just a wait and see game. Well last week it took a turn for me that was very disappointing. I had a brother-in-law who had cancer and no financial means to fight it, without leaving his family burdened with bills. He passed away last week. I was praying for the Dinars to R/V so I could provide the financial help he needed. Since that time I have felt much like the Iraqi people must feel about their government.

I won't hold up the chat any longer, I just needed someplace where people are going through similar problem to unwind.

Thanks Adam

GO R/V

• Upvote 2

***///

Aw, WINO... Bless yer lil' 'ol heart. :)

Such a sweet, straight forward question.

Were it only that this question (one for the Ages, not the Sages) could

be answered. :P

The conundrum of an Iraqi Dinar re-valuation is one for the books, alright.

We may only 'speculate' on the outcome of this currency 'speculation'....

We're all killing time here....

(feels like we're hanging out in the Star wars Bar Scene :P with all our fellow

Dinarian charachters....!)

waiting for the answer you seek.

Welcome aboard.

Push your Patience button,

lean back,

and enjoy the ride.

:D

• Upvote 2