Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Utah Sheriffs Warn Barack Obama

KiaKaha

hold up- the governent is here to take my guns! The men in black are here and they want my sling shot and my nail-gun with the extended magazine!

Dinar Vets- please help! :lol:/>

If you are able to take just one down with you it's worth it.

• Upvote 2

hold up- the governent is here to take my guns! The men in black are here and they want my sling shot and my nail-gun with the extended magazine!

Dinar Vets- please help! :lol:/>/>

Just call Barry :lol:/>

and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation.

Read more:

Very strong words. For what it's worth I approve.

• Upvote 4

KK, I don't think he got spanked, he got whipped. ;)

"With the number of mass shootings America has endured, it is easy to demonize firearms; it is also foolish and prejudiced. Firearms are nothing more than instruments, valuable and potentially dangerous, but instruments nonetheless. Malevolent souls, like the criminals who commit mass murders, will always exploit valuable instruments in the pursuit of evil. As professional peace officers, if we understand nothing else, we understand this: lawful violence must sometimes be employed to deter and stop criminal violence. Consequently, the citizenry must continue its ability to keep and bear arms, including arms that adequately protect them from all types of illegality."

• Upvote 2

Sheriffs defend 2nd Amendment against Obama executive orders on gun control

A partial list of Sheriff’s who will defend the 2nd Amendment was released today (Jan. 19, 2013).

Jackson County, Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman

Linn County, Oregon Sheriff Tim Mueller

Madison County, Idaho Sheriff Roy Klingler

Crook County, Oregon Sheriff Jim Hensley

Douglas County, Oregon Sheriff John Hanlin

Curry County, Oregon Sheriff John Bishop

Livingston County, Missouri Sheriff Steve Cox

Smith County, Texas Sheriff Larry Smith

Josephine County, Sheriff Gil Gilbertson

Madison Count, Alabama Sheriff Blake Dorning

Larimer County, Colorado Sheriff Justin Smith

Charleston County, South Carolina Sheriff Al Cannon

Morgan County, Alabama Sheriff Ana Franklin

Houston County, Alabama Sheriff Andy Hughes

Pine County, Minnesota Sheriff Robin Cole

Grant County, Oregon, Sheriff Glenn Palmer

Coos County, Oregon Sheriff Craig Zanni

Johnson County, Missouri Sheriff Charles Heiss

Martin County, Florida Sheriff Bill Snyder

Siskiyou County, Califorhia Sheriff Jon Lopey

Humboldt County, Nevada Sheriff Ed Kilgpore

Stanislaus County, California Sheriff Adam Christianson

Grant County, Oregon Sheriff Glenn Palmer

Lawrence County, Missouri Sheriff Bard DeLay

Shasta County, California Sheriff Tom Bosenko

El Dorado County, California Sheriff John D’Agostini

Tehama County, California Sheriff David Hencraft

Lassen County, California Sheriff Dean Growden

Del Norte County, California Sheriff Dean Wilson

Modoc County, California Sheriff Mike Poindexter

Mendocino County, California Sheriff Thomas Allman

Plumas County, California Sheriff Greg Hagwood

Humboldt County, California Sheriff Mike Downey

In New Mexico, “30 of the state's 33 county sheriff's want to remind everybody that they are under oath to support the U.S. Constitution, and that includes the Second Amendment - the right to bear arms,” reported KOB-TV.

The growing list of Sheriff’s concerns rose due to President Obama Executive Orders on gun control in the wake of the mass shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Ct.

The Examiner

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I didnt see Arizona in there???

Arizona Sheriff Won't 'Cooperate With Any Unconstitutional Order' On Guns

J.D. Tuccille|Jan. 18, 2013 3:02 pm

sheriff-scott-mascher.jpg?h=176&w=140To my certain knowledge, county sheriffs in Alabama, Kentucky and Oregon have announced that they will not help to enforce laws and/or presidential orders that they believe infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms protected by the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment. To their ranks you can add Sheriff Scott Mascher of Yavapai County, Arizona, the 8,000-square-mile piece of turf where I make my own residence. In response to a query from me about this issue, his office forwarded the guidance that he gave his own staff, dated today.

I wrote Sheriff Mascher two days ago, when the first statements of constitutional concern by Sheriff Denny Peyman of Jackson County, Kentucky and Sheriff Tim Mueller of Linn County, Oregon, made the rounds. This is what I received from the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office:

To: To all YCSO Representatives

Fr: Scott Mascher, Sheriff

For: Information

Re: GUN CONTROL

Date: January 18, 2013

I have received many questions and concerns from our public and YCSO staff about recent gun control issues.

As your Sheriff, I have taken an oath of office to support and uphold the Constitution of the United States, and to protect the people of Yavapai County. I take this oath seriously.

Now we have politicians that want to prevent millions of law abiding, honest Americans from owning certain firearms and magazines because of the mentally ill and violent criminal offenders.

I do not believe that extreme acts of violent criminal behavior should ever misguide a politician into enacting orders or laws that would take away Constitutional Rights and Liberties from law-abiding Americans.

As Sheriff, I refuse to participate or cooperate with any unconstitutional order that will infringe upon our 2nd amendment rights.

Mascher, by the way, is currently president of the Arizona Sheriff’s Association. While definitely good on the gun-rights issue, he's also a bit of a border warrior and opponent of the state's voter-approved medical marijuana law. But let's fight one battle at a time.

Joe Arpaio Says He May Not Enforce New Gun Laws

[/url]Tom Kludt 1:51 PM EST, Thursday January 17, 2013 Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Wednesday suggested he may not enforce some of the new federal gun laws unveiled by the White House.

During an interview with conservative radio host Mike Broomhead, Arpaio said he took an oath to defend the Constitution and he won't carry out policies that run counter to the founding document.

"Now if they’re going to tell the sheriff that he’s going to go around picking up guns from everybody, they’re going to have a problem," the Maricopa County, Ariz. sheriff said. "I may not enforce that federal law.”

Asked by Broomhead if he would instruct his deputies to confiscate high-capacity magazines or assault weapons if they were made illegal under federal law, Arpaio responded with an emphatic "no."

“I said before, I’m going to arm all my deputies — a month ago I said before this — with automatic weapons and semi-automatic weapons," Arpaio said. "We’re going to be able to fight back...I don't care what they say from Washington."

It's a familiar line from the tough-talking sheriff, who has been the target of federal lawsuits for alleged racial discrimination against Latinos despite his repeated insistence that he is simply upholding the law of the land. After securing a sixth term in November, a defiant Arpaio said he would continue to "enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration."

"Nothing changes," he said on Election Night.

• Upvote 2