Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

still not ready

ovarB11

Thug, you should have EasyRider read that article you just posted.

Funny timing right?

The development of the infrastructure is a definite sign of stability.

Iraq can not do this themselves, the global need may speed up RV to get this done,

Other option is big investment of time and money from other countries.

By global need I mean the need for oil, not the RV.

If I could give you a company name to look at I would, but I am in a position that it would be very bad for me.

I am invested in a few companies in Iraq and other countries. WINK WINK

That is all you get guys.

Please us your time wisely and do some research online.

Might be a good time to invest in other areas if it is possible.

I realize this is not an option for most, and I have always said DO NOT OVER EXTEND YOURSELF!!!!!

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 5

Please be advised, China not in control, US not in control.

Watch for Construction contract going to China for infrastructure.

Would give you a company name to search, but can not at this time.

Research research research.

Thought that was your deal easy.

See ya next quarter, or follow the gurus and get ready to cash out.

Hear it RVed at 91 cents today posted in Irag newspaper, as per another post.

I cant seem to find that article, but I am sure they would not mislead me.

Also claimed that was 1USD per. 0.90 Dinar.

Hate to be a stickler but that is more then 91 cents.

Details Details Details.

Several things about the intel here trouble me bravo.

1: You go on to say that neither China nor the US are in charge of this.

Well considering that the international bankers have vested interests in iraq,seeing as they bothered to invade it i the first place.They who also control the US federal reserve,united nations,and yes even the CBI and IMF will have the final say about what iraq does with it's resources.Maliki and the GOI are puppet figure heads just like our president and congress.Sorry but I seriously don't believe these guys know when it will RV and even if they did they are forbidden to let it leak to the public.Only a complete surprise and unexpected RV will prevent a big run on dinars by investors,and therefore provide iraqs globalist benefactors the profits they wish to reap.

2: I've seen a frightening trend with so called 'realists' like your self.Because to be honest I don't think suggesting that iraq has all the time in the world to stabalize and build itself up is realistic at all considering how the global economy continues to degrade at a frightening pace.I fully believe that if this hits it might be a very sudden and short lived unprecedented event.There is no stability..Iraq either RV's before the big crash or it doesn't. Either way Iraq will eventually go into the economic toilet with the rest of the world and their fiat currencies.So if the big RV hits before the crash you better be smart enough to secure your assets in precious metals and other tangible commodities.

3: You say that the iraqi papers will eventually back your claims.Well I find that rather troubling considering that the Iraqi media are well known liars,distorters and exagerators of the truth.In my opinion they are even worse and more corrupt than American media.

summer is not in the first quarter. LOL

Please remember I have always said stability before RV.

If you start to see infrastructure improvements, that is just the start.

It will not be a case of hey we have started building and pow it RVs.

Dominoes will start to fall quickly once it starts. IMO

Estimate 1 year from start of development. SORRY

So are you saying that we have at least another year to go then? It seems to me that if Iraq want's outside investment (be it China or whoever) to help them build their infrastruction (and it appears that they do), that Iraq could attract more of that investment with a more viable currency. Most people agree that Iraq can support a higher value than the one they currently, artificially maintain. So while I don't think they could justify or support a $3/dinar rate, I do think $.10 to $1 per dinar seems like it could work and I think that would make investment in Iraq more attractive to other countries.

I have only been invested since 5/12, but I know who you are and I respect your views..... I'm just asking if you think it might go down under a different timeline, even though you think it most likely will take a longer time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

no prob SnowGlobe.

Ask people here you know and trust, they will let you know what I am about.

Thug might even put in a good word for me.

Dude never ask for the good word of a clown.

hahahaha  Makes you look silly.

Just kidding. Stay safe and

good hunting.

• Upvote 1