Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

still not ready

ovarB11

As far as stability ,thats something that hardly ever seen now a days in the middle east. Libya's money never devalued ,and they are war torn. If things don't change soon ,their people will overthrow this democratic experiment. Having tens of thousands demostrating in your front yard ain't good. With the united nations trying to help them out of chapt 7 and with leading party members having emergency meetings (jarfari's hse) with religious heads to get past agreements implemented for the people. (hcl, erbil). The kurds are tired of waiting for the HCL to be signed and are talking of succeeding from iraq, in news articles. Maliki in my opinion has always been the problem with iraq going forward. Maybe with maliki taking a back seat in these meetings and sistaini telling maliki to take a hike, things will get done soon.

Yep!!

The reason china's exports are so high is because they have been artificially holding the value of their currency down to increase exports. One of the pres. Campaign issues between both candidates was to promise to deal with this practice. A sem-embargo if you will. We will see if that comes to fruition.

Another confusing issue with china is their endeavor to buy all the oil on the planet. They have made deals with Russia and Canada to just about buy all the oil they can sell them. And they will be the onlye country selling that oil for other than the US dollar. I don't claim to know the full ramifications of this, but I read an article that said this could globally have a negative effect on currency.

Personally I think China is ab9ut to bite off more than they can chew.

Who knows? What I do know is that skinny Chinese guy always wins the hot dog eating contests.......hes yet to bite off more than he can chew

• Upvote 2

long time no post.

Just stopped by to let everyone know it will not happen this quarter. SORRY

Keep eyes open, and try to follow China's actions more now.

They might have more to do with this then you think.

Promise nothing will happen till after this quarter at least.

Still vested and waiting.

GO 9ers!

GO Ravens!

Bravo out

Man-wish this post was by "someone in the know" other than 11Bravo, so I could blow it off:/ Thanks for coming by and still look fwd to your posts.

• Upvote 2

Where did this guy come from? I've been on here a few years and never heard of him. We're more in control than China ever will be.

I agree this post made me laugh. All though it could be true about the timeframe but as far as China being in control highly doubt that.

China trades its US dollars it gets from selling products to the US for US gov Bonds. This is how they manipulate their currency down otherwise it would just go into their reserves.

Their economy ( at least at the present time ) depends on the US and the world buying their goods. Safe to say if we fall so do they.

As far as not happening this quarter you are probably right, but I highly doubt that it has anything to do with China.

Thanks for the Rumor!!

100% agree with you rolleyes.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

There economy is IMO in much better shape than the majority of the worlds economies including that of the US. Believe me the growth of sales of Chinese goods is huge and highly visible to anyone used to the Iraqi market. Reconstruction is the prime requirement in Iraq, and that was a major failing during Americas spell of major involvment within the country, a baton which China seems keen to grasp and expand its interests within the whole area. America is trying to reduce its imports and pull back some of the outsourcing that has brought a hard impact on its own workforce, but of course it is not the only country guilty of such doings. Best regards Dave.

That sure isn't ringing indorsement about how everybodys else's economy is .. :lol: With over 30 percent unemployment and inflaution rates, way above what they are admitting to everybody. Their currency in country is in shambles with no liguidabilty in their banks and markets other than the U.S dollar. As of the first of the year they haven't even been able to pay some government salarys. Even being one of the major oil producers in the region and world ,60% percent of oil revenue goes to paying government salarys. <_< They have to borrow every year from the imf to just suppliment their budget. These loans will become due very soon on years ago past notes. The government cannot go forward to a free economy because of non-tariff laws for taxes . For Government revenue. They're people cannot afford to pay it, when the majority are below proverty line.. Countries and corporations refuse to invest in a country whose agreements and contracts mean little to a corrupt government. The hcl means alot in are investment ,when implemented it means that every iraqi citizen will recieve they're fair share of the oil revenue like kuwait. As one of the richest countries in the world resources wise (oil, gold sulfur. natural gas,copper ect). And they certainly have enough in reserves in the c.b.i to back a revaluation to jump start their economy and investment.

• Upvote 1

I agree this post made me laugh. All though it could be true about the timeframe but as far as China being in control highly doubt that.

100% agree with you rolleyes.gif

Please be advised, China not in control, US not in control.

Watch for Construction contract going to China for infrastructure.

Would give you a company name to search, but can not at this time.

Research research research.

Thought that was your deal easy.

See ya next quarter, or follow the gurus and get ready to cash out.

Hear it RVed at 91 cents today posted in Irag newspaper, as per another post.

I cant seem to find that article, but I am sure they would not mislead me.

Also claimed that was 1USD per. 0.90 Dinar.

Hate to be a stickler but that is more then 91 cents.

Details Details Details.

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 3

Also in the same post I read they say the international rate is 3-4 times higher then in country rate.

What? Are you serious.

Lets stand with one on each side of the border and get ritch.

I highly advise listening to these post.

They will not leave a bad taste in your mouth, and will always tell you what you want to hear.

Good luck all

Bravo Gone!

• Upvote 5

And they certainly have enough in reserves in the c.b.i to back a revaluation to jump start their economy and investment.

How do you figure that?

Last I looked their reserves could back something like 105% of M2 at the current rate. I think they worked to get that extra as a safety margin and not as a plan to increase the exchange rate by 5%, even if a 5% increase is along the lines you are thinking about which I'm guessing is not the case.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The reason china's exports are so high is because they have been artificially holding the value of their currency down to increase exports. One of the pres. Campaign issues between both candidates was to promise to deal with this practice. A sem-embargo if you will. We will see if that comes to fruition.

Another confusing issue with china is their endeavor to buy all the oil on the planet. They have made deals with Russia and Canada to just about buy all the oil they can sell them. And they will be the onlye country selling that oil for other than the US dollar. I don't claim to know the full ramifications of this, but I read an article that said this could globally have a negative effect on currency.

Personally I think China is ab9ut to bite off more than they can chew.

Good Lord, you know I never thought about this, what an easy solution, America lowers the value of the dollar and grabs a higher percentage of world trade and they become all powerfull again. Unfortunately outside of America there might be a difference of opinion about such a scenario. Has the US got the balls for an all out embargo against Chinese goods. Yes they do buy hugely on the oil market, but don't they buy in dollars like the rest of the world ?. Where have you heard about China exporting oil never mind for whatever currency, a link to what you mention above would be appreciated. Believe me, like the majority of wage-earners, I have to buy with my head not my heart, I bought a british car to support my countries car industry (not a Japanese,Korean, American owned assembled in Britain one), But I then bought a Japanese MC (Yamaha), purely on value for money for the performance I required,but do not despair, I also own a Harley FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail (1998) , which I get told by USA bikers that it is s**t as a high proportion of parts for said model were produced in guess where... China. Household goods,electrical goods, heavy construction, clothing, they are nearly equal to and in some cases better than the original manufacturer, a statement that gives me no pleasure but none the less true IMO. Last point, only the poor in outlying regions of China are said to use wooden false teeth now, the more affluent have at least the same level of dentistry that can be bought in any other country, maybe they can chew as well as anyone else. Best regards Dave.

That sure isn't ringing indorsement about how everybodys else's economy is .. :lol:/> With over 30 percent unemployment and inflaution rates, way above what they are admitting to everybody. Their currency in country is in shambles with no liguidabilty in their banks and markets other than the U.S dollar. As of the first of the year they haven't even been able to pay some government salarys. Even being one of the major oil producers in the region and world ,60% percent of oil revenue goes to paying government salarys. <_</> They have to borrow every year from the imf to just suppliment their budget. These loans will become due very soon on years ago past notes. The government cannot go forward to a free economy because of non-tariff laws for taxes . For Government revenue. They're people cannot afford to pay it, when the majority are below proverty line.. Countries and corporations refuse to invest in a country whose agreements and contracts mean little to a corrupt government. The hcl means alot in are investment ,when implemented it means that every iraqi citizen will recieve they're fair share of the oil revenue like kuwait. As one of the richest countries in the world resources wise (oil, gold sulfur. natural gas,copper ect). And they certainly have enough in reserves in the c.b.i to back a revaluation to jump start their economy and investment.

Sorry, I obviously failed to make clear that my post was aimed towards China, not Iraq. Please observe in the multitude of photographs available to view on news media et al. that the worlds more famouse tailers have a thriving market within the ranks of the Iraqi Govt. and I doubt that they give too much away without payment.

I've been hoping to see a post from Bravo.....Just wish he had better news.

As always no fake news just the facts as he hears them.

One of THE best and most trusted posters on this site!

Thanks, if you have more news don't stay away for so long.

• Upvote 1

Good Lord, you know I never thought about this, what an easy solution, America lowers the value of the dollar and grabs a higher percentage of world trade and they become all powerfull again. Unfortunately outside of America there might be a difference of opinion about such a scenario. Has the US got the balls for an all out embargo against Chinese goods. Yes they do buy hugely on the oil market, but don't they buy in dollars like the rest of the world ?. Where have you heard about China exporting oil never mind for whatever currency, a link to what you mention above would be appreciated. Believe me, like the majority of wage-earners, I have to buy with my head not my heart, I bought a british car to support my countries car industry (not a Japanese,Korean, American owned assembled in Britain one), But I then bought a Japanese MC (Yamaha), purely on value for money for the performance I required,but do not despair, I also own a Harley FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail (1998) , which I get told by USA bikers that it is s**t as a high proportion of parts for said model were produced in guess where... China. Household goods,electrical goods, heavy construction, clothing, they are nearly equal to and in some cases better than the original manufacturer, a statement that gives me no pleasure but none the less true IMO. Last point, only the poor in outlying regions of China are said to use wooden false teeth now, the more affluent have at least the same level of dentistry that can be bought in any other country, maybe they can chew as well as anyone else. Best regards Dave.

hope this works, never posted a link before

http://www.examiner.com/article/dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-as-china-begins-to-sell-oil-using-yuan

Note that this is not a link to any sort of official announcement nor to a report by the main stream but by "Pastor Lindsey Williams, former minister to the global oil companies during the building of the Alaskan pipeline".

I think it is true that China was/is buying oil from Iran with Yuan due to sanctions against Iran making it difficult for them to use dollars (BBC Link). I see no reports of other oil exporters accepting Yuan.

no prob SnowGlobe.

Ask people here you know and trust, they will let you know what I am about.

Thug might even put in a good word for me.

Yep, ovarB11 ( 11Bravo Spelled Backwards ) Is A Medical Professional Who Both Served + Was Injured In Iraq But Also Maintains Contacts There !

He Has Communication With People Involved With The GOI From The Kurdish Sector !

He Is A True DinarVet In Every Sense Of The Word -

And I Thank Him Not Only For His Willingness To Share Info With Us But Also For His Service And Sacrifice For Our Country ! :salute:

- CNN

B) B) B)

• Upvote 9

Yep, ovarB11 ( 11Bravo Spelled Backwards ) Is A Medical Professional Who Both Served + Was Injured In Iraq But Also Maintains Contacts There !

He Has Communication With People Involved With The GOI From The Kurdish Sector !

He Is A True DinarVet In Every Sense Of The Word -

And I Thank Him Not Only For His Willingness To Share Info With Us But Also For His Service And Sacrifice For Our Country ! :salute:/>

- CNN

B)/> B)/> B)/>

Now, if you cant trust a clown, who can you trust?

Hope all is well Thugster.

ovarB11

9ers and Ravens? Sounds like you might be confused...gotta choose one or the other....or maybe this is an old, pre-LAST sunday post?

Only safe call is it ain't the Cowboys!

Lets hope you are at the least confused on the RV/RD/RI

Those were the picks for Sundays games.

As for the Superbowl, J Harbaugh will win this one.

You can take that to the bank!

LOL

• Upvote 1