Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

still not ready

ovarB11

no body will be able to tell you when it will RV.

It is possible to tell it wont.

I can not say much more, but believe what you will.

Promise it will not happen this quarter.

Please understand this is not what I want either.

There isn't much risk in saying it won't Rv overb, since it's been the common outcome for 12 years, just as 'the sun will rise in the morning' and it does. Obvious statements with vague 'intel' have become commonplace. :twocents:/>

why do you believe this?

shh...it's a secret. :lol:/>

Edited by jon29
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There isn't much risk in saying it won't Rv overb, since it's been the common outcome for 12 years, just as 'the sun will rise in the morning' and it does. Obvious statements with vague 'intel' have become boring. TwoCents.gif

Every morning for 7 years I have said to myself when I awake......."Self,....it ain't gonna happen today!".........so I gues that makes me 2555 outta 2555 in my GURU projections.......even better than OKIE...!!!!!

• Upvote 5

There isn't much risk in saying it won't Rv overb, since it's been the common outcome for 12 years, just as 'the sun will rise in the morning' and it does. Obvious statements with vague 'intel' have become boring. :twocents:/>/>

shh...it's a secret. :lol:/>/>

do just a bit of research.

look for old posts by 11Bravo.

In the past I would post, then in a few days or a week post articles that just happened to validate what I had presented to the group.

I no longer have the time or desire to validate what I have posted.

Hopefully members here will give you the insight you need.

If you respect people like Sonny1, you can see some debates in the past.

I give him much respect, but feel if you check a bit you will see I am not just full of shiz

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 5

Dang it. Was hoping to be able to put in a pool before the summer.

summer is not in the first quarter. LOL

Please remember I have always said stability before RV.

If you start to see infrastructure improvements, that is just the start.

It will not be a case of hey we have started building and pow it RVs.

Dominoes will start to fall quickly once it starts. IMO

Estimate 1 year from start of development. SORRY

Edited by ovarB11

long time no post.

Just stopped by to let everyone know it will not happen this quarter. SORRY

Keep eyes open, and try to follow China's actions more now.

They might have more to do with this then you think.

Promise nothing will happen till after this quarter at least.

Still vested and waiting.

GO 9ers!

GO Ravens! :o/>/>

Bravo out

:huh:/> Guys ! Guy! Over here! I've found Mailaiki !!! He seems to think he is in the know......yep he is Mailaiki!! Quick somebody call okie and all the other goons trll the D.V. Has intel straight from the camels mouth.

We will contact you next time we needthis kind of intel :P/>/>

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

:lol:/> funny! +1

that is a good start, now read international news and news out or Iraq.

This will give you some real good insight as to why.

Now if you had an opportunity to actually speak with people that have BIG businesses in the area, and a good pulse as to what is really happening you might have something.

Or, just say it will RV tomorow, and call yourself a Guru.

No Guru status for saying no RV.

Thats my nitch.

try searching

Guru with a Guarantee

no body will be able to tell you when it will RV.

It is possible to tell it wont.

I can not say much more, but believe what you will.

Promise it will not happen this quarter.

Please understand this is not what I want either.

But, But , But Stevey, Frankie, Terry K , the husband and wife team all say it 's happening by the end of the month! .......They have 2 things in common, all prevaricators and pumpers.

Edited by Inbedded HorseHead
  • Upvote 1

do just a bit of research.

look for old posts by 11Bravo.

In the past I would post, then in a few days or a week post articles that just happened to validate what I had presented to the group.

I no longer have the time or desire to validate what I have posted.

Hopefully members here will give you the insight you need.

If you respect people like Sonny1, you can see some debates in the past.

I give him much respect, but feel if you check a bit you will see I am not just full of shiz

I wasn't trying to bash and not trying to press for details overb. I respect your position, and this is the rumor section (no validation needed), the last thing I want is for you to get into hot water with your sources. I guess it's human nature to desire some detail when someone states a definite, or on the other side of things, when an article comes out that seems vague and ambiguous. As the dinar lingers from year to year, one begins to wonder 'just what is the truth', a legitimate investment, or a fool's folly....for us, the general public, it's an unknown. Rumors, articles, intel, and the like is the nature of the dinar and anyone with dinar for a time will be used to it. Either way, thanks for sharing, and we'll see what happens. :soon:

:huh:/>/> Guys ! Guy! Over here! I've found Mailaiki !!! He seems to think he is in the know......yep he is Mailaiki!! Quick somebody call okie and all the other goons trll the D.V. Has intel straight from the camels mouth.

We will contact you next time we needthis kind of intel :P/>/>/>

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that anyone would give sweet little ol' Betty Boop a -1! How dare they!! I tried to even it out with a +1 Betty! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

long time no post.

Just stopped by to let everyone know it will not happen this quarter. SORRY

Keep eyes open, and try to follow China's actions more now.

They might have more to do with this then you think.

Promise nothing will happen till after this quarter at least.

Still vested and waiting.

GO 9ers!

GO Ravens!

Bravo out

Thanks for dropping by... long time no see. :-)

At this point China can do more to stablized their country then we have done or can do.

They also have the money to help infrastructure issues.

WE the US are broke basically.

China trades its US dollars it gets from selling products to the US for US gov Bonds. This is how they manipulate their currency down otherwise it would just go into their reserves.

Their economy ( at least at the present time ) depends on the US and the world buying their goods. Safe to say if we fall so do they.

As far as not happening this quarter you are probably right, but I highly doubt that it has anything to do with China.

Thanks for the Rumor!!

• Upvote 5

I wasn't trying to bash and not trying to press for details overb. I respect your position, and this is the rumor section (no validation needed), the last thing I want is for you to get into hot water with your sources. I guess it's human nature to desire some detail when someone states a definite, or on the other side of things, when an article comes out that seems vague and ambiguous. As the dinar lingers from year to year, one begins to wonder 'just what is the truth', a legitimate investment, or a fool's folly....for us, the general public, it's an unknown. Rumors, articles, intel, and the like is the nature of the dinar and anyone with dinar for a time will be used to it. Either way, thanks for sharing, and we'll see what happens. :soon:/>

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that anyone would give sweet little ol' Betty Boop a -1! How dare they!! I tried to even it out with a +1 Betty! :lol:/>

I wasn't trying to bash and not trying to press for details overb. I respect your position, and this is the rumor section (no validation needed), the last thing I want is for you to get into hot water with your sources. I guess it's human nature to desire some detail when someone states a definite, or on the other side of things, when an article comes out that seems vague and ambiguous. As the dinar lingers from year to year, one begins to wonder 'just what is the truth', a legitimate investment, or a fool's folly....for us, the general public, it's an unknown. Rumors, articles, intel, and the like is the nature of the dinar and anyone with dinar for a time will be used to it. Either way, thanks for sharing, and we'll see what happens. :soon:/>

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that anyone would give sweet little ol' Betty Boop a -1! How dare they!! I tried to even it out with a +1 Betty! :lol:/>

:lol: Thanks jon. Some people just don't seem to have a sense of humor! I was joking that if Mailaki is supposed to be AWOL .....this was him . But some people just did not get it. Negs don't hurt. Anybody here who knows me and my post would know it was meant in jest.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

As far as stability ,thats something that hardly ever seen now a days in the middle east. Libya's money never devalued ,and they are war torn. If things don't change soon ,their people will overthrow this democratic experiment. Having tens of thousands demostrating in your front yard ain't good. With the united nations trying to help them out of chapt 7 and with leading party members having emergency meetings (jarfari's hse) with religious heads to get past agreements implemented for the people. (hcl, erbil). The kurds are tired of waiting for the HCL to be signed and are talking of succeeding from iraq, in news articles. Maliki in my opinion has always been the problem with iraq going forward. Maybe with maliki taking a back seat in these meetings and sistaini telling maliki to take a hike, things will get done soon.

• Upvote 7

China trades its US dollars it gets from selling products to the US for US gov Bonds. This is how they manipulate their currency down otherwise it would just go into their reserves.

Their economy ( at least at the present time ) depends on the US and the world buying their goods. Safe to say if we fall so do they.

As far as not happening this quarter you are probably right, but I highly doubt that it has anything to do with China.

Thanks for the Rumor!!

There economy is IMO in much better shape than the majority of the worlds economies including that of the US. Believe me the growth of sales of Chinese goods is huge and highly visible to anyone used to the Iraqi market. Reconstruction is the prime requirement in Iraq, and that was a major failing during Americas spell of major involvment within the country, a baton which China seems keen to grasp and expand its interests within the whole area. America is trying to reduce its imports and pull back some of the outsourcing that has brought a hard impact on its own workforce, but of course it is not the only country guilty of such doings. Best regards Dave.

There economy is IMO in much better shape than the majority of the worlds economies including that of the US. Believe me the growth of sales of Chinese goods is huge and highly visible to anyone used to the Iraqi market. Reconstruction is the prime requirement in Iraq, and that was a major failing during Americas spell of major involvment within the country, a baton which China seems keen to grasp and expand its interests within the whole area. America is trying to reduce its imports and pull back some of the outsourcing that has brought a hard impact on its own workforce, but of course it is not the only country guilty of such doings. Best regards Dave.

The reason china's exports are so high is because they have been artificially holding the value of their currency down to increase exports. One of the pres. Campaign issues between both candidates was to promise to deal with this practice. A sem-embargo if you will. We will see if that comes to fruition.

Another confusing issue with china is their endeavor to buy all the oil on the planet. They have made deals with Russia and Canada to just about buy all the oil they can sell them. And they will be the onlye country selling that oil for other than the US dollar. I don't claim to know the full ramifications of this, but I read an article that said this could globally have a negative effect on currency.

Personally I think China is ab9ut to bite off more than they can chew.

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 2