Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK .... Our blessing is coming this week

BETTYBOOP

If I just had a dollar for every time one of these clowns called the RV, I wouldn't need the RV. I'd already be rich!

- cantinista

May be that you hit the nail on the head. Perhaps the reason that many don't have a dollar is because they keep sending them to these pumpers every time there is another rumor.

His latest rant tonight unsure.gif

[TERRYK] THIS INFO YOU AND I GET AL IS AS STRONG AS IT CAN BE AND WE DONT MAKE THIS UP. [TERRYK] I HAD A CALL WITH AL TODAY AND I WAS ABOUT TO JUST SHUT THE WHOLE SITE DOWN AS IT’S FREE. YET WE HAVE OUR OWN TEAM MEMEBERS SCREWING AROUND AND MAKING WAVES FROM WITHIN. BUT WHY HURT EVERYONE FOR A FEW THAT ARE A CANCER? SO, WE SHALL DEAL WITH THEM. AFTER ALL, I WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE 100 BAD GUYS HIRED TO MESS THINGS UP SO I HAVE A WAY TO MESS WITH THEM. I’M GOING TO TURN THEM OVER TO THE FEDS, AND HAVE THEIR TAXES AUDITED. I HAVE THE CONTACTS TO DO THAT AND THATS AN EASY THING TO DO. IN FACT, I MAKE A FINDER’S FEE FOR DOING IT. [TERRYK] SO ANYWAY. ENOUGHT ABOUT THAT. JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU THE NEWS I GOT. AND I WOULD SAY THIS, IT’S NEVER, NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE. I HAVE PEEPS THAT HAVE GOTTEN THEIR PACKAGES. COMPANIES THAT ARE EXCITED. WE ARE THERE PEEPS! [TERRYK] GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERNS AND PRAYERS. [TERRYK] AL THE ROOM IS BACK TO YOU [TERRYK] NIGHT ALL [amadden] Thank you Terry. Have a good night.