Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK .... Our blessing is coming this week

BETTYBOOP

20/01/2013 . Intel Guru TerryK.... It's all good we will see our blessing one way or another...THIS WEEK THE RV/RESET IS STLL SCHEDULED FOR THIS WEEK. What I have been told that THE UST AND IMF ARE ON NOTICE TO GO INTO LOCKDOWN THAT ORDER HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.

.... If this dude is ever right ......I will eat my hat. The only intel he has is because he is floridly psychotic and his voices are his intel. Knock yourself out TerryK. It is almost a competition between okie and for the "guru douchebag " award. Mind you is it just me or has okie been a bit quiet of late. With any luck he fell off his high up intel pole and is in plaster cast from head to toe until this is over. ☺

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

20/01/2013 . Intel Guru TerryK.... It's all good we will see our blessing one way or another...THIS WEEK THE RV/RESET IS STLL SCHEDULED FOR THIS WEEK. What I have been told that THE UST AND IMF ARE ON NOTICE TO GO INTO LOCKDOWN THAT ORDER HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.

������������������.... If this dude is ever right ......I will eat my hat. The only intel he has is because he is floridly psychotic and his voices are his intel. Knock yourself out TerryK. It is almost a competition between okie and for the "guru douchebag " award. Mind you is it just me or has okie been a bit quiet of late. With any luck he fell off his high up intel pole and is in plaster cast from head to toe until this is over. ☺️������������������

Thanks for spreading the garbage around!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

������������������.... If this dude is ever right ......I will eat my hat. The only intel he has is because he is floridly psychotic and his voices are his intel. Knock yourself out TerryK. It is almost a competition between okie and for the "guru douchebag " award. Mind you is it just me or has okie been a bit quiet of late. With any luck he fell off his high up intel pole and is in plaster cast from head to toe until this is over. ☺️������������������

Thanks for posting this!

This is why people should just stay away from those sites!

DV tries it's best to keep it real for everyone!

DV #1 smile.gif

• Upvote 5

������.... If this dude is ever right ......I will eat my hat. The only intel he has is because he is floridly psychotic and his voices are his intel. Knock yourself out TerryK. It is almost a competition between okie and for the "guru douchebag " award. Mind you is it just me or has okie been a bit quiet of late. With any luck he fell off his high up intel pole and is in plaster cast from head to toe until this is over. ☺️������

Yeah, this guy is an Idiot alright. I can't believe he is trying to bring up the old BS of Treasury Lock down again. What a fool. Unfortunately, there are those newbies who still listen to him, Okie, Johnnywg, Bulldog, Freeway Bill and Footforward his brother. I really cannot understand this type of mentality. I would be embarrassed if I were to make unfounded claims week after week.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, this guy is an Idiot alright. I can't believe he is trying to bring up the old BS of Treasury Lock down again. What a fool. Unfortunately, there are those newbies who still listen to him, Okie, Johnnywg, Bulldog, Freeway Bill and Footforward his brother. I really cannot understand this type of mentality. I would be embarrassed if I were to make unfounded claims week after week.

The problem is, greed has erased his ability to feel embarrassment.....

• Upvote 1

Terry K is the biggest fraud on the planet......

I think you're wrong, the biggest fraud IMO on the planet today lives in a white house on Pennsylvania Ave.... thanks for posting Betty, when newbies read these posts here and DV members replies it helps them make the distinction in fantasy/reality...

• Upvote 4

I think you're wrong, the biggest fraud IMO on the planet today lives in a white house on Pennsylvania Ave.... thanks for posting Betty, when newbies read these posts here and DV members replies it helps them make the distinction in fantasy/reality...

ooooooh SNAP!!...great one bamagirl

• Upvote 2