Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5yo Suspended: Hello Kitty Bubble Gun Threat

krome2ez

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended

for threatening to shoot girl with pink toy gun

that blows soapy bubbles

By Edmund DeMarche

Published January 19, 2013

559946_100902150624_DSCF6509.JPG

FoxNews.com

A 5-year-old Pennsylvania girl who told another girl she was going to shoot her with a pink Hello Kitty toy gun that blows soapy bubbles has been suspended from kindergarten.

Her family has hired an attorney to fight the punishment, which initially was 10 days for issuing a 'terroristic threat.' But her punishment was reduced to two days after her mother met with school officials and had the incident dropped to 'threatening to harm another student,' which apparently carries a lesser punishment.

"It's laughable," Robin Ficker, the girl's attorney told FoxNews.com. "This is a girl who had no idea about killing or what happened in Connecticut."

He was referring to the recent shooting massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School that claimed 26 lives.

"What parent that you know would want their 5-year-old questioned about making terroristic threats without them in the room?"

- Robin Ficker, attorney

Ficker says Mount Carmel Area School District officials said the girl made the threat on Jan. 10 as she waited for a school bus with friends. A school official overheard the remark and searched the girl's backpack and did not find the Hello Kitty gun, he said.

The next day, the girls involved were 'interrogated' by school officials, Ficker said. By the time the girl was done speaking to administrators about the incident, she was crying, he said. A teacher called out the girl in front of her class and told her police may get involved, he said.

Ficker called the girl "the least terroristic person in Pennsylvania."

"What parent that you know would want their 5-year-old questioned about making terroristic threats without them in the room?" Ficker asked.

School district solicitor Edward Greco tells pennlive.com officials are looking into the case. He said Friday school officials aren't at liberty to discuss disciplinary actions.

Ficker said he has scheduled a meeting with a lawyer from the school board later this month to have the girl’s record expunged.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

You can see the video at the link below.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/19/pennsylvania-girl-5-suspended-for-threatening-to-shoot-girl-with-pink-toy-gun/#ixzz2IWFzOaWK

well my thoughts here, they needed to suspend her the 2 days, if they let this one go , the parents of other students will catch wind of the deal and blow it all outta porportion, let the kid do 2 days with out school, what will the kids parents do,{ probably nothing to the child} she most likely really has no clue as to what she did at this time , was a big deal . if they let her skate past this incident, what is her next capper-----------> would she turn out to be a great lil` girl like ohhhhh, lensey lohan ? a great roll model huh! :blink:

it's stuff like this that makes me wonder why people want to live in America

careful where you throw that stone my friend every country has a closet full of bad things that happen. it is the citizens that make that country a great place to visit { JUST SAYING <---- HAD TO SAY THAT :lol: }

careful where you throw that stone my friend every country has a closet full of bad things that happen. it is the citizens that make that country a great place to visit { JUST SAYING <---- HAD TO SAY THAT laugh.gif }

hang on a minute .....for starters this wasnt a bad thing until the do gooder teacher and the school got involved, it was two kids playing and secondly im not saying stuff like this doesnt happen elsewhere (it does) but seems to be happening or reported about more often in the US ..... this is a five year old child ..... and you just justified why this child should be removed from school.

I think someone should have been fired for taking this so far ..... its ridiculous.

what kind of a world are we creating for future generations ..... a world where 5 year olds are questioned for terrorism .... a world where were all afraid to stand up and say something for fear of being accused and singled out by a system of governance which is out to enslave us.

My GOD .... what is this world coming to !!

children cant be children anymore, childhood ends way too early these days, I wish I could go back in time and live a happier , simpler more ..... human life.

• Upvote 2

Before you know it, in fear of hurting people not only physically but emotionally or psychologically, schools will take high school sports to a level well score is not kept removing the idea of winners and losers but only participation.

As this trend continues, we will watch professionals not keep score and pay athletes just for participating.

Long-story short, where does the craziness of being so up-tight end? Future generations are going to become paranoid where they won't be able to live life.

hang on a minute .....for starters this wasnt a bad thing until the do gooder teacher and the school got involved, it was two kids playing and secondly im not saying stuff like this doesnt happen elsewhere (it does) but seems to be happening or reported about more often in the US ..... this is a five year old child ..... and you just justified why this child should be removed from school.

I think someone should have been fired for taking this so far ..... its ridiculous.

what kind of a world are we creating for future generations ..... a world where 5 year olds are questioned for terrorism .... a world where were all afraid to stand up and say something for fear of being accused and singled out by a system of governance which is out to enslave us.

children cant be children anymore, childhood ends way too early these days, I wish I could go back in time and live a happier , simpler more ..... human life.

I posted this story a couple of days ago on this site for the same reason. These are just kids having fun with a little toy (which she didn't even have with her). I'm so fed up with these teachers getting involved in little things but letting the major things go. Now I know in these times teachers have it rougher then when I was a kid. I was more afraid of what my parents would do to me if I disrespected a teacher. With that said most teachers are such liberals that they are part of the problem with our society. If you spank a kid on the butt they would be the first to call social services on a parent but they don't understand why they don't get the respect in the classroom. One day I hope common sense comes back into play but i'm not so sure anymore.

I think the feds need to ban these bubble guns, at least limit them to 7 bubble clips or something like that. Yon know, I think these are actually classified as machine guns since bubbles can continue to be fired without releasing the trigger. Grt a grip America, how stupid are we getting. This is sooooooo redicilous. :angry::(:blink:

Due to the times we live in, my girls have learned what is appropriate to say and what is not...and that was before 5 years old. I do agree the teacher went to far. She should have talked to the little girl regarding her choice of words and it should have been brought to the attention of the parents of the girl so they could also have a talk with her.

In this case the punishment was a little overboard. However, once it started there really is not any way to just "drop it". Other parents would question why the girl received special treatment....and believe me they don't care that she is just 5. My daughter is 7 and it's brutal in the school system...parents (and adults) not children are really the problem.

I posted this story a couple of days ago on this site for the same reason. These are just kids having fun with a little toy (which she didn't even have with her). I'm so fed up with these teachers getting involved in little things but letting the major things go. Now I know in these times teachers have it rougher then when I was a kid. I was more afraid of what my parents would do to me if I disrespected a teacher. With that said most teachers are such liberals that they are part of the problem with our society. If you spank a kid on the butt they would be the first to call social services on a parent but they don't understand why they don't get the respect in the classroom. One day I hope common sense comes back into play but i'm not so sure anymore.

I couldnt agree more .... I had teachers that weren't afraid to hit me or anyone else when I was in school, our parents knew it too. but anytime I complained to my parents when I was a kid about a teacher hitting me they said I must have deserved it .... and to be honest more often then not I did deserve it.

there's obviously no room for discipline these days, maybe if there was we wouldnt have half the problems we do ..... but then we would need some teachers and parents with balls

the world is upside down these days .... what other species do you know of where the most unproductive , the fattest, the laziest, the stupidest THRIVE .... it goes against evolution

• Upvote 2

I know at that age I had a set of Lone Ranger pistols and played Cowboys and Indians with my brother and sometimes by myself. The only Indian was in the imagination and, Yes, I shot a lot of them, and got shot many a time. And you are so right, kids do not get to be kids anymore. Simpler times are worth a lot.

• Upvote 2

it's stuff like this that makes me wonder why people want to live in America

Excellent point! I live here and this makes sick! That little girl has more balls than a lot of men here in the US. The sad thing about that is this society promotes cowardice. All so-called men in this category are spineless and could never be depended on to stand up even for there own family! Pathetic

• Upvote 2

What a big pile of liberal BS! The teacher and the school administrators should all lose their jobs! Seriously, "I'm going to shoot you with a bubble gun?" Who cares they are kids. Another example of the libtards sticking their noses into places they don't belong. Before any liberal cry babies come on and say well where does it end, what about when she has a real gun? Pretty much every kid has played cowboys & Indians, cops & robbers, army, etc. and the overwhelming majority of us turned out fine, we learned right and wrong from our parents and teachers that would smack us up side the head if we were screwing around in school. Anyone ever have BB gun wars? How about paintball? How about saying to a spouse or friend while messing around, "Oh, that's it, you are dead, or your going to get it!" Then run them down to give em a first class wedgie or punch in the shoulder! Obviously there was no criminal intent and no harm done nor crime committed. Anyone want to say they have never said something of that sort screwing around I will flat out say you are a LIAR!!! So what happened? The government, social services, and the liberal mindset kicked in and decided they knew how to raise our kids better then we do, that's what happened, they made it impossible to discipline your kids without getting the government all over you, all in the name of wouldn't want to damage their little egos! That's not the way I was raised and not the way I've raised my kids. We are complimented all the time about what a respectful, helpful, super nice group of kids we've raised, how could that be? Because they were raised to know right from wrong, and punished when they dropped the ball by us, not some government jerk off telling us how to raise them when they didn't have any kids of their own to start with. Kinda like taking marriage advice from someone who's never been married, doesn't make much sense does it.

If you libs didn't play these games as a kid it's probably what's wrong with you! Now days parents would rather have their kids sitting on video games playing graphic shooter games all day long with no consequences, you just have to hit reset, that way they don't have to go thru the agony of actually spending time with their kids and being parents, what a load of BS. And yet we wonder why we have a whole generation of kids with no respect, sense of personal responsibility, concept of right or wrong, work ethic, etc. There is a whole generation coming up with the mindset that nothing is their fault. I call it the Y generation, why should I get a job ( I can mooch of you), why should I buy a car (I can use yours), why should I clean my room (you should do it for me), why should I pull my damn pants up (I'm expressing myself), and on and on and on.

I'm not bashing the games, I enjoy several myself, but it's called parenting, you should decide responsibly what games your kids play and for how long, then kick their little butts outside and let them get some physical activity in.

This little girl did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG!!!! It's irritating that some people would think she did, this should have made more news, the public should be outraged at the school and this stupid teacher!!!! :angry:/>

Great posts Machine I agree all the way!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

You think this was ridiculous?

Did you see this?

6-Year-Old Suspended For Saying, “Pow”

posted on January 2, 2013 by Philip Hodges

Michael Moore recently said that the only reason white people are buying a bunch of guns in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting is that they’re fearful. Afraid of black people specifically. He said, “Calm down, white people, and put away your guns.” So if we’re all buying guns and ammo out of fear of the black man, what emotion would cause this idiocy: a 6-year-old boy was suspended from school for making his hand in the shape of a gun and pretend shooting it, saying, “Pow,” as it was pointed at a fellow student. Were school officials actually scared that a bullet was going to come out of the child’s index finger and kill his classmate? So, it’s not fear that’s driving this; it’s pure stupidity.

Read more:

well my thoughts here, they needed to suspend her the 2 days, if they let this one go , the parents of other students will catch wind of the deal and blow it all outta porportion, let the kid do 2 days with out school, what will the kids parents do,{ probably nothing to the child} she most likely really has no clue as to what she did at this time , was a big deal . if they let her skate past this incident, what is her next capper-----------> would she turn out to be a great lil` girl like ohhhhh, lensey lohan ? a great roll model huh! blink.gif

Suspend her the 2 days. You cant be serous.

You think this was ridiculous?

Did you see this?

6-Year-Old Suspended For Saying, “Pow”

posted on January 2, 2013 by Philip Hodges

Michael Moore recently said that the only reason white people are buying a bunch of guns in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting is that they’re fearful. Afraid of black people specifically. He said, “Calm down, white people, and put away your guns.” So if we’re all buying guns and ammo out of fear of the black man, what emotion would cause this idiocy: a 6-year-old boy was suspended from school for making his hand in the shape of a gun and pretend shooting it, saying, “Pow,” as it was pointed at a fellow student. Were school officials actually scared that a bullet was going to come out of the child’s index finger and kill his classmate? So, it’s not fear that’s driving this; it’s pure stupidity.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2IY5MWtmk

I did see it ..... to be honest im lost for words .... stupid s.h.i.t like this just makes me so angry.

It is hard to believe that some of these idiots enforcing these rules on children have university degrees .... or maybe thats just a reflection on the current state of the education system.

just makes me so angry ........ I'm gonna watch zero dark thirty to calm myself down

thanks for posting it buddy everybody needs to see it

• Upvote 1

Suspend her the 2 days. You cant be serous.

afraid so!!! they gotta do something {the school system} which would you have them do --- if you were the parent of a child on the other side of this story,, and with the resent shootings ,, the school systems are doing what the can to head off parential hot heads on both sides of this story-- any one kickin about my thoughts --- do you have kids ?? put your self on the other side of the --- i`m gonna shot you , i`ll await your comments thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

afraid so!!! they gotta do something {the school system} which would you have them do --- if you were the parent of a child on the other side of this story,, and with the resent shootings ,, the school systems are doing what the can to head off parential hot heads on both sides of this story-- any one kickin about my thoughts --- do you have kids ?? put your self on the other side of the --- i`m gonna shot you , i`ll await your comments thanks

No you don't have to do something. Thats the whole point. It`s a kid pretending. Are you so old you cant remember being a kid jeep. You know cops and robber, cowboys and Indians , Army. Riding a broom stick saying giddy up and screaming at the top of your lungs. " I GOT YOU FIRST !. Come on dude No I do not see your argument here at at all. Yes I raised 4 children who have managed in their lives not to kill anyone. I also have 13 grandchildren who also are very well behaved kids Who I let play army in my house. As far as hot headed parents. Guess who don't give a fat rats a$$ about some other parent who thinks there child was threatened by a bubble maker.

• Upvote 1

hahahaha point taken, old enough to remember the good ole days ``` don`t forget-- those were the good ol days-- long gone my friend, beam me up scottie-- the only thing that hasn`t come true yet! **** tracy- phones on the wrist, or the com corder on star treck..... the ol days ---- now we have lil` biggie g ridding in his hoop=d- ride pooping caps in everybodies a*** the music the television alll has gone to hell in a hand bag---- so now we have all that crap hitting where??? the school yards , disruptive students , drugs , can`t spank -um anymore , can`t talk bad to them anymore ==== sooooo i ask you again ----> what would the school system do now? with your answer--- take it too your school board members,association and take one for the team ---- over and out= last reponce from jeep

• Upvote 1