Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Skybear

The idiots who keep trying to pass garbage have grown new hair and eyes, but STILL speak like idiots.

The following is being circulated and is totally STUPID and HORSEFEATHERS. People new to Adam's site should TOTALLY disregard this kind of stupidity.

It is basically an UNFOUNDED, set of STUPID line-of-tales: i.e. "My stock broker talked to my barber who spoke with his housekeeper who knows a receptionist that I cannot name at the Iraqi Tourest Bureau, who told her that TOMORROW it will RV and we will wake-up rich!"

Pay ANY attention to this kind of INTENTIONALLY MISLEADING and FALSE GARBAGE and you DESERVE whatever hurt you suffer!

==========================

From Jman1: My inside source, Rebel, heard from an upper echelon source....can't give exact names for security reasons, but the name starts with a T....and T told Rebel that he heard from his source that it would be revalued TONIGHT while everyone is sleeping, and we would wake up RICH!! I've never been so excited as I am this time! GLORY GLORY GLORY,our blessing is upon us!!!!

• Upvote 2

The idiots who keep trying to pass garbage have grown new hair and eyes, but STILL speak like idiots.

The following is being circulated and is totally STUPID and HORSEFEATHERS. People new to Adam's site should TOTALLY disregard this kind of stupidity.

It is basically an UNFOUNDED, set of STUPID line-of-tales: i.e. "My stock broker talked to my barber who spoke with his housekeeper who knows a receptionist that I cannot name at the Iraqi Tourest Bureau, who told her that TOMORROW it will RV and we will wake-up rich!"

Pay ANY attention to this kind of INTENTIONALLY MISLEADING and FALSE GARBAGE and you DESERVE whatever hurt you suffer!

==========================

From Jman1: My inside source, Rebel, heard from an upper echelon source....can't give exact names for security reasons, but the name starts with a T....and T told Rebel that he heard from his source that it would be revalued TONIGHT while everyone is sleeping, and we would wake up RICH!! I've never been so excited as I am this time! GLORY GLORY GLORY,our blessing is upon us!!!!

Im not a violent person. Im usually not very hateful either but individuals who pruposefully deceive others and prey on their vulnerabilities reallly burn me up. There are gullible people out there who are buying these lies and I do feel sorry for them .

Edited by R Veyron
  • Upvote 1

IQD Intel coming in on the shoe phone.

TheresSmartThentheresMaxwellSmart.jpg

• Upvote 1

I believe the guys stock broker cuz I just got off the phone with my cousin, who's girl friend has an uncle who is in the Military, he was stationed in Iraq in the 1970s. While there he met a lady who's father was a politician who knows Maliki personally and he said that Maliki will release the RV on Tue. If you cant beleieve Maliki who can you believe? ;)

I believe the guys stock broker cuz I just got off the phone with my cousin, who's girl friend has an uncle who is in the Military, he was stationed in Iraq in the 1970s. While there he met a lady who's father was a politician who knows Maliki personally and he said that Maliki will release the RV on Tue. If you cant beleieve Maliki who can you believe? ;)/>

And yet you left out so much.