Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Decided to go ahead and join this site (VIP, too), after reading the Cash-In and Dinar Intel books. Much more information, and in a much better format, than I have. Picked up all my dinars in-country, in 2005-7, and am excited again to be joined with so many others sharing the same excitement! Read all the pinned forum topics, and need to continue learning everything about DV. Live in Kansas City, but I am really a PACK fan.

• Upvote 6

Well tinman22,

Welcome to DV and enjoy the rollercoaster ride rolleyes.gif

There are very many intelligent, funny, serious and a little crazy people here so you should'nt have a boring moment. Don't let anyone get under that tin and you should have a lot of fun and meet new friends cool.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

Welcome aboard tinman. Yes there are some great folks here with a lot of great intel. Just a bit of caution to keep you grounded. Some peeps come in here to stir the pot, and you'll soon see them out and about. VIP is a nice place to be. Congrats. :twocents:

Live in Kansas City, but I am really a PACK fan.

Welcome aboard timeman... hope you enjoy the ride! I've got some friends and relatives in the K.C. area. Now the "PACK fan" part... referring to The Packers of Green Bay??? Just checkin before we start calling you a fellow cheese head!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Welcome Tinman, I'm sure you will fit right in as Adam, the site's owner, is also unfortunately a Packers fan. Which that doesn't bother me, but I have a sneaking suspicion he is also a Badgers fan which is bad news as I was born in Omaha and am a die hard Husker fan!!! ROFL Welcome aboard, great site, great down to earth people with out all the pumper baloney!! :D

Decided to go ahead and join this site (VIP, too), after reading the Cash-In and Dinar Intel books. Much more information, and in a much better format, than I have. Picked up all my dinars in-country, in 2005-7, and am excited again to be joined with so many others sharing the same excitement! Read all the pinned forum topics, and need to continue learning everything about DV. Live in Kansas City, but I am really a PACK fan.

I live about 60-70 miles from KC, and go there to see my sister and some friends and to shop often. I am not a season ticket holder, or even a wanna' be, but I support the Chiefs. Guess I'm a "win or lose, it's still my team" kind of girl. Welcome to DV. It's a great place, and you can easily make friends who can easily last a lifetime here. It's mostly all good people. Again, welcome!! Fran

Welcome aboard timeman... hope you enjoy the ride! I've got some friends and relatives in the K.C. area. Now the "PACK fan" part... referring to The Packers of Green Bay??? Just checkin before we start calling you a fellow cheese head!!! wink.gif

Welcome Tinman from a fellow Kansas Citian and Pack fan. Stay grounded and enjoy the ride. It should be soon.

• 2 weeks later...