Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need Some Prayers Again

bamagirl

Bamagirl,

You are in good hands with the Lord, I pray it will be the Lord who does the surgery for you and your recovery will be a whiz and no pain after the surgery. I pray as you lay down and enjoying your down time, the Lord will lullaby you. I pray for peace and grace for the aunt watching your children and I pray for peace and comfort for you. You will be okay :)

Love,

Me :)

• Upvote 3

Prayers with Blessings for you Bama girl..... And opium with belladona is a good alternative for pain secondary to abdominal surgery... understood its from same family except its not the synthetic derivative and therein does not precipitate the allergic responses the synthetics do (morphine and demerol) for what its worth biggrin.gif Its also a very acceptable take home med for the first few weeks s/p surgery.... So hopefully they will deal with that aspect sucessfully as well ...... You'll do fine and the kids will be great and all will go well ...... Blessings~~

• Upvote 3

God is good Bama!!!! look at all the wonderful prayers coming in your direction. Are you feeling the love. ;)/>

Definetely feeling it!!! Thank you all so much, you guys are great... I have been popping in and out all day, I've got lots of packing to do to get the kids ready to go and my hubby and I packed also... he is working alot because he's gonna have to be off a bit. Much love to you all and I'll update as soon as I can afterwards......@Rayzur, thanks I will check on that. They usually give me dilatin (sp?) or toradol as an alternative, I don't know what is planned but they told me I won't hurt.. lol!!

• Upvote 2

Bama... just know that your DV family's got you covered sweetie!!! I can say from personal experience how the prayer's of our friends and family here help lift you up, and get Heavens attention. You'll be fine dear.... how do I know?.. let's just say a little birdy told me so!!! wink.gif We love you girl... and don't worry... He's got this. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Oh Renee, you know Our Lord will be with you and your family. You have been our rock, when we needed assistance in prayer. Now it's our turn to shower you with love, courage, strength and healing prayers.

Our Heavenly Father will hear all our prayers, not one will be unheard.

Together, our prayers and thousand of angels will give you a sense of relief while you travel on this journey of getting better.

No worry, your children will be fine, God already has his loving arms around them. And no worry, God will guide the Doctor in his treatment.

Come Monday, think of us and feel the strength. I did and it worked. Lot's a deep breaths will help clear the mind of worries, and focus on God's love for you.

Love you Renee, hugs to you my friend. Patty

Amen! We will pray for you and on Monday there will be a prayer in my heart for you all day. Thanks for all you have brought to us. You have a very good heart. Mrs Watercop

• Upvote 1

Bamagirl if something has invaded your body that shouldn't be there the Doctor will remove it and let you live a normal life again. God will be there holding your hand as you go to sleep and whisper in the Doctors ear as he goes about the healing. DV family is praying a hedge around you now.........Heavyduty053

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2

Good morning my wonderful DV family!! I have an abdominal mass that has been needing to be removed for almost a year now but one thing after another has delayed the surgery, not anymore... Monday morning I am having it removed and I'm very nervous... I hate the thought of being put to sleep but the main thing is I'm gonna have to entrust my children to my sister for a few days. I know she'll take care of them but I am still nervous about it LOL... Please just pray for Dr Wallace to be divinely guided as well as the whole surgical team. Where this mass sit's is very painful and I am so excited to FINALLY be pain free.. Thanks in advance for anyone that prays, it is much appreciated... Hugs and love to you all, Renee

Bamagirl, I hear and read of your faith in God. To that end, no matter what happens you will be a glory to His name and will trust in His divine hand.

May God give you a quite and peaceful spirit as you go into this surgery. God bless you.

• Upvote 1

Definetely feeling it!!! Thank you all so much, you guys are great... I have been popping in and out all day, I've got lots of packing to do to get the kids ready to go and my hubby and I packed also... he is working alot because he's gonna have to be off a bit. Much love to you all and I'll update as soon as I can afterwards......@Rayzur, thanks I will check on that. They usually give me dilatin (sp?) or toradol as an alternative, I don't know what is planned but they told me I won't hurt.. lol!!

BamaGirl.... my pleasure... the hydromorphone Dilaudid is certainly a good med... and morphine derivative... it should work just fine... and if the synthetic component is troublesome, opium is a generally forgotten, though exceptional stand-by. And I'm glad they're on top of it and taking good care of you.... you'll sail through it, and be home in no time..... Just make sure you take your time and don't push it.... smile.gif

• Upvote 3

Monday morning I am having it removed and I'm very nervous...

Today Bama ... instead of worry.. may you be filled with peace. For He know's the plans He has for you. So in the meantime... "Peace Be Still, and Know that You Know that you know... He is God, and He's got this". Prayers and love being sent your way for your surgery Bama/Renee/Friend!!! blush.gif

• Upvote 1

Bama, rest easy tonight, be at peace and know that you will be surrounded by His angels. Our Lord his at your side. Goodnight and see you soon. :)/>

I will and my nerves are extremely calm... My children spoke to the Lord on my behalf earlier and it is the most beautiful sound to hear them pray.... I love you all dearly and thank you so much, as soon as possible I will update... God bless DV!!

• Upvote 4

bamagirl - I just know that God is watching over you during your surgery and will send guardian angels to move the hands of the surgeon - praying for your speedy recovery and a successful surgery. And prayers that your children and family are at peace and you, too - while you go through this. Blessings to you. Sage

• Upvote 2