Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need Some Prayers Again

bamagirl

Finished saying my morning prayers and Bama, the Lord is hearing all our prayers on your behalf....Blessed be the Lord.

Husbands can be strong on the outside, but deep inside he feels the fear and concerns. My heart goes out to him. Let your husband know, that he, as well is being prayed for. ;)

Love you Bama, hugs to you.

• Upvote 2

Finished saying my morning prayers and Bama, the Lord is hearing all our prayers on your behalf....Blessed be the Lord.

Husbands can be strong on the outside, but deep inside he feels the fear and concerns. My heart goes out to him. Let your husband know, that he, as well is being prayed for. ;)/>

Love you Bama, hugs to you.

Well said pattyangel! I think we will all be saying a prayer for bamagirl, her husband and her kids...God speed and God Bless bamagirl! :)

• Upvote 2

Bamagirl, my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery! I just now came across this thread, so by now you've had your surgery, and my prayer is that all went well... Hope you are living pain free by now!!!! :) ROLL TIDE!!!!