Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need Some Prayers Again

bamagirl

Good morning my wonderful DV family!! I have an abdominal mass that has been needing to be removed for almost a year now but one thing after another has delayed the surgery, not anymore... Monday morning I am having it removed and I'm very nervous... I hate the thought of being put to sleep but the main thing is I'm gonna have to entrust my children to my sister for a few days. I know she'll take care of them but I am still nervous about it LOL... Please just pray for Dr Wallace to be divinely guided as well as the whole surgical team. Where this mass sit's is very painful and I am so excited to FINALLY be pain free.. Thanks in advance for anyone that prays, it is much appreciated... Hugs and love to you all, Renee

• Upvote 14

Oh Renee, you know Our Lord will be with you and your family. You have been our rock, when we needed assistance in prayer. Now it's our turn to shower you with love, courage, strength and healing prayers.

Our Heavenly Father will hear all our prayers, not one will be unheard.

Together, our prayers and thousand of angels will give you a sense of relief while you travel on this journey of getting better.

No worry, your children will be fine, God already has his loving arms around them. And no worry, God will guide the Doctor in his treatment.

Come Monday, think of us and feel the strength. I did and it worked. Lot's a deep breaths will help clear the mind of worries, and focus on God's love for you.

Love you Renee, hugs to you my friend. Patty

• Upvote 3

I love how people here pray for each other. I will pray for your surgery Monday and your family.

God is good!

I love it too, the people of this board have helped me through my sons 2 surgeries and many other things with their prayers, for that I am forever grateful.... thanks to you all!!

• Upvote 2

Hey my friend, you are in our prayers, and may Dr. Wallace's hands be guided by divine power. Going in to surgery is scary, but you will wake up, there is a shortage of really good people here on earth and God won't let anything happen to you we need ya around to keep some of the rest of us in line. :D/> Hope the flood waters by your place have receded as well keep us posted my friend. :angel:/>

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

I had my prostate removed two years ago this Feb. 1st and people would ask me aren't you nervous, scared, and my answer would be that God was in control of the situation and that God was the great physcian. So I'm telling you that God is in complete control and he is the GREAT PHYSCIAN. I'll be praying for you and your family that god will give peace, confort and understanding. God bless you....

• Upvote 4

I'm continuing to pray for you Renee. I have had you on my mind since you mentioned it last year. Please let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to it. May God's healing hands embrace you through this. I'm sure you and the children will be fine! :wub:/> :hug:/>

• Upvote 3

Prayers headed your way Bama. You will be back in no time. As far as the pain don't worry just tell them to double up on that morphine drip and you will be all smiles.

Yea if I wasn't allergic to morphine AND demerol, lol! The pain after doesn't worry me, I am just ready to be done with the pain I've been in. Thanks dog....... @ DD6, the water is still a few feet from our door and it's moving slowly and supposed to crest this afternoon, I am hoping we've dodged the bullet this time but will know for sure by tonight. Thanks my friend..

• Upvote 2

Bama, my prayers are heading your way! Remember that our God made us by putting all these parts together and making it all work, I think he will be there to help guide our good friend Dr. Wallace in making sure everything is going to turn out okay!! smile.gif

We will be seeing you back here REAL SOON!!

Bump

• Upvote 2

Hey Bama, I am more excited for you being out of this pain once and for all, than nervous in any way about the actual surgery !!!

I will send all my prayers to you and your family for your surgery to be a breeze and for a lightning speed recovery . You will be back on the forum as soon as that sleepy stuff wears off !!!! :angel:

• Upvote 2

Bamagirl. Not to worry prayers are on the way. Hoping for a speedy recovery afterwards also.

God will guide the surgeon's hand to safely remove the mass so's you'll be pain free. God bless you and keep you safe.

• Upvote 2