Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo"

The simplest thing to take, proven since at LEAST 1948 Dr Klenner cured 100% of Polio Cases without any Pasralysis) is Mega-Gtam Doses of Vitamin C!

And guess what? China has confirmed that this cures Coronavirus!!!!

Can take it as an Intravenous infusion, but good  luck finding a Public Hospital to administer it, because the FDA disapproves (because they don't hold a patent on it!(Boo Ho!)

can betaken orally using Ascorbic Acid, or Tableted products.  I use one (have regularly used it since 2010 when I contracted H1N1 Swine Flu) that is 1300mg, and I generally take 2 in the morning and 3 at night.  If I start feeling 'off' I take more during the day as well.

Also available is a specially prepared form call Lypospheric vitamin C.  This bypasses the gut and gets straight into the blood stream. Some claim it is even better than Intravenous infusions, and you do not need a Doctor to take it! In fact, in NZ in 2009 or 2010 Allan Smith contracted H1N1, and was so crook they put him on an Artificial Breathing Machine (ECMO).  He was diagnosed with complete Whiteout Pneumonia, and the hospital decided to 'pull the plug".  The family managed to get the hospital to give him 2 x  25gram infusions daily and he quickly got better.  They took him off the machine and gave him 2 grams aday, and he relapsed.  The family wound up treating him in hospital (unbeknown to staff) with the Lypospheric  peoduct andhe was cured.  But in the process the NZ health service did change it's rules and can now administer some Vitamin C intravenously (but you have to fight like hell to get it!)

And yes, kiwiFruit are high in Vitamin C, but I don't know how many dozen you would have to eat each day to match what I have as a Daily Norm (6.5 Grams in divided doses).  And remember, for the kids, to reduce the doses on a 'relative weight basis.

If someone can get this message to President Trump it will save him from following the nut-jobs in FDA, and making an ass if himself!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...

It is truely a beautiful news if this is true. However, it is kind of weird to see it disappear from a main source. Chances are, it is misinformation or somebody with power is trying to sustain the number of people knowing about it. We'll see the truth soon.

• 1 year later...

I take 4000 MG in the morning and evenings I take another 4000 MG. During the day I take anywhere from 5000 to 10000 MG of the chewable C. You have to work up to it though.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Floridian said:

Where do you buy this fruit Nadita?

Floridian, sour sop or gaviola is a tropical fruit. Look it up to see what it looks like. It is a large green spikey looking fruit with creamy white flesh and hard black seeds. Some of those tropical countries make it into a drink and I believe has been freeze dried.

The fruit when ripe is squishy and doesn't transport well.

The leaves can be dried and are also a great way to consume the plants anticancer properties 

• Thanks 1