Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo"

One of the newest directions they are taking with cancer - among a number of other diseases - is Redox therapy. (I'm not surprised - but I've been ahead of the power curve in that deparment for a couple of years.)

Redox dysregulation originating from metabolic alterations and dependence on mitogenic and survival signaling through reactive oxygen species represents a specific vulnerability of malignant cells that can be selectively targeted. Basically what they are saying is if they can get the cancerous cells back to Redox homeostasis, balancing out the ROS production, the malignant cells tend to kill themselves.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2824519/

Some more information can be found in another thread here.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/161040-what-is-cancer/

Give me a PM if your interested in finding out more about the Redox sciences and Redox supplementation.

Very interesting information.  I read some, just a little overwhelmed at the moment and should get some shut eye, so I will come back and re-read it to fully to understand it 

Thanks Tankdude.  :)

I know for a fact that we have members here at DV that are fighting this terrible disease and if this could help them one little bit I would be very happy!!

Thank you so much Bumper!

This kind of info can be a godsend to sufferers!!!!

My novel is about how bad the pharmaceuticals are...I know all about them...this is a great article!

My novel is about how bad the pharmaceuticals are...I know all about them...this is a great article!

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs: Thank You hame55

• Like 1

I agree with you on that Hame. One of the quotes I heard that caught my attention is "Big Pharma doesn't create cures, the create customers."  Kind of says it all IMO. One of the reasons I do what I do. Pharma almost bought the technology I'm working with. I'm sure it would have been squelched and hushed up because it's effective. (insert sarcasm here) Not that Big Pharma would EVER do anything like that.

• Upvote 1

155712_10151318110471266_1188753280_n.jp

SPRING CLEANSE ~ YOUR BODY ~ Yes another post about water lol. But if you really want to cleanse then DRINK, DRINK, DRINK. Here are 8 home made vitamin water recipes to help you keep the water flowing!

As a rule, you should try to avoid as much as possible industrial food and beverages

1) The classical : lemon/cucumber:

Mix in a pitcher: 10 cups of water + 1 cucumber and a lemon, thinly sliced + 1/4 cup fresh finely chopped basil leaf + 1/3 of finely chopped fresh mint leaves. Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.

2) The granite : Strawberry/Lime or Raspberry/Lime

Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 6 strawberries / 0r Raspberries and one thinly sliced lime + 12 finely chopped fresh mint leaves. Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.

3) The digestive : Fennel/citrus

First: infuse 1 to 3 grams of dried and crushed fennel in 150 ml of boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Allow to cool.

Mix in a pitcher: 10 cups of water + lemon juice (put the leftover lemon in the mix) + a small thinly sliced orange + 12 fresh chopped mint leaves + the infusion of fennel seeds. Leave in refrigerator overnight before serving.

4) The antiOX : Blackberry/Sage

Note that a part from the berries, sage leafs is the herb that has the highest antioxidant content.

Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 1 cup of blackberries that have been very slightly crushed + 3-4 sage leaves. Leave in refrigerator overnight before serving.

5) WATERmelon : watermelon/Rosemary

Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 1 cup of watermelon cut into cubes + 2 rosemary stems. Leave in refrigerator overnight before serving.

6) The exotic : Pineapple/Mint

Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 1 cup of pineapple cut into cubes + 12 fresh mint leaves finely chopped. Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.

7) The traditional : Appel/cinnamon

Mix in a pitcher : 10 cups of water + 1 cup of apple cut into cubes + 2 cinnamon sticks + 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.

8.) The zingibir : Ginger/tea

In advance: heat 1 teaspoon of ginger in two cups of tea, let it cool down.

Mix in a pitcher: 10 cups of water with two cups of the ginger tea + 4-5 pieces of fresh ginger cut into cubes. Leave in the refrigerator overnight before serving.

Hello Mr. Bumper, you wouldn't happen to have or remember the link to these Spring Cleansing drinks.  Mighty interested in checking out their website.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to add that I have a family member that cured his cancer drinking tea made from the leaves of the Soursop tree.

Some people that are having trouble finding this tree may be due to the fact that it only grows in tropical places.   I live in Miami and we have them here.

But I think thats as far as it'll go.   Anything higher up north and it wont be able to take the low temperatures in the winter.

I make sorbets with the pulp and its very good.   But I really think the tea leaves is strongest of all the methods for using this.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I am growing a Sour Sop in my yard, Fort Lauderdale, but

Where can one find the sour sop fruit - I have not seen it in any local grocery stores or the whole foods places - ideas?

Most Spanish food stores carry it and Mamey(Sapote) in the frozen form, plastic or cans. Publix can special-order them

You might try traditional Mexican stores if you have any in your area.  They will at least most likely carry the canned juice.

Here is an article about Mamey for Colon Cancer:

http://www.healthaliciousness.com/fruits/mamey.php

I South Florida you can get your daily dose of Mamey Tarts(?) from any Traveling Lunch Trucks (a little sweet, which is not good when fighting Cancer, but good)

• 2 years later...

I have been involved with this cure all for 9 years now please watch this video ......just out it explains much about out corrupt system and why right at this very moment are bent on stopping the progress of MMS ......this is an awesome eye opener. It's a brave new world out there folks and this video demonstrates everyone is ready for change. Good luck to all. 

A Few Brave People Finally Broke the Silence
What if there was a simple cure for the majority of the world's diseases? Quantum Leap showcases the mind-blowing story of a simple cure for 97% of disease, and the...

Preview by Yahoo

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
On 18/01/2013 at 5:24 AM, FlyHi said:

Hey Bump I used it in a mix of different natural remedies to beat prostate cancer. I only had access to the dried leaves to make tea with at the crucial time. It made my blood count for various things go weird and that screwed with the western medicine docs but I said...no sweat....just retest me in 4 days ( I stopped taking the stuff and all my bloods returned to "normal" ranges.....the MRI scan showed no sign of the cancer after 3 months of treatment!! :)

Hi I'm a new member to this forum. Sorry for ressurecting a really old post. I hope your doing well - my dad has been diagnosed with stage 4 PC with metastasis. He has been taking the tea for two weeks however his PSA is still relatively high at around 80. Could you please share your recipe for the tea? 

Thank you 

• Upvote 1

Yes I'm doing well thanks.

I live in the tropics so can get the Sour sop leaves fresh which taste a better.

The dried leaves work fine though and this is what I used all those years ago. I would  crush 2 dried leaves and steep them in hot water for 2-3 minutes. I never took it sweetened, as sugar fuels cancer.

I neglected to mention I also took heaps of Tumeric in/on everything I ate or drank. I think the combination of these two items had a synergistic beneficial effect.

To your dads good health

• Upvote 2

My Lord how did I miss this. Bumper where are you by the way, I really miss you. 

54 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

I live in the tropics so can get the Sour sop leaves fresh which taste a better.

The dried leaves work fine though and this is what I used all those years ago. I would  crush 2 dried leaves and steep them in hot water for 2-3 minutes. I never took it sweetened, as sugar fuels cancer.

I neglected to mention I also took heaps of Tumeric in/on everything I ate or drank. I think the combination of these two items had a synergistic beneficial effect.

To your dads good health

I've been involved in herbal remedies since the early 80s when I was in the Marine Corps and got involved with Herbalife. I believe that because I've use supplements for over 30 yrs that is the reason that I'm 53 yrs old but look like I'm about 35. And it is also the reason that I've such a young wife.  But I'v never heard of this. Can you suggest how I may purchase some seeds so that I may grow my own tree in Kansas?  And thanks OM47 for resurrecting this thread.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey LGD I doubt sour Sop will grow in Kansas with your cold winters. It is frost and snow prone...aka it kills it!

You should be able to go on line and buy dried leaves.

The fresh fruit is awesome and has black seeds which you can try to grow if you wish (Maybe a hot house will get it growing and then place in a sheltered spot)

maxresdefault.jpg

Check out this site for more info on Sour Sop (also known as Graviola or Guanabana). http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/02/soursop-fruit-natural-cancer-killer-stronger-than-chemo.html

• Upvote 2

Oh LGD another tropical plant that is a bit hardier and grows like a weed is Moringa the Drumstick tree. I grow this too and eat fresh leaves steamed or stir fried (nice mustardy taste) and usually dry leaves and crush them into power to take with meals as a sprinkle (great on cereal; scrambled eggs; curries etc) or make a tea with it. Its very refreshing and an energy boost. 

Here is an article on it that gives a snippet of what it does. http://wakeup-world.com/2015/09/19/the-many-uses-of-the-mighty-moringa-tree/

Its a daily must for me !

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, FlyHi said:

To your dads good health

Thank you for the info. 

My dad has been on the tea for around 3 weeks now and generally feels well. The next PSA test will reveal more I suppose interms of if it's working or not. Did your PSA lower progressively while on the tea? 

Sorry for bombarding you with questions.

Thank you 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My Lord how did I miss this. Bumper where are you by the way, I really miss you. 

I've been involved in herbal remedies since the early 80s when I was in the Marine Corps and got involved with Herbalife. I believe that because I've use supplements for over 30 yrs that is the reason that I'm 53 yrs old but look like I'm about 35. And it is also the reason that I've such a young wife.  But I'v never heard of this. Can you suggest how I may purchase some seeds so that I may grow my own tree in Kansas?  And thanks OM47 for resurrecting this thread.

53 really

no much better then 35

i thought you were 25 based on a few snap shots you posted

great job

me 47 

looks 97 but act like i am 7

• Upvote 5

(edited)
5 hours ago, Om47 said:

Thank you for the info. 

My dad has been on the tea for around 3 weeks now and generally feels well. The next PSA test will reveal more I suppose interms of if it's working or not. Did your PSA lower progressively while on the tea? 

Sorry for bombarding you with questions.

Thank you 

It came down fairly quickly but then I made strict life style choice changes to at that time. No sugar period; High antioxidants diet; high fat (avocado and coconut oil); low GI if any carbs (quinoa, fibrous root vegetables); loads of tumeric, chilli, fresh ginger and garlic etc. No alcohol etc. plus the various teas such a s sour sop and loads of green tea and wheat grass shots. So it is hard to say which one if any was the causing the decrease probably a combination of them all

Edited by FlyHi
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, davis411 said:

53 really

no much better then 35

i thought you were 25 based on a few snap shots you posted

great job

me 47 

looks 97 but act like i am 7

:lmao: That's funny cause my wife is only 26 and I just tell everyone that is cause I act like I'm 20 :lmao:

You can also find soursop in most Asian market.  They call it quapano (not sure the spelling).  It is in the same family of Soursop.  It is smaller in size.  I am from Microneisa, a tropical place by Guam. They grew wild on my land.  Little did I know that they are good for cancer.  When I go back and visit, I will eat the fruit as much as I can. lol  Thank you all for the information. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Neil Keenan from the global currency reset has been explaining the cancer (along with many other ailments) treatment machine called the " Healing computer" The machine is from Germany and has cured 46 people out of 46 .....not bad odds if you ask me. Apparently there are some in the U.S. for anyone who cannot travel to Germany etc.

The information is attached in the link below : 

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-additional-healing-computer-technology-observations-testimonials/

Good luck to all & go RV already !!

• 3 months later...

I have read a lot about raising PH. Cancer cells hate high PH levels. It kills them. I make a drink that also will help kill off colds and flu and the side effects also help raise PH levels. Get a medium size pan and add four cups of water. Then I cut up three lemons, a piece of ginger the size of a large grape, a tablespoon of cinnamon. Boil for 8-10 minutes. Long enough for the peel of the lemon to get soft. it does not take long so do not over cook. The best way to tell if it is ready to come off the stove is when the cinnamon no longer floats on the surface of the water. Then I will add a cup of raw unfiltered locally harvested honey (if you can get it). Mix this up really well. I like to let it cool and put it in a coffee cup of ice. Do not drink too much. Remember what happens if you eat way too much fruit? Same reaction. Drink that in the morning and one in the evening. This mixture lasts about 2-3 days. Some of my friends will water that down a little with water. Whichever works best for you but do not cut down on the amount. (3-4 ounces of this stuff). I have not been sick in the last 8 years ever since I started drinking this. My wife has had a clean bill of health from the doctors. Her family is ate up with cancer. There has not been one woman on her mother's side of the family that did not die of cancer.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just thought I'd post a link about the whole PH level subject.  Bottom line - food you eat cannot drastically change the PH levels in your blood or in the organs.  It really can only effect your urine. Not saying that mixture that uh1chief has posted doesn't have some good effects - i'm just sure it has nothing to do with the PH level.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191213-alkilizing-or-acidifying-the-body/#comment-1515862