Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yet another rumour

Rossenbos

I dont know whether to laugh and be excited or just plain old cry....When things like this are posted people get excited and then nothing happens...I for one dont believe it from the beginning since NO ONE has any inside info on the RV of the dinar. If they did they would buy it all up....So please people dont buy into this...It will happen when it happens....

• Upvote 2

My friend works with the people who are all about "resetting the financial system". He is involved at that level and says it is all connected. The timing will be hard to predict, as there are so many factors involved but his "crystal ball" says Jan / Feb 2013.

• Upvote 4

My friend works with the people who are all about "resetting the financial system". He is involved at that level and says it is all connected. The timing will be hard to predict, as there are so many factors involved but his "crystal ball" says Jan / Feb 2013.

And if there's a snag... Betty's crystal ball is predicting March... I'm ready! Thanks for taking the chance to post your info, it's going out on a limb and some people tend to get a little nasty with their negative comments. Many of us appreciate you sharing this info.

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

Rossenbos g'day mate:

rumors make me laugh given who is usually pumping the rumor (not the poster, but the originator of the rumor) because the rumor mill has some very creative people when it comes to rate and the when etc. so I take it all in good humor - this is another doozy........welcome to DV - good place to get your chuckle on..... :lol::lol:

I am invested for two years now. Don't spend much time here anymore. What is the use, really. I mean: who knows....

I decided to come and share this.

I have been in contact with a financial consultant for years. He is a high level bloke. I never talk dinar with him. He doesn't know I own them but one of his best mates does (he knows, I know).

He is working on global financial projects. With big banks and big players.

Yesterday, in a conversation, he suddenly said: oh, by the way...I heard the dinars will be revalued soon.... So-and-so will be stoked...

I was shocked. Why do you say this? Who told you. And he said the people he deals with in his projects told him. A currency reboot.

Then he said: I know about the dinar for 3 or 4 years now and I was never interested. Partly because my guys never talked about it. But now they do. So I guess it is real after all (he gives these people a lot of credit for being top top notch and very well informed people)....

I felt good.

I'm sure **** is a good man. He did shoot a lawyer in the face. However his last heart operation took eight hours. Seven to find his heart, and one to put in the auto-defibrillator. LOL

Cheney is pure evil....

Now thanx for the rumor!!!! Sounds great! What irks me about rumors is this: the source can remain anonymous and still give out more details - if he works for KBR or Citigroup, he can say it! Thousands work there. He could also reveal more details about how his sources got their info., without jeopardizing their identity. So that's why I get feeling skeptical.

Sounds like a bedtime story otherwise. Tell us HOW he feels sure, what projects he's seen personally, where, and who he'd talked to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2