Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rahm Emanuel: Take American People Out of 2nd Amendment “Debate”

Bumper64

Solely your opinion .223 caliber (which is the caliber you are referring to) is used widely for hunting coyotes and other medium sized game. So not useless at all. Machine Guns come on you are reaching for the stars with stubs as I said earlier which you still won't get full auto weapons are already illegal and extremely hard to get.

AH....so making Semi automatics ILLEGAL would make them hard to get?? Thank you for destroying the NRA argument that making them illegal wouldn't do anything. And killing coyotes with those guns is just a tad overkill...leaves a mess. Much like the mess left in he Newtown elementary school......

They are great for hunting.

And no......the attacks at Newtown or Aurora would not e any where near as horrifying without these guns. Period.

Actualy yes with a 12ga auto it would have been even more Horrific. Another reason to ban that SEMI AUTOMATIC weapon. Dude...you aren't supporting your case here.

Here in California recently, an UNARMED teacher was able to talk a gunman out of shooting more people because he only had a rifle.

HMMMM and so the rifle made the choice to not shoot any more people. Nope. The UNARMED teacher was able to talk to the guy rather than dodging the stream of bullets flying from his gun.

Great for hunting?? Only of you only want pieces of meat left all over the ground.

You're responses and reasoning amaze me,but ok. If the attacks mentioned had been carried out using different weapontry(is that a word) such as a revolver but killing the same amount of innocent folks we would'nt be having this conversation? Really?

The death toll would have been far smaller and the people rushing to disarm him might have had a chance.

So its the weapon used that makes it horrific not the deed itself?

The weapon used MADE the horrific deed worse.

If you really want to stop the "mass murders" then all you have to do is shut down abortion clinics and make abortions illegal---simple.

But the NRA response is akin to saying you can stop abortions by building MORE abortion clinics.

My AR-10 & 15 have many uses as far as I'm concerned. The primary reason I own guns like this is because I can and its my right per US Constitution! If you have a problem with it, go live in Mexico.

Yes, you CAN own guns. The SC has been clear that they can limit the KINDS of guns you can own. That is why you cannot LEGALLY own a machine gun.

ANd why must anyone with a differing opinion from you move out of the country?

• Upvote 2

What people that advocate more gun restrictions or bans on semi autos FAIL to understand is that it will not affect the BAD guys from getting these weapons.Last time I checked, heroin and cocaine are illegal BUT there is no problem finding that

So WHY DO WE HAVE LAWS AT ALL? Machine guns, rocket launchers and hand grenades are all illgal.....how many of those are on the street?

. Understand this. The only thing that protects our freedom is the fact that WE are a well armed society!

No,I am sorry, you are wrong. The reason we are free has ZERO to do with redneck Johnny owning guns and more to do with our MILITARY.

Oh by the way I own a silencer for my AR-15 requiring: double finger prints, background checks with both FBI and ATF, signed off by my local chief of police, and purchased through a class 3 dealer to get my federal stamp. Why, because it is my right! I will not recognize ANY law that INFRIGES on the 2nd amendment. PERIOD!

Banning certain guns from the citizenry does NOTHING to your 2nd amendment rights...just like not being able to legally own a machine gun or cop killer bullets does not infringe on your rights.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:/>/> :lmao:/>/> :lmao:/>/> you poor sole so clueless and not sure when to give up I will say a prayer for you :shakehead:/>/>

Thanks. I will pray for you too. :rolleyes:/>

By the way....if you want to call someone clueless....you might want to use spellcheck. Its SOUL...not SOLE.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2

Thanks. I will pray for you too. rolleyes.gif/>

By the way....if you want to call someone clueless....you might want to use spellcheck. Its SOUL...not SOLE.

My 9 year old grandson knows more about guns then you do hahahahahahah Your hilarious. Pieces of meat laying everywhere emot-LMAO.gif

You truly believe that's what they do. Your killing me emot-LMAO.gif You truly know nothing at all what your talking about and that mouth just keeps going and going and going emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could be code for........Heel. wink.gif .......And we don't play spell check police here......never have.

GO RV, then BV

Not spellcheck police...but if you call someone stupid....you might want to at least LOOK smarter than the other person....jussayin. :lol:/>

My 9 year old grandson knows more about guns then you do hahahahahahah Your hilarious. Pieces of meat laying everywhere emot-LMAO.gif

You truly believe that's what they do. Your killing me emot-LMAO.gif You truly know nothing at all what your talking about and that mouth just keeps going and going and going emot-LMAO.gif

ROFL. Thanks for making my point. :lol:/>

It might have been spelled correctly, I thought he was referring to a shoe.

Nope It's ." You poor soul" not "you poor sole". :lol:/>

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2

Not spellcheck poice...but if you call someone stupid....you might want to at least LOOK smarter than the other person....jussayin. laugh.gif

ROFL. Thanks for making my point. laugh.gif

Nope It's ." You poor soul" not "you poor sole". laugh.gif

You my good man are a idiot. I have refrained here of late from resorting to name calling . But you truly are a idiot. I am so glad that you are not on my side. The idea of someone like you actualy owning a gun scares the hell out of me.

SEE YA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Not spellcheck poice...but if you call someone stupid....you might want to at least LOOK smarter than the other person....jussayin. :lol:/>

ROFL. Thanks for making my point. :lol:/>

Nope It's ." You poor soul" not "you poor sole". :lol:/>

I sincerely apologize if you thought I said you were stupid. I was just trying to point out that your comments came from someone that was completely oblivious to ballistics and projectiles and the damage they inflict LOL you made a absurd claim is all. ohh and spell check does not pick up words that are spelled correctly sorry about that ;) .

Went back 5 pages and seen we had all this banter going on and no one found it necessary to neg you. +1 to all involved :P

ocdude,

I don't think being grammatical correct has anything to do with the way you look.

I believe it is the Utopian Liberal mindset that hinders your appearance.

Who said anything about the way I look? :mellow:

You my good man are a idiot. I have refrained here of late from resorting to name calling . But you truly are a idiot. I am so glad that you are not on my side. The idea of someone like you actualy owning a gun scares the hell out of me.

SEE YA

Yeah....that old freedom in America thing...only applies to the people who think like you do, right???

:P

I sincerely apologize if you thought I said you were stupid. I was just trying to point out that your comments came from someone that was completely oblivious to ballistics and projectiles and the damage they inflict LOL you made a absurd claim is all. ohh and spell check does not pick up words that are spelled correctly sorry about that ;)/> .

Went back 5 pages and seen we had all this banter going on and no one found it necessary to neg you. +1 to all involved :P/>

Why should anyone be negged because our opinions differ? This IS America, right?

• Upvote 1

A new analysis of the American Freshman Survey, which has accumulated data for the past 47 years from 9 million young adults, reveals that college students are more likely than ever to call themselves gifted and driven to succeed, even though their test scores and time spent studying are decreasing.

My link

• Upvote 1

Who said anything about the way I look? mellow.gif

Yeah....that old freedom in America thing...only applies to the people who think like you do, right???

tongue.gif

Why should anyone be negged because our opinions differ? This IS America, right?

Nope it applies to everyone and I am sorry I called you a idiot. I swore to myself that I would not do that anymore. so in the spirit of freedom please feel free to make a a$$ of your self. Its America and you have that right.