Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEED SOME PRAYERS

MITCH10

You have my prayers.

May they have God's assurance, wisdom, guidance, and peace.

Hebrews 13:5-6 "Let your conduct be without covetousness, and be content with such things that you have, for he has said, 'I will never leave you, nor forsake you,' so that we may boldly say, 'The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do to me.'"

Edited by McHales Navy
  • Upvote 2

Praying for you and your sons, Mitch.

Eph 3:14-16 ... I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being...

• Upvote 2

Prayers going out for you and your boys. Whatever you the situation, God is bigger and not only does He hold the answer...He IS the answer! May the Joy of the Lord be your strength!! Remember... what so ever we ask when we pray...and we do not doubt, but believe that we receive in the name of Jesus...He is faithful to give it to us! God Bless you and your boys.

• Upvote 1

Mitch,

I pray God will work things out for your sons and He will give you peace and cover you with His grace. Whatever that has been going on in the dark, will be brought to light of truth because He is the truth and the truth will set you and your sons free. He has been watching over you guys and now He wants to make things better for all of you... before the wound is healed, it needs to be cleaned and it's not pretty or nice but needs to be done, but His grace will always cover you and He gives you strength to endure.. keep your eyes on Him, the author and perfecter of your faith and I pray that He will give you faith and He will also ground you that you will not be moved and hide you in the shadow of His mighty wings, in Jesus name, Amen.

I couldn't remember the verse but it says "before you call on God, He already answers you" - take comfort, He is listening to you :)

Blessings,

• Upvote 2

Praying for Brent and Jesse and you Mitch.... He will help carry the load, and bring you peace... and when you don't feel like you can take another step... He will renew your strength. Know that you've got an extended family standing by you as well friend! smile.gif

• Upvote 1