Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sandy Hook Conspiracy: Have Newtown Truthers Exposed A Government Hoax?

Bumper64

3026-a-sign-and-a-u-s-national-flag-are-seen-near-sandy-hook-elementary-sch.jpg

A sign and a U.S. national flag are seen near Sandy Hook Elementary School in Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut December 15, 2012. Residents of the small Connecticut community of Newtown were reeling on Saturday from one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history,

The Sandy Hook Conspiracy, first posed by Professor John Tracy from FAU, seems to be gaining steam. Now, "Newtown Truthers" are looking to get the word out about the Sandy Hook conspiracy and expose what really happened -- and the Newtown Truthers claim to have evidence that what the media reported isn't what actually happened.

"You know in your heart that no one could walk into a school and start shooting defenseless little kids," Jay Johnson, who runs the siteSandyHookHoax.com, says on the page. "They are trying to alter mass perception of the human condition, so that people feel insecure and trust only the government to make things safe."

Jay Johnson, who calls himself "New Age Messiah," prides himself on being "the only person in the world to solve LOST," and points out the inconsistencies that led him to the Sandy Hook conspiracy on his site, the tagline of which is "It seems unbelievable because it is."

One of the hallmarks of the Sandy Hook conspiracy that Newtown Truthers point to as "

" is the fact that one of the girls who was killed is seen the next day.

"You reported in December that this little girl had been killed," a reader said in a letter to Salon.com. "She has been found, and photographed with President Obama."

The girl in question -- Emily Parker, who was killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting -- is seen in a pre-shooting photograph wearing a flowered dress, the same dress the girl who meets President Obama days after the shooting is wearing. While her parents said the girl with President Obama is her sister wearing the same dress, Newtown Truthers and Sandy Hook conspiracy believers say it's the same girl.

"BAM! I cannot believe how idiot these people are [sic] ... That's her,"

says. You can see that video below.

Other evidence the Sandy Hook conspiracy Newtown Truthers point to includes misinformation that spread in the early moments of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, including questions about shooter Adam Lanza's car and early reports of multiple shooters.

"No motive whatsoever has been established for Adam Lanza doing this, and there is no record of him doing anything cruel to anyone, ever, and yet they are forcing us to believe that he did it, without providing one speck of actual evidence, and despite lying to us from the beginning," Johnson says on hiswebsite.

Are you a Newtown Truther? Do you believe in a Sandy Hook conspiracy? Let us know in the comments.

My link

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow! I don't know what to say.

I've seen the video of the dad, pre-interview,

when he didn't look like a grieving father.

But....wow!

How do you get a town to play along?

How do you get the local police on board with this?

It's unfathomable to think that this could happen.

I guess we shall see.

I want to make one thing clear, I am just posting info that I am finding! This terrible crime is by no means a joke but people are finding flaws in what went down and that is why I am posting these kind of articles!!

Thanks

Bump

I for one appreciate the effort you put forth Bump, even if I don't appreciate the article itself. I will never neg or shoot the messenger. Thanks to you are in order. As for the found flaws.....anybody with a little tech savvy can create flaws and I just aint buying it. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4

I for one appreciate the effort you put forth Bump, even if I don't appreciate the article itself. I will never neg or shoot the messenger. Thanks to you are in order. As for the found flaws.....anybody with a little tech savvy can create flaws and I just aint buying it. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

Thank You Shabs, I agree that in this day of technology anything is possible, I also believe that anything is possible with this group of people we call our government!!

May these poor children and the adults that lost their lives in this crime "Rest in Peace"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm not saying that the Conspiracy isn't possible, but I will always have an issue with someone claiming to be the "New Age Messiah" , especially via internet.

No fear. The PTW are simply demonstrating that you have already been under the "New Age Messiah" for the past hundred years. Your soul is free! No Messiah!

• Upvote 1

Wow! I don't know what to say.

I've seen the video of the dad, pre-interview,

when he didn't look like a grieving father.

But....wow!

How do you get a town to play along?

How do you get the local police on board with this?

It's unfathomable to think that this could happen.

I guess we shall see.

In a word....MONEY!

Whether this is a true story or not, I do believe our government will do literally anything to this country to meet their agenda.

• Upvote 2

In a word....MONEY!

Whether this is a true story or not, I do believe our government will do literally anything to this country to meet their agenda.

I used to think the same thing. However if the government has all the gold and the printing press then what does money have to do with it? What really confused me was when I discovered a while back that Alex Jones was a shill. Why would people with such power allow a man to reveal so much even pre 911 about Bohemian Grove and so forth. Why would they make movies such as the Matix. This is their Batman/ Wayne-Waning Enterprise. Wane means to relinquish power. They are shutting down the CORPORATION in a display for the world.

I do not know the details and that is at fault of the media. They have NOT been open or truly covered the matter. While there are many things about the shooting that are questionable one thing that I do strongly believe is that there is more to the story that we have not been told. All the shootings that seem to be happening really makes me smell a skunk but I just do not know where it is hiding.

• Upvote 1

I used to think the same thing. However if the government has all the gold and the printing press then what does money have to do with it? What really confused me was when I discovered a while back that Alex Jones was a shill. Why would people with such power allow a man to reveal so much even pre 911 about Bohemian Grove and so forth. Why would they make movies such as the Matix. This is their Batman/ Wayne-Waning Enterprise. Wane means to relinquish power. They are shutting down the CORPORATION in a display for the world.

I'll bite. The "powers that be" allow Alex Jones to spout his theories because he comes across as IDIOTIC......thus losing any credibility. Those that follow him are then dismissed through association. As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

I'll bite. The "powers that be" allow Alex Jones to spout his theories because he comes across as IDIOTIC......thus losing any credibility. Those that follow him are then dismissed through association. As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

That is true about making the conspiracy theorists sound IDIOTIC. But why wake anybody up? Why not just let them sleep?

• Upvote 1

I am not sure about this shooting but it is wise to question. Remember how everyone just accepted what the Warren commission said as truth? No one asked questions. It does not matter if you accept conspiracies or not. What matters is that people think on their own and ask questions...If you actually believe that the government tells you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth you are also looking for ocean front property in Iowa.