Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANOTHER WIFE & ANOTHER BANK *RUMOR*

UNEEK

UNEEK.... In your endeavours to bring "rumors" to the "rumor section".... please refrain from any airplane analogies.... if you don't, you will loose all credibility!

Thanks for the heads up -- I am still thinking and writing - was detained for long distance phone call - Please bear with me -- or not -- heck it may not be worth your time -- lol but I sure was glad to see that face of yours and the hand sign not sure what it means though lol <3 <3 <3 <3

IN COMINGGGGGG

pgi0102.jpg

The "Very serious reply" must have ended up being a doctoral dissertation! The funny thing is, I'm a successful business man with a ton of responsibilities yet I keep coming back to this thread to see what UNEEK has to say!!! Not sure what that says about me! LOL

Does the hand sign mean I am on strike 3? Or I have 3 more chances? Or I have 3 stars? I have been wanting to ask you this for a while lol -- back to the dissertation -- lol it is not long yet just challenging for the right words and thoughts

• Upvote 1

Good point BKD

I surely will do the same. And a bit more in my sisters name

I lost my best friend this weekend, I'll miss you Virginia

Sorry to post this here, just feeling A whole lot of pain

Thanks Uneek

Very sorry to hear about that, Socal......She'll be with you forever, you know that.... Just don't give up ( even though it's totally understandable and human to feel that way now).....You know she wants you to be strong also on this sad occasion and she wants you to go on with your life and give it the best you got. Do it for her as well.

A brotherly hug to you,my Friend.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Good point BKD

Thanks Uneek

So sorry social. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Upvote 1

Take your time sweety. We dont want no quicky. We want a nice long pump. Cant wait. smile.gif

GO RV !!!!!!

Oh noooooooo !! I think you are going to be disappointed!! Now I do not know what to do -- I have it ready to post - not sure where to post it - and it is long - what most people hate I think ughhhh -- I write what I feel and I feel a lot - no Readers Digest Version available -- I guess I will put a warning and disclaimer at the top ?? lol :)

Good point BKD

Thanks Uneek

I am so sorry for your loss and the pain that you feel - Please allow the friendships that you have here bring you some comfort - <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

k0536795.jpgk0536795.jpgk0536795.jpgk0536795.jpg

• Upvote 2

As much as I enjoy the rumors and hype and take it for what it is I cannot and will not be a part of some sick game or intentional ill will towards anyone – myself included as far as being attacked –

I am hoping that if I remove myself from the arena things will calm down – I seem to be the red cape waving in front of the angry bull

It appears that someone has played a really cruel dirty joke and the rumor was made up / fabricated intentionally to set someone up for a fall - It was this rumor -- and it has been removed from its original place of posting - It can very well happen again -

I cannot support that sort of behavior - It is as low as it gets - and because of my super duper sensitive nature I am an easy target that could be used to directly or indirectly hurt another –

I do not think I am strong enough to weather that kind of storm – especially right now -

When I found out this information about 4 pm I was so sick to my stomach – I dreaded coming to the forum to read the comments and the bashing - I figured the news would be here already

With the personal situation I have at this time I cannot allow some angry misguided person to rob me of one ounce of positive energy - I am sensitive but I am NOT a weak person – I wrote this next portion to my mom several yrs ago when she jumped all over me for being “too sensitive” -

I feel it takes "strength" to be certain and stand your guard, and it takes lots of "courage" to have doubt and let down your guard. –-- To risk being wrong and attacked.

It takes a lot of "strength" to conquer and overcome but it takes "courage" to surrender. --- To risk being humiliated, and taken advantage of.

It takes a lot of "strength" to endure pain & abuses, and hide them. It takes even more "courage" to show the pain, deal with, and stop the abuse. ---- To be looked upon as weak and too sensitive.

It takes "strength" to stand alone, and real "courage" to lean on someone. ---To risk being insecure and dependent.

It takes "strength" to survive and it takes "courage" to live. --- To risk being labeled selfish.

It takes "strength" to love { for not all are so easily lovable } and it takes "courage" to be loved. --- To risk being rejected.

As a child, my understanding was that to be strong and tough you could not be weak or sensitive. I feel that in reality life has taught me that it really takes one to be the other.

It takes a lot of strength to "be" sensitive. I "feel" even though there are high consequences to being tough, feeling hard, feeling resentment and anger, they are "easier" for some. In being sensitive – you also feel others pain – a two edged sword

The thought and reasoning may come from "if we are tough and hard — we won’t "feel" pain, so therefore we will not be weak and too sensitive.

For the most part folks here have been great and take the rumor as what it is “rumor” It has been the source of some good late night and even early morning entertainment in spite of the unfriendly intentional bashing fireworks that have also been taking part and all towards me -

Some folks have been really neutral and that if fine – Some have been positive / optimistic / friendly and fair / that is wonderful – Some have held me to the fire / questioned / disagreed / debunked / made fun of / negged everything - these were the ones that hurt like crazy - they were not even close to anything wonderful - they were like cold water on hot metal and debilitated me for days – but they tempered me and have strengthened me

- I’m still not to be compared to the Thug though – I will never be able to acquire skin thick enough to match his - But you see – I don’t want to be thick skinned – I like to feel the warm fuzzies –

So here I am with a decision to make that maybe only I can make – but for the neutral and wonderful people here that have supported me and have believed in my intentions - I wanted you to know my thoughts on the matter – It is of course up to each persons own discretion whether they can accept or reject what I have said with any real sincerity or if it too is just a “rumor” blah blah blah - like myself a decision that only “you” can make

For those who have that strong distaste for the likes of me - for those who have held me to the fire - I am sure because of who I am that I have in turn ruffled your feathers a bit - I do comfort the disturbed and I do disturb the comfortable –

I can say thank you for the opportunity it gave me to become stronger and without being bitter – resentful – and vengeful – how has it made an impact on your life - your personality and who you are?

I feel that while my reputation may still be in question here I can sleep with ease because I know what my character is -

I know that what I am within myself – what accompanies me when I am alone – what no one else can give me or take away is obviously more essential to me than everything I have in the way of possessions or even what I may be in the eyes of the world – Sincerely with apologies for the length -- UNEEKK

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

It appears that someone has played a really cruel dirty joke and the rumor was made up / fabricated intentionally to set someone up for a fall - It was this rumor -- and it has been removed from its original place of posting - It can very well happen again -

End Quote

Shocking.

• Upvote 3

****RUMOR**** WITHOUT VERIFIABLE PROOF **** RUMOR

POSTED ELSEWHERE IN COMMENT SECTION

*IF YOU BELIEVE THIS RUMOR AND ACT ON THIS RUMOR YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN*

bhyde said:

My husband works at Chase. We have been investing in dinar since 2005. We buy 1,000,000 per month on average.

Wells Fargo is not the only bank that has rights in this deal. My husband is in upper management. He knows probably more than most people about the dinar. He has ties and communication with big bankers and international bankers.

We have stopped buying dinar because it will revalue this month. I have been following dinar chatter and speculation on here for years. It is about to revalue.

There are people who know the time and the rate. My husband cannot even tell me. He does tell me that we can stop buying now and wait.

There is an expression.... another day another dollar.... Now we have another month another million dinar.....

someone must lack bs fertilisers in its fields with all the bs that is spread in theses room lately.

He is obligated to work until March but will retire at that time. Give it another 10 days. He tells me not to stress of the rate. He says no one will be disappointed. He has hinted to me at rates above 6 dollars.

End Quote

Shocking.

Poor Umbertino Has Gone Into Shock ! :o

So Now We'll Have To Start Playing Him Some "Bay City Rollers" Music Along With Some

Other Retro "TIGER BEAT" Magazine Heartthrobs - Until He Snaps Out Of It ! :rolleyes:

61xsiRhdkvL._SL500_AA500_.jpg

:D:D :D

• Upvote 6

I know some blondes that can't tell the difference between a month and a year, 6 inches and a foot, and the story goes on and on. LOL

Well, Sugar, that's because women have been told since they were teens that this ______________________________________________________________ is 8 inches!

No offense meant...

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 4

Ok, back away from the kool aid. I think you have had enough. I am just throwing this out there too, please leave your religion and/or religious beliefs out of what you post here regarding the IQD. Seriously it has no bearing on what can/could/will happen with it. Go ahead and sit around singing Kumbaiya for all I care, but spare the rest of us. You believe what you believe, we believe what we believe, and I believe you are full of shite. Sorry if I offend, but I am a to the point kind of guy. The IQD will do what it does when it is time. Right now, it is not time. Read real news and not the crap you hear from so called people in the know that work for XYZ company or bank. They no jack and squat.

You are quick to jump out and voice your opinion when "Jesus" is mentioned, aren't you? Is that a "burr in your saddle?" The reference had nothing to do with religion or any spiritual connection to the dinar. It was a simple illustration of what and who we believe. The religious leaders in Jesus day did not believe Him because His claim was so impossible to their thinking. But what He said was and is true even when no one believed Him.

Now don't get me wrong. I have little belief that Christ has anything to do with this investment. He know about it, knows its outcome, and everything else about this investment, after all, He is God. But He has not revealed anything about this investment to anyone.

I believe that Jesus is the Christ who came in the flesh to this world and is Lord and God of all. Now before you get another tirade, that belief has little to do with the outcome of this investment. What I do after I receive the benefits from investing does. How I use what I receive is His business.

And, you are incorrect about your statement concerning belief. Belief in Jesus as Lord and God is not optional. If that offends you then you need to reconsider what you believe. (I'm a too the point guy as well.)

By the way, I agree with your last statement, "They no jack and squat.", with a little modification. The word "no" should be "know." (Hey, I make those mistakes when typing as well, but remember, we are both "to the point" guys. Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the heads up -- I am still thinking and writing - was detained for long distance phone call - Please bear with me -- or not -- heck it may not be worth your time -- lol but I sure was glad to see that face of yours and the hand sign not sure what it means though lol <3 <3 <3 <3

IN COMINGGGGGG

pgi0102.jpg

Your the first person to have ever asked that..... the hand sign is for the #3 on the car and #1 in our hearts..... may he rest in peace.... Dale Earnhart.... Yes, I'm a redneck!!

Does the hand sign mean I am on strike 3? Or I have 3 more chances? Or I have 3 stars? I have been wanting to ask you this for a while lol -- back to the dissertation -- lol it is not long yet just challenging for the right words and thoughts

• Upvote 1

You are quick to jump out and voice your opinion when "Jesus" is mentioned, aren't you? Is that a "burr in your saddle?" The reference had nothing to do with religion or any spiritual connection to the dinar. It was a simple illustration of what and who we believe. The religious leaders in Jesus day did not believe Him because His claim was so impossible to their thinking. But what He said was and is true even when no one believed Him.

Now don't get me wrong. I have little belief that Christ has anything to do with this investment. He know about it, knows its outcome, and everything else about this investment, after all, He is God. But He has not revealed anything about this investment to anyone.

I believe that Jesus is the Christ who came in the flesh to this world and is Lord and God of all. Now before you get another tirade, that belief has little to do with the outcome of this investment. What I do after I receive the benefits from investing does. How I use what I receive is His business.

And, you are incorrect about your statement concerning belief. Belief in Jesus as Lord and God is not optional. If that offends you then you need to reconsider what you believe. (I'm a too the point guy as well.)

By the way, I agree with your last statement, "They no jack and squat.", with a little modification. The word "no" should be "know." (Hey, I make those mistakes when typing as well, but remember, we are both "to the point" guys. Peace.

Well my apologies if you think that every time Jesus or GOD is mentioned that it bothers me. That is not the case. I voice my opinion of it/about it because that is what we do here in a forum. Debate our viewpoints, share information, and yes sometimes agree to disagree about things as well. Like I said in my original post, I have my beliefs, as you have yours, and we have ours (which is directed to not only to the people that may share what I believe but the opposite as to what maybe you believe). The reasoning you give for my "burr in my saddle" is a prime example of why I "jump out and voice" my opinion. You are preaching to me with all your might, for whatever reason I do not know, and to me it comes off as creepy. I do not and will not ever believe in GOD, Jesus being our savior, or any sort of organised religion where your beliefs are dictated to you by someone else. Yes I have read the bible, cover to cover numerous times. Great stories to guide you through life indeed. Word of GOD? I don't think so. Another book written by a group of individuals over a span of time.

Simply put and do cut it short as I could go back and forth on this subject all day, you are free to say what you like about Jesus/GOD/religion in your posts as I am free to comment on them and their bearing or lack thereof on the IQD as long as I follow the rules set forth here on DV. I respect Uneek and the courage that it took to post what was started here, just as I respect what you have posted and am not bashing you for doing so.

• Upvote 1