Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANOTHER WIFE & ANOTHER BANK *RUMOR*

UNEEK

****RUMOR**** WITHOUT VERIFIABLE PROOF **** RUMOR

POSTED ELSEWHERE IN COMMENT SECTION

*IF YOU BELIEVE THIS RUMOR AND ACT ON THIS RUMOR YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN*

bhyde said:

My husband works at Chase. We have been investing in dinar since 2005. We buy 1,000,000 per month on average.

Wells Fargo is not the only bank that has rights in this deal. My husband is in upper management. He knows probably more than most people about the dinar. He has ties and communication with big bankers and international bankers.

We have stopped buying dinar because it will revalue this month. I have been following dinar chatter and speculation on here for years. It is about to revalue.

There are people who know the time and the rate. My husband cannot even tell me. He does tell me that we can stop buying now and wait.

He is obligated to work until March but will retire at that time. Give it another 10 days. He tells me not to stress of the rate. He says no one will be disappointed. He has hinted to me at rates above 6 dollars.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

****RUMOR**** WITHOUT VERIFIABLE PROOF **** RUMOR

POSTED ELSEWHERE IN COMMENT SECTION

*IF YOU BELIEVE THIS RUMOR AND ACT ON THIS RUMOR YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN*

bhyde said:

My husband works at Chase. We have been investing in dinar since 2005. We buy 1,000,000 per month on average.

Wells Fargo is not the only bank that has rights in this deal. My husband is in upper management. He knows probably more than most people about the dinar. He has ties and communication with big bankers and international bankers.

We have stopped buying dinar because it will revalue this month. I have been following dinar chatter and speculation on here for years. It is about to revalue.

There are people who know the time and the rate. My husband cannot even tell me. He does tell me that we can stop buying now and wait.

He is obligated to work until March but will retire at that time. Give it another 10 days. He tells me not to stress of the rate. He says no one will be disappointed. He has hinted to me at rates above 6 dollars.

Thanks for the entertaining rumor. :)

One question that I would have for them is why did they stop buying? You'd think they'd amp up the buying since they are certain it will RV this month...I Would! Lol

• Upvote 1

WOW, double wow !! someone in the know........but in reality just another boxcar full of BS. Then it mentions the possible rate........that makes it double wow triple BS. Any chance I could get an unsecured loan from your husband that works at Chase, my banking establishment..

• Upvote 1

Not only 108 million dinar but at $1,000 per million they would have spent $108,000 on dinar....and they are not making this up? yeah right!!

Doesn't everyone have that much????????????? what you all been waiting for buy now!!!!!!!!!! Just Kidding don't do it.

On a serious note some have a lot more then 108,000,000 It take money to make money wish I had more. shoot some folks gamble more then that away in 9 years :huh:/>

Thanks Uneek . ...................... This one might be a bit much for me but here to dreaming!

• Upvote 1

He has hinted to me at rates above 6 dollars.

End Quote

Great... Hopefully US Dollars and not Zimbabwean.....

1.00 USD = 361.900 ZWD

US Dollar ↔ Zimbabwean Dollar

1 USD = 361.900 ZWD 1 ZWD = 0.00276319 USD

Umb,

I am corn-fused lol...can't even do my numbers lol

Good Evening Rumor Readers lol -- It's time to liven the place up a little right?

Maybe she is one of those Blondes ( hey no offense girls - I promise) that is not too mathematically inclined and she is off a few zeros - or she does not really know the concept of "average"

I know its a stretch but hey if you are going to have a juicy rumor you may as well make it a good one - right?

That is such a huge amount of dinar -- OMG -- I honestly do not grasp the thinking of having that much dinar - Just saying from 2005 - 2012 is 7 years ( 2013 just starting?) - if you drop a year to allow for "her" average that would still be 6yr X 12 = 72 million -- or the 7 yrs = $84 Mil - I guess they know how to dream really really big -

I could have bought more this past year but I have chosen not to - I will be very happy with what I have with still being able to give a lot away in helping others -

I hope to place my investment in such a way that I can live comfortably off the interest and never touch the principal -- It will be nice to live a little easier and more comfortable than I have these past several years (being a self employed single) but I do not have the desire to live so lavishly that I forget how to appreciate the simple things in life -

I am almost tempted "ALMOST" -- to purchase more just so I could do more in the medical field to provide for those like my friend -- I challenge you to view You Tube and look at all the birth defects and physical oddities that some are living with because of lack -- I saw one man living with a tumor that has almost consumed his entire body - I am so sensitive to that sort of thing and that will be my Foundation's purpose - I have it already set up and ready to go !!

I got way off track - sorry - Hurry RV

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I double dinar dare you to give us your REAL name and city you live.

DOUBLE dinar dare you!! dry.gif

If you have enough confidence in your "fur sure thing" have enough confidence to tell us who you are!!

SHEESH

I say these words without any sarcasm or disrespect --

Hey would it really really make any difference? Would knowing their name & address make a believer out of you? Or any of us? You know many did not believe Jesus either - But I still respect your questioning -- but hey allow a person to have their privacy - you have yours - and besides it is a rumor and it did not cost you a penny - Let''s hope there is some bit of truth to it - can't hurt - Thank you for contributing to the thread :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Don't know why you got neg'd for a simple comment.. I tried to even you back out....God bless!

Thanks hoosier! I wasn't trying to upset anyone, but the bottom line is many people invest in different ways. A husband and wife under the age of 50 can contribute $5000 a year each ($10,000K combined) into an IRA and if you are over 50 you can contribute $6000 each. That is like almost buying a $1000 worth of dinar every month. So the fact that they invest $1000 into any investment per month is not a valid excuse to call someone a liar or fabricator?

I am not saying that the rumor is true or anything, but it's ridiculous to say that someone is "full of it" because they contribute $12,000 into an investment, because its very normal.

• Upvote 2

Thanks hoosier! I wasn't trying to upset anyone, but the bottom line is many people invest in different ways. A husband and wife under the age of 50 can contribute $5000 a year each ($10,000K combined) into an IRA and if you are over 50 you can contribute $6000 each. That is like almost buying a $1000 worth of dinar every month. So the fact that they invest $1000 into any investment per month is not a valid excuse to call someone a liar or fabricator?

I am not saying that the rumor is true or anything, but it's ridiculous to say that someone is "full of it" because they contribute $12,000 into an investment, because its very normal.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread and I really agree with you - heck just because I am poor and a lot of others are also - the truth is there are very wise and wealthy folks that know how to invest - Maybe this man was speculating on a very low RV and he wanted to insure that he would still come out ahead -

I have no idea why you were negged on that post I removed one also -- Thank you again for contributing your thoughts in the thread - UNEEK

Doesn't everyone have that much????????????? what you all been waiting for buy now!!!!!!!!!! Just Kidding don't do it.

On a serious note some have a lot more then 108,000,000 It take money to make money wish I had more. shoot some folks gamble more then that away in 9 years huh.gif/>

Thanks Uneek . ...................... This one might be a bit much for me but here to dreaming!

Hey Hey Hey -- well are you seeing what's going on? lol I have stirred the hornets nest again - The hornets are having some fun tonight - lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1