Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Patriotic Group To Build Neighborhood Fortress

krome2ez

Check your history Joe.

Branch Davidian's were a religious cult.

Though perfectly legal to do as they had, this is not the same.

And Dog I think you may be premature in assuming that this would be a "Comune" in the sence that you imply.

We should wait for more details before condemning.

Oh No I am not condemning them Krome . I hope it works out for them. I just personally don't think it will. You have to be very careful in that type of environment. A fortress can not only keep people out but it can also keep people in. To many times safe havens have become prisons, I guess my advise would be to go in to it with eyes wide open. Somebody will have to be in charge. There also has to be set rules. That in its self will set off conflicts and alliances will form. Human nature .

• Upvote 1

I am a Peace and Love hippy Dog and thanks for being my friend.

yer gonna be proud of me dog I bought 2 weapons

and a prime rib roast for you dog.

The 60's and 70's were the best times in my life!

The davidians had to many branches in front of their eyes to read the bible.I think the fort is a bad idea

because it could become their prison as well.One thing I will give them is at least they are coming together

as a people and doing something about the situation.

Peace and Love.

How ya doing Farwood Hows that far, Still going? Hey you get yourself some proper training for those weapons you bought before you try to use them now. Dont want you blowing off that big toe or anything

Now I am completely freaked out! Wow....paranoid much (not you krome) ohmy.gif Appears to be a lot to do in this fortress.....build weapons, reflect on history's weapons, or sell fruit and veggies. I don't see any fields for crops.

GO RV, then BV

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe like the ole days of yore,

when the surfs outside the castle walls tended the kings crops.

Edited by krome2ez

How ya doing Farwood Hows that far, Still going? Hey you get yourself some proper training for those weapons you bought before you try to use them now. Dont want you blowing off that big toe or anything

The far is burning hotter than hell.I bought 2 thompson/center encore 50 caliber muzzleload rifles with enterchangeable barrels

And yes I enrolled in a muzzle loading class sponsored by thompson center.The folks at Thompson center were super nice folks

and told me I bought the most powerful rifle and has a lifetime no questions asked warranty.I can load 60 to 150 grains black powder

or put a shotgun barrel on the rifle in just seconds.I bought 2 of them so one could be loaded while I shoot the other.

The wife is not happy with me and said I cant bring them into the house.I have never owned a gun in my life and shot only

1 gun 1 time when I was 16.I cant believe I bought these rifles and was able to walk out with them the same day.They said

their was no brady bill for these types of rifles and was not on the weapons ban because they are single shot.My class starts

next week.I figured if our forefathers walked side by side and shot these type of weapons why not me.They won didnt they.

You guys are gonna love what my pastor said about guns he said if the wicked shall come by force then the just shall send

them to God for justice!I apologize to Liboy he was right we do have a right to defend ourselves from the wicked.

I am SORRY folks for going against guns.Ive been hung up on Love and Peace for so long I was blinded by it.

I also suported America because these rifles were made in America!As for the fort idea 1 carpet bomb would wipe it out!sorry.

• Upvote 1

I am a Peace and Love hippy Dog and thanks for being my friend.

yer gonna be proud of me dog I bought 2 weapons

and a prime rib roast for you dog.

The 60's and 70's were the best times in my life!

The davidians had to many branches in front of their eyes to read the bible.I think the fort is a bad idea

because it could become their prison as well.One thing I will give them is at least they are coming together

as a people and doing something about the situation.

Peace and Love.

Jim Jones' utopian ( somehow) creation Jonestown in Guyana ( but he started becoming popular while in Ukiah,CA) didn't turn out too well......Unfortunately.

Edited by umbertino

The far is burning hotter than hell.I bought 2 thompson/center encore 50 caliber muzzleload rifles with enterchangeable barrels

And yes I enrolled in a muzzle loading class sponsored by thompson center.The folks at Thompson center were super nice folks

and told me I bought the most powerful rifle and has a lifetime no questions asked warranty.I can load 60 to 150 grains black powder

or put a shotgun barrel on the rifle in just seconds.I bought 2 of them so one could be loaded while I shoot the other.

The wife is not happy with me and said I cant bring them into the house.I have never owned a gun in my life and shot only

1 gun 1 time when I was 16.I cant believe I bought these rifles and was able to walk out with them the same day.They said

their was no brady bill for these types of rifles and was not on the weapons ban because they are single shot.My class starts

next week.I figured if our forefathers walked side by side and shot these type of weapons why not me.They won didnt they.

You guys are gonna love what my pastor said about guns he said if the wicked shall come by force then the just shall send

them to God for justice!I apologize to Liboy he was right we do have a right to defend ourselves from the wicked.

I am SORRY folks for going against guns.Ive been hung up on Love and Peace for so long I was blinded by it.

I also suported America because these rifles were made in America!As for the fort idea 1 carpet bomb would wipe it out!sorry.

Ya did real good farwould. Those are two very nice pieces. Great for turkeys and deer and trespassers.

emot-downsbravo.gif

Jim Jones' utopian ( somehow) creation Jonestown in Guyana ( but he started becoming popular while in Ukiah,CA) didn't turn out too well......Unfortunately.

Well Hello my friend I see you got some negs for breakfast I dont have to many pluses to even you out

but I tried for ya.I dont know what your message is about.Their is only one nation within a nation and that

belongs to the indians.I feel for the indians.

I know its against the rules but obama and cronies must go NOW!!! :angry:

There can be no Love and Peace with these bums tearing us apart.

I know you bring articles over umbertino and some I like to read I just hate to see you negged to death

for them.Maybe some better articles for pluses are in order.I like you anyway.Maggie too.

How do I end up with the friends that get the most negs?I love everyone but obama and I will never side with him.

I apologize mods I just cant stand obama.He deserves a good bashing with a jawbone of a ass

at least he's from the same family.When obama can show some compassion to the people then I might

have something good to say about him.I wish those folks with their fort good luck maybe some good will

come of it.God Bless them all.And us.

Its always good to sit around the Far and chat.

• Upvote 1

Ya did real good farwould. Those are two very nice pieces. Great for turkeys and deer and trespassers.

emot-downsbravo.gif

Thank You Dog! You helped change my mind about guns.At least I can make my own bullets

and my own powder for these types of weapons.range 500 yards and with good accuracy.I might be slow

but I will master these weapons.Thompson said with a little practice I can breach load in 15 seconds.

They wernt cheap either 1600.00 each and with all the goodies pro starter kit ball and bullet molds

and pelletised loads,easy to clean you should check them out,Thompson center.massive firepower.

maple stock.The only thing I wasnt happy about their wasnt a bible holder built in.I guess I can put it in

my load sack fer readin over the dead.I cant believe I said that.

Love and Peace as always.Thanks Rayzur you helped to. :)

And who shall be king and lord of the manor?

Totally useless and a waste of money, time, and brainpower. If, and that's a gigantic "if", this ever gets off the ground, it will last about 2 years before their is infighting as to who will be leader and king.

It is a fantasy world where fear and conspiracy have gone a muck. You couldn't pay me to live in such a death trap.

• Upvote 1

Well Hello my friend I see you got some negs for breakfast I dont have to many pluses to even you out

but I tried for ya.I dont know what your message is about.Their is only one nation within a nation and that

belongs to the indians.I feel for the indians.

I know its against the rules but obama and cronies must go NOW!!! :angry:/>

There can be no Love and Peace with these bums tearing us apart.

I know you bring articles over umbertino and some I like to read I just hate to see you negged to death

for them.Maybe some better articles for pluses are in order.I like you anyway.Maggie too.

How do I end up with the friends that get the most negs?I love everyone but obama and I will never side with him.

I apologize mods I just cant stand obama.He deserves a good bashing with a jawbone of a ass

at least he's from the same family.When obama can show some compassion to the people then I might

have something good to say about him.I wish those folks with their fort good luck maybe some good will

come of it.God Bless them all.And us.

Its always good to sit around the Far and chat.

Hello and thanks my Friend... No worries about the negs. I do appreciate your kindness and concern....But this is part of the Forum game and I accept it.