Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Hits Hollywood

Hollywood - Movie Introduces Iraqi Dinar - To Main Stream Public

The movie is "Hit & Run"

http://youtu.be/H-kLF8ZkEJs

Thousands of Main Street investors, fed up with a stock market that has barely moved in more than a decade, are seeking out heftier returns in more exotic investments.

People keep saying why hasn't my investment gone up. First of all you don't see an investment go up when you first buy it. Secondly, when the Dinar first came out in 2003 as an investment opportunity it came from a war destroyed country, doesn't anyone see a country has to rebuild it self before it can produce. Lastly, the Dinar has doubled since 2003 most investors would be happy at that.

In 2011 Iraq finally rebuilt and started drilling for the first time since the 60's

In 2012 they did geological surveys that proved they are the largest reserve in the world surpassing Saudi Arabia- you can look this up on wikipedia or world geological survey

In 2012 Iraq has met it's 2014 goal 2 years early to be at par with Iran in order to take over the number two position in opec.

In 2012 By mid-, according to a report of the International Energy Agency, Iraq’s oil production is more than 3 million barrels a day, he makes about 2.4 million barrels per day.

so 2013, we should see the RV. Yes folks it has become Viral.

My opinion is there are only 3 scenarios.

1. Full RV and a new introduction of Currency

2. Drop zeros, new currency and a free float RV

3. Multi stage RV that will happen in 3 big increments

Worst case scenario we will all make $10,000USD per $100,000 if there is a lop or drop in zeros

Most likely scenario is $100,000USD per 100,000 dinar and then 2 more increases over a course of time

Best case scenario is $300,000- 500,000 per 100,000 dinar then a full drop in Iraqi Dinar over the course of a year and then a slow rebuild over 5 years

Just my input, please let me know what you all think.

Personaly, I hope the movie is a flop and no one see's it. Thanks for the post... But if it goes virel, IMO, Iraq will really drag there feet... That just more money they would loose IMO... GO RV!!!~~~

I actually saw the movie last night... (Vudu purchase)

They made the reference about three times.

Once prior to leaving about the reference of 1000 to 1

Secondly about how Bradley Cooper's character was to purchase $100k worth w/ a response if it go up to the KWD value what that value would be.

Lastly at the end about how the girl from the movie doesn't want him to see him get into get-rich quick scheme from war torn countries.

Long-story short, they were making fun of the investment....

I don't think it'll register in many people's minds, except those that are aware of IQD. I thought it was rather entertaining...

• Upvote 2

Yes I have heard the movie is entertaining. I have not seen it yet. I can tell you riding in that sand rail is one of the best times of my life!!! That sucker flat out books!!! A family member of mine sold Dax one of his rails and the one who gave Dax the dinar to use ( and keep) in the movie. Again it's for entertainment.

Edited by vrnorth